Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! (I keep worrying @Strontium69 is going to get picked up for suspicious activity in the park at night!)

Hmm...men on bikes do seem to be a recurring theme.....Haworth...Croda CCTV...the physical and mental battle to pull away from the Peloton near tge Wolds...(oh hang on..thats the Tour de Yorkshire im thinking of)

Can anyone see if the guy on Haworth or Croda is talking to himself?

(This ends this example of the established and useful dramatic and lit. device of Comic Relief)

Tour de Yorkshire my favourite cycling event!!

Yes men on bikes do keep cropping up.

Has anybody compared Howarth St cyclist with Croda cyclist.

I know someone compared spider web man with Croda walking man (the two walking together) and the clothing was very similar...from a distance you would say it was same person!

Has anyone explored the possibility (and forgive me if so) that PR picked up LS and took her back to his place? It’s been mentioned that he possibly used attic space for himself and she could have been taken there to ‘wait til her friends got home?’. If his wife/kids were asleep he could have told her to be quiet and wait there, especially if she recognised/knew him? Not sure about events that followed but would explain the time difference in LE asking for witnesses later in the morning if they believe she went there first and then was moved either freely or against her will?? Obviously this theory discounts the screams/running man being connected to LS disappearance.... just another in a long line of wild ideas!

Has anyone explored the possibility (and forgive me if so) that PR picked up LS and took her back to his place? It’s been mentioned that he possibly used attic space for himself and she could have been taken there to ‘wait til her friends got home?’. If his wife/kids were asleep he could have told her to be quiet and wait there, especially if she recognised/knew him? Not sure about events that followed but would explain the time difference in LE asking for witnesses later in the morning if they believe she went there first and then was moved either freely or against her will?? Obviously this theory discounts the screams/running man being connected to LS disappearance.... just another in a long line of wild ideas!

It’s always a possibility but as a woman with similar aged kids to P and his wife, I can’t think of a worse environment to bring an abductee back to! The walls in those types of houses can be pretty thin, the youngest is probably still waking at night at times, possibly the toddler too and most kids I am sure would wake at hearing anything like screams/ a struggle/ any loud noise out of the ordinary. It’s too messy/ unpredictable an environment. Could be wrong but the only scenario that I can see this happening in is if the wife was also involved and there is no evidence of that at all.

Edit: also, in absence of screams etc wife likely to hear P come in/ may come downstairs/ am sure most men wouldn’t want wife to discover drunk young woman in living room. If P picked Libby up I am sure it was for ill intentions so I just can’t see him bringing her home to his family.

I think he would only risk taking her back to his if his wife and kids were not there.

Who knows they may have been away visiting family, she is on maternity leave I'm assuming so maybe they went for Christmas and stayed for longer and he returned home??

I don't think he would take anyone back if she was home, he couldn't guarantee his wife would be asleep or stay asleep especially if possibly night feeding the baby.

It’s always a possibility but as a woman with similar aged kids to P and his wife, I can’t think of a worse environment to bring an abductee back to! The walls in those types of houses can be pretty thin, the youngest is probably still waking at night at times, possibly the toddler too and most kids I am sure would wake at hearing anything like screams/ a struggle/ any loud noise out of the ordinary. It’s too messy/ unpredictable an environment. Could be wrong but the only scenario that I can see this happening in is if the wife was also involved and there is no evidence of that at all.

Edit: also, in absence of screams etc wife likely to hear P come in/ may come downstairs/ am sure most men wouldn’t want wife to discover drunk young woman in living room. If P picked Libby up I am sure it was for ill intentions so I just can’t see him bringing her home to his family.
Plus you would imagine some evidence of her having been there. Its a hard sell to LE .

I think he would only risk taking her back to his if his wife and kids were not there.

Who knows they may have been away visiting family, she is on maternity leave I'm assuming so maybe they went for Christmas and stayed for longer and he returned home??

I don't think he would take anyone back if she was home, he couldn't guarantee his wife would be asleep or stay asleep especially if possibly night feeding the baby.
Ive seen you touting this for a while Joolz and no-one seems to have looked at it. its a fair point. Have you looked for any coverage of stating Wife being around at time of arrest etc?

Tour de Yorkshire my favourite cycling event!!

Yes men on bikes do keep cropping up.

Has anybody compared Howarth St cyclist with Croda cyclist.

I know someone compared spider web man with Croda walking man (the two walking together) and the clothing was very similar...from a distance you would say it was same person!
Hi i am convinced they are the same person.But when you say the two walking together that's what is bothering me every time i watch the cctv slow frames fast frames I'm not convinced there are two people but one and the reflexion off the fence looking like two.Then we have the two shadows moving but you can see on the floor the snow. The person walks closely to the fence is the light the snow causing tow reflexions i don't know.But the same person has Haworth i believe .

Attachments

• Untitled 5.jpeg
    Untitled 5.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 45
Hi i am convinced they are the same person.But when you say the two walking together that's what is bothering me every time i watch the cctv slow frames fast frames I'm not convinced there are two people but one and the reflexion off the fence looking like two.Then we have the two shadows moving but you can see on the floor the snow. The person walks closely to the fence is the light the snow causing tow reflexions i don't know.But the same person has Haworth i believe .

I know what you mean but because the police have said it is two people I am assuming it must be, as their experts will have poured over it. I do find the way they are walking a bit odd though, as in very synchronised, a bit unnnatural.

I get what your saying and in a way agree it's a massive step up.

But surely your not a rapist or murderer till you are?

We don't know what other crimes may be suspected of him and we don't know that there is nothing in his background either.

I'm open minded about it.

One things for sure if he was ready for stepping up to something worse he had the perfect opportunity before him that night.

