Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There appears to be chatter locally surrounding trafficking to the continent, that the huge amount of containers on boats in the docks can’t possibly all be checked - came from someone working at the docks. Also that many locals are convinced two cars are involved from the cctv footage.
The trafficking may sound a little far fetched and I can’t make head nor tails from the cctv but thought this may be worth passing on here.

When thinking of Libby (which I do very frequently !) I’m reminded of some similiarties to the murder of a beautiful young lady named India Chipchase in Northampton a few years ago. She was so intoxicated that she too was refused entry to a night club and separated from her friends. She was lured to her death. There was a hoo ha about the responsibility about how to look after young people whilst drunk on a night out, the bouncers in her case said they were so busy they didn’t have the time to ensure everyone had at least an attempt at getting home safe. India’s mum now helps an initiative in Northampton of volunteers who aim to look after the well-being of people on a night out and even have an ‘India protocol’. We have a similar initiative in my small town, street angels they are called - I’ve replaced my high heels with the flip flops they hand out to soothe burning feet a few times !
Utmost Responsibility only lies with the person who has harmed Libby in my eyes. As a student I ended up way more drunk than I ever wished to be and even at thirty one, just that one more gin might mean the difference between home with a pizza and bed or throwing up in the sink thinking how did that happen !
I just wish the debate over India may have meant protocols in towns across the U.K. may have improved to improve safety .. so sad all around and as a mum of two daughters my heart is absolutely broken for Libby and her family xx

People have ruled out kidnapping way too fast in my opinion. The moment I learned about this case, my mind immediately jumped to sex trafficking and sexual slavery. People think it happens only to those who will not be missed, but that’s not entirely true. It has happened to women from all walks of life.

The only difficulty is getting her out of the UK. After that, it’s super easy. No one is looking for her outside her city. Certainly no one outside the UK.

It’s easy to say, “Nah, he wouldn’t do that. A teen girl with a loving family, no way he’d be stupid to try that.” But you never know the circumstances people find themselves in. Immigrants are particularly vulnerable. A financial emergency, a bad poker game, money is needed, money is borrowed. When it’s time to pay, there may be some issues. Some people may be asked to do “a little job” to pay off certain debts.

It may seem stupid and a bit too Hollywood, but crazier things have happened.

Hi I'm new here ...
Always puzzled why Libby went to the bench at junction of Beverly Road / Haworth Street ?
My only observed connection is that the same silver VW Passat estate (with roof rack) parked outside her & neighbour's house (Google Street View & taxi driver footage) is seen on Street View at Haworth Street junction, hatch open, toolboxes on pavement working on Sash hair salon ...
Maybe Libby got no response from next door, only peeps she knew, so tried salon / flat above for help having lost her keys ?

Hi I'm new here ...
Always puzzled why Libby went to the bench at junction of Beverly Road / Haworth Street ?
My only observed connection is that the same silver VW Passat estate (with roof rack) parked outside her & neighbour's house (Google Street View & taxi driver footage) is seen on Street View at Haworth Street junction, hatch open, toolboxes on pavement working on Sash hair salon ...
Maybe Libby got no response from next door, only peeps she knew, so tried salon / flat above for help having lost her keys ?
Can you please provide links or screen grabs? If that's allowed...

Post of the Day goes to Cherwell:

People need to stop naming and sleuthing random citizens of Hull.

50 posts, most of them discussing individuals not known to be connected to this case, have been removed.

Members can sleuth behind the scenes all they like, but you can’t just drag anyone’s name into this discussion (regardless of their background) and discuss them when they have not officially been named a POI/suspect in THIS case.

New members need to familiarize themselves with Websleuths' rules, and veteran members need to refresh their understanding.

Hi I'm new here ...
Can our car experts look at this? Is it a VW Passat parked outside Sash on Haworth / Beverley? I have had a look at Streetview and cannot identify the vehicle outside Sash as ever being on Wellesley Avenue. Can you tell me what date you see it there?

Different cars. Is a VW Passat parked down Wellesley Ave (black door bumpers) but I believe a Vauxhall estate (colour coded door bumpers) outside Sash

Different cars. Is a VW Passat parked down Wellesley Ave (black door bumpers) but I believe a Vauxhall estate (colour coded door bumpers) outside Sash

Attachments

• 27BA2A5E-3D86-4DF8-94FB-7579051E87E6.png
    27BA2A5E-3D86-4DF8-94FB-7579051E87E6.png
    644.9 KB · Views: 36
  • C3957D02-399C-41B1-8BDF-7BE7E361C1B1.png
    C3957D02-399C-41B1-8BDF-7BE7E361C1B1.png
    555.9 KB · Views: 31
Am I correct in thinking the name discussed in Mollys original link is fine as it references a LE website saying he has been charged with an offence which is similar in nature to PR's? Which we are discussing if they are linked in any way.
Hi Spy Versus Spy ( I loved Mad Magazine by the way)
I don't know much about this case but in general, unless the person has been named a person of interest, then they cannot be discussed.
Tricia

There appears to be chatter locally surrounding trafficking to the continent, that the huge amount of containers on boats in the docks can’t possibly all be checked - came from someone working at the docks. Also that many locals are convinced two cars are involved from the cctv footage.
The trafficking may sound a little far fetched and I can’t make head nor tails from the cctv but thought this may be worth passing on here.

When thinking of Libby (which I do very frequently !) I’m reminded of some similiarties to the murder of a beautiful young lady named India Chipchase in Northampton a few years ago. She was so intoxicated that she too was refused entry to a night club and separated from her friends. She was lured to her death. There was a hoo ha about the responsibility about how to look after young people whilst drunk on a night out, the bouncers in her case said they were so busy they didn’t have the time to ensure everyone had at least an attempt at getting home safe. India’s mum now helps an initiative in Northampton of volunteers who aim to look after the well-being of people on a night out and even have an ‘India protocol’. We have a similar initiative in my small town, street angels they are called - I’ve replaced my high heels with the flip flops they hand out to soothe burning feet a few times !
Utmost Responsibility only lies with the person who has harmed Libby in my eyes. As a student I ended up way more drunk than I ever wished to be and even at thirty one, just that one more gin might mean the difference between home with a pizza and bed or throwing up in the sink thinking how did that happen !
I just wish the debate over India may have meant protocols in towns across the U.K. may have improved to improve safety .. so sad all around and as a mum of two daughters my heart is absolutely broken for Libby and her family xx

But where does this “chatter” originate from? It keeps coming up. Have I missed something? Until we have an MsN or LE release about this I just can’t believe that’s a probable scenario. I’m struggling to understand why this keeps coming up with no evidence to suggest it. What we do have is someone charged with a string of sexual offences, at least one of which took place in Libby’s street 10 days prior to her disappearance, aswell as CCTV footage of what would appear to be a woman getting into P’s car at the time of her disappearance, a stones throw from where she was last sighted. Has there ever been a case that we know of in the UK where a young woman fitting Libby’s demographic has been opportunistically trafficked off the street? I’m started to think my understanding of trafficking might be wrong.

But where does this “chatter” originate from? It keeps coming up. Have I missed something? Until we have an MsN or LE release about this I just can’t believe that’s a probable scenario. I’m struggling to understand why this keeps coming up with no evidence to suggest it. What we do have is someone charged with a string of sexual offences, at least one of which took place in Libby’s street 10 days prior to her disappearance, aswell as CCTV footage of what would appear to be a woman getting into P’s car at the time of her disappearance, a stones throw from where she was last sighted. Has there ever been a case that we know of in the UK where a young woman fitting Libby’s demographic has been opportunistically trafficked off the street? I’m started to think my understanding of trafficking might be wrong.
'I was kidnapped and sex trafficked in London as a student. It can happen to anybody'

Update on Oak Rd riverbank suspicious patch of ground
Couple of members here wanted to know if anything became of the area of suspicious ground I reported to the police down the riverbank just past Oak Rd Park, near the Croda (?) turbine land fence.

So far I have not heard anything back. Police gave me an email address to send a map image to, which I did along with further details. I got confirmation the email was received and they were monitored 24/7. This was Saturday I think. Haven't heard anything since. Am assuming I probably won't.

Carry on... :)

Update on Oak Rd riverbank suspicious patch of ground
Couple of members here wanted to know if anything became of the area of suspicious ground I reported to the police down the riverbank just past Oak Rd Park, near the Croda (?) turbine land fence.

So far I have not heard anything back. Police gave me an email address to send a map image to, which I did along with further details. I got confirmation the email was received and they were monitored 24/7. This was Saturday I think. Haven't heard anything since. Am assuming I probably won't.

Carry on... :)

Thank you for the update!

Our injured GoPro cyclist is in the Hull daily mail , I’m not going to link incase they don’t want their name in this post, hope they catch the driver

Sending best wishes for your recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member