Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure I read that their friends said the last time they visited Poland was over a year ago. Perhaps that meant as a family, but, cannot see her travelling there on her own with a young child and juggling a new baby.

Yeh let's discount my theory lol.

I'm probably way off

Yeh let's discount my theory lol.

I'm probably way off

Unless one of his sisters went with her. She may have family in the UK. I’m just thinking back to when mine were tiny, it’s not just the children, it’s all the other stuff you’re laden up with!! It’s no easy tasks is it!! Haha. It’s certainly possible they weren’t in the home at that time. Be a tad risky tho.

I feel her body is in the river and sadly it’s yet to be discovered.

(snipped for clarity)

I agree. In Drain or river, or if she was ever in the park, somewhere that has not yet been uncovered. If she was murdered there it is surely more likely the killer would hide the body in same area, or close by. I don't see the feasibility of transporting a body in a car elsewhere.

(snipped for clarity)

I agree. In Drain or river, or if she was ever in the park, somewhere that has not yet been uncovered. If she was murdered there it is surely more likely the killer would hide the body in same area, or close by. I don't see the feasibility of transporting a body in a car elsewhere.

I think it depends on where she was when she was killed. If out in the open park then yes I think he would have just dumped her body in the river. But if she was killed near enough to his car for him to get her in quickly, then he would have driven her away somewhere, and somewhere he knew. I don't think you'd just drive to a random place in the dark you didn't know, you'd go somewhere you knew. But then, there was, or so we know, no evidence of her in his car, which leads us to the second car theory.

It's either she's still in the area, or there was another mode of transport yet to be found.

Ive seen you touting this for a while Joolz and no-one seems to have looked at it. its a fair point. Have you looked for any coverage of stating Wife being around at time of arrest etc?

I hear reports that initially said she was staying with friends while the house was searched and later the police took it toys and baby stuff which I guess was going to her. His relatives says she'd was in touch by text but they hadn't spoken. That makes me think she was there but how did he hide the strange items he stole?

Or...there is no crime except a very sad event that of a distressed girl taking her own life after possibly an attempt was made to get her home and she never intended to go inside her home. I assume I will be shot down for even suggesting this horrible thought but with all of our assumptions on here I have to think if this as a possibility in my own mind. Impossible or even implausible? Sure. Just thinking out loud if that’s ok. I am a local, not that it makes s big difference to anybody else’s thoughts on here but just like the rest of the country unfortunately young people and suicide is an issue. I am not victim blaming at all, as I said I am thinking out loud and I’m frustrated at this terrible loss of a person too.

If accounts are correct she was barely able to stumble around let alone get to a location where she could do that and not be found. You have to be very drunk to be refused admittance to a club. Others have said she was stumbling and falling. The paths to water were dark and overgrown.

In addition it is very clear that she did come across PR at some point - he's admitted as such to his sister. And we now know he is not your average nice guy.

I think she'd have been found.

I dont agree with this assumption he acted alone. what happened in the park was perhaps just PR and libby but how does this tie in with the screams heard by heathcote witnesses? Did she manage to escape, run down berisford or wellesley ave then got caught by PR or an acomplice not far from her home possibly walked down the street at knife point. libby struggles/ screams witnesses hear libby and males walking by(muttering) ? Telling her to keep quiet, then mumuring sounds , (probaby libby scared shitless) and the wooden door/ gate shutting and more screams. I THINK THIS IS SIGNIFCANT.. Lets suppose the screams were nothing to do with libby, wouldnt that person/ persons have come forward to say it was us? Its a shame the heathcote witnesses never looked at their window to see what was happening, if they had this might have been alot easier for LE to solve. Jmo of course

But...his criminal history is all about acting alone. The burglary and flashing are very much solo occupations and I doubt he would have the 'good fortune' to find someone in the area with the same unusual obsessions and share what he's been doing. There's also an element of him having a false persona, hiding his true preferences, and those type of people are not likely to want to boast or reveal to others what they do they're actually quite repressed and sometimes ashamed. That's one reason why I think the other people seen or heard near the park will be wanted as witnesses only.

I also don't think he would need equipment to break into houses as some have suggested. Many student areas are targeted by burglars because younger people don't tend to pay much attention to security and in summer intruders can just walk through open doors or windows. I think the actual charge was 'trespass' not breaking and entering which would support that he just observed and then went through unlocked doors or open windows etc.

I hear reports that initially said she was staying with friends while the house was searched and later the police took it toys and baby stuff which I guess was going to her. His relatives says she'd was in touch by text but they hadn't spoken. That makes me think she was there but how did he hide the strange items he stole?

Maybe he didn't have a 'man cave' so much as a 'man box' where he kept stuff. Could easily have been hidden in plain sight as l know plenty of people who have stuff they don't unpack. There was that selfie of him in what looked like loft conversion; that could be his space.

False panel somewhere is a possibility, but takes time to remove and replace. Much quicker to drag out a box and chuck the objects back in and cover with papers, clothes etc if someone walks in unexpectedly.

I posted a link yesterday about a woman who is local to me. At 3am boxing day morning she walked about 10 miles in her pyjamas coat and trainers and went into the river Tyne.
Despite extensive daily searches she wasn't found until Feb 3rd when a member of the public spotted her body a few miles away heading towards the sea.
Cold water will slow down decomposition

Police Divers Search Tyne For Missing Sally Allan - Capital North East

Body found in missing woman search

A sad story which I followed in the news at the time.

Has it been reported the stolen items were removed from his house? I read that police were seen removing evidence from the house, didn’t know if it said specific items? I expect they would take his own laptops/equipment etc and his clothes to test for bodily fluids/dna.
You definitely would have some explaining to do to the wife if she cane across those items for sure! Would be sensible to have them stashed elsewhere if possible perhaps.

And I've just been revisiting Adrian Lynch's thread and he was found just 100 metres from where he was last seen, in a reservoir which had already been partially searched. It took 8 MONTHS for him to surface.

Oh that is terrible but also very helpful to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213