Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
32 is halfway up the street, so if the media do not actually have her address confirmed it is the obvious place to point to. As far as I'm aware the alleged offender who lived down Wellesley was remanded in prison at the time of LS disappearance. The act that PR is charged with occurred, according to the police, in a "public place" down Wellesley - this is unlikely to be at a front door or involve blood.

I'm not saying it's 15, but it seems utterly bizarre for people to outright state it's 32 when they don't know for sure, there are no definitive images, and crime scene were focused on 15. It's kind of important to know which it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190219-142737.jpg
    Screenshot_20190219-142737.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 16
Regarding the daily mail as an example “Friends last saw Relowicz about a year ago when he returned to his home village with his wife and two young children.”

It’s obvious that papers just write anything , we all know that he only had one kid a year ago , so how on earth can than get through newspaper checks and get printed

(The papers refer to Libby being on the bench but I couldn’t see that in the police info , just near the bench ..., I think I’m correct in that but I’ve put this in brackets so not to distract from my comment above )

The lake on Oak Road fields is a very popular fishing spot. I wonder if P, or his friends/acquaintances, were into fishing? We should also consider if people ever fish there at night.

This is true, some people go fishing at night. But the fishing pond was frozen that night and covered in a thin layer of snow.

I know, I read it all . My thought was that it could be a regular haunt. You have to remember that the person of interest was spotted down Wellesley two weeks after this. The only place Wellesley leads to is the park. The person in custody does not live down there. If he did the alleged act, what was he doing down Wellesley in the first place? The person is also charged with acts relating to underpants and masturbating in public.

Tissues, pants and excrement seems like it could potentially be linked, bearing in mind the police are focusing on that very drain today.

Tissues, pants and excrement? Well, I can think of an obvious explanation. Somebody unfortunately got caught short.

No, it's not the only one that fits. No 15 is just 7 doors down and 32 is bang opposite. So what makes you so certain it's that one, when there is a photo of a different house (32) also captioned as being Libbys and yet another house (15) being forensically searched?
Because the witness at heathcote street said libby lived 100 yards away around the corner no 15 isnt around the corner plus the mail corrected their original narative from 6 feb from a general search with sniffer dogs houses in libbys street to the updated version on feb 8 to sniffer dogs entering libbys house both with same photo

Ok, but in the interests of fairness, you "outright stated" a few pages back it was no 15, based purely on a couple of CSI pics from 2 weeks ago.

32 is the ONLY house that's been pictured in the media actually being captioned as Libbys. I'm not saying it definitely is 32, but it's all we have to go on in terms of news reports (even if it was The Sun!!)

You're only 10 minutes away. Please go down there and see what you can find out. Wouldn't be hard to chat to a resident and get them to point to it, I'd have no qualms doing that whatsoever. I agree it's pertinent to the case.
Number 15

Attachments

81 KB · Views: 15
I understand it happens to runners sometimes - a sudden need while training or running a race.

Oohh ! Our ancient sewage system in this country is frequently blocked by the 'items' people think are able to be treated. Big, big, problem here at present. Blocked drains :eek::eek::rolleyes:

This is number 15 and was in the Hull Mail when she first vanished.

Attachments

81 KB · Views: 9
This is number 15 and was in the Hull Mail when she first vanished.
I think the point is that at least three houses on Wellesley have been in the papers showing sniffer dogs entering, police doing forensics, Libby's parents entering etc, but no one is 100% sure which one of those is Libby's. No single house has been clarified by multiple MSM or, more importantly, LE as certainly being Libby's address. As such, no one in this thread can with complete factual certainty state that they know which house is Libby's.

Because the witness at heathcote street said libby lived 100 yards away around the corner no 15 isnt around the corner plus the mail corrected their original narative from 6 feb from a general search with sniffer dogs houses in libbys street to the updated version on feb 8 to sniffer dogs entering libbys house both with same photo

If he lives 100 yards away on a neighbouring street (Heathcote) it's quite possible the witness didn't know the actual house either. The police and dogs have been in almost all of the neigbourhood's houses, it would be quite easy for a photographer, or even a local, to be confused - unless they were categorically told the number by police.

Don't forget that when LS first went missing it was assumed she lived at the Courtyard on campus as the police did an extensive search there. It only later emerged (I think during or just before the first press conference) that she actually lived on Wellesley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member