Exactly, it's not about whether this was a step up from crimes he has done in the past. He could have simply tried it on with her, she refused, tried to run away, he chased her down, either in the moment accidentally killed her or she could have slipped, hit her head and died.

I know what you mean but because the police have said it is two people I am assuming it must be, as their experts will have poured over it. I do find the way they are walking a bit odd though, as in very synchronised, a bit unnnatural.
Hi Stella i did not know the police said there was two people. If they said it it must be true.I'v never known two people to walk together like that i can't see a leg from the person inside what so ever.I need to keep looking at the cctv now lol. :)

Interesting reading. My mind is still all over the place on this one! Strontium I particularly like your stream of consciousness as it very much mirrors my own thinking, but personally I do not believe there was a second person involved. Damn the footage in the pitch black with screeching foxes is creepy. I’m brave but that would freak me out being in that park. Fair play to you for your calmness.

LS could of course have harmed herself but firstly I think she would have been found by now and secondly I do firmly believe she was in PRs car. The vehicle on spider cam is the same one police towed away and I really do feel it’s LS getting / being helped in on the cctv. This ties in with him telling family he gave a crying girl a lift. No other girl has come forward to say it was them and so I’m going to assume it was LS. From what I’ve since read about the kind of relatively minor voyeurism crimes PRs been charged with escalating ... I’d be amazed if LS simply walked out of that vehicle unharmed.

I feel her body is in the river and sadly it’s yet to be discovered. I think PR has just been lucky (for want of a better word). I don’t believe he is particularly clever or cunningly deceptive.

I do feel the language barrier made it easier for him to sit and say ‘no comment’ or lie in interview. There’s something intimidating about a police officer looking you in the eye, pushing you for answers, but third party ... through a translator, with a gap between questions and different tonal inflection - somehow in my mind it’s a broken process with less authority. JMO.

Could he have taken her back to his house? Never in a million years if the wife and kids were home. But remember the neighbours were asked a set of questions. Didn’t one include something about who else was seen at the property? Perhaps his wife and kids were in Poland - extended stay with family - and the question isn’t about there being an additional friend or lodger staying, more to establish if the family were home? It would mean he was free to be out that evening without question. Is it unusual that there’s no neighbour footage of the arrest itself? All that police activity in the street, you’d think somebody would be out with a mobile phone capturing PR and the wife & kids being driven away?

Another question - slightly off topic - I wanted to ask long time members ... I know it was stated somewhere early on that friends or family of LS might be reading the thread. I then read the case of Susan in Scotland and saw the wonderful coming together of friends, family & strangers to an incredible conclusion. But, does anybody know if a suspect has ever read or contributed to a thread here. Just a generally eerie thought I had.

Ive seen you touting this for a while Joolz and no-one seems to have looked at it. its a fair point. Have you looked for any coverage of stating Wife being around at time of arrest etc?

No SVS I havnt.

I just recall something stating that his wife was in Poland but was never confirmed whether she was away at the time or left after PR was arrested.

My gut feeling is she was away all along but it is just my own thought.

Having said there were images of car seats etc...been carried out of the house so if she was away would she have those with her?

I agree same person or same type of clothing anyhow!

You can see the same length leg on the jogging bottoms.

Will watch it again but I did think two people.

No SVS I havnt.

I just recall something stating that his wife was in Poland but was never confirmed whether she was away at the time or left after PR was arrested.

My gut feeling is she was away all along but it is just my own thought.

Having said there were images of car seats etc...been carried out of the house so if she was away would she have those with her?

If travelling alone, probably. I think both children are too young for a plane seat at this stage so she would have to have at least one in a car seat on the plane, other probably on her knee

Hey nobody should shoot you down, your as entitled to your opinion as anyone.

We have already heard she was distressed that night so nothing should be discounted I suppose.

But they obviously suspect PR for a reason and he is still under investigation so i do think that's most likely but we may never know.

If she had harmed herself I feel that she would have been found by now though also.

I posted a link yesterday about a woman who is local to me. At 3am boxing day morning she walked about 10 miles in her pyjamas coat and trainers and went into the river Tyne.
Despite extensive daily searches she wasn't found until Feb 3rd when a member of the public spotted her body a few miles away heading towards the sea.
Cold water will slow down decomposition

Police Divers Search Tyne For Missing Sally Allan - Capital North East

Body found in missing woman search

Last edited:
If travelling alone, probably. I think both children are too young for a plane seat at this stage so she would have to have at least on in a car seat on the plane, other probably on her knee

Unless she travelled with other family members?

Or they have two car seats? Unlikely probably but they have two young children maybe they had the car seat from the first baby then purchased another pram with car seat for new baby too?

That's probably a real long shot though.

I posted a link yesterday about a woman who is local to me. At 3am boxing day morning she walked about 10 miles in her pyjamas coat and trainers and went into the river Tyne.
Despite extensive daily searches she wasn't found until Feb 3rd when a member of the public spotted her body a few miles away heading towards the sea.
Cold water will slow down decomposition

Police Divers Search Tyne For Missing Sally Allan - Capital North East

Oh yes i remember this case from a few years ago.

Yes your right it does happen I suppose.

Attachments

• 2406C0F3-CA3F-4FEB-810E-F4DF49FFB16F.png
    2406C0F3-CA3F-4FEB-810E-F4DF49FFB16F.png
    598.2 KB · Views: 18
Unless she travelled with other family members?

Or they have two car seats? Unlikely probably but they have two young children maybe they had the car seat from the first baby then purchased another pram with car seat for new baby too?

That's probably a real long shot though.

Definitely a possibility (I have 2 kids and 4 carseats! They all serve a purpose lol)

I’m sure I read that their friends said the last time they visited Poland was over a year ago. Perhaps that meant as a family, but, cannot see her travelling there on her own with a young child and juggling a new baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC