Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very, very similar. The police seem very sure they have the right guy. He admits coming across her and her has committed fairly serious sex crimes

He's not been found guilty yet!!

I'm in full agreement that he probably is but let's not state something as fact till he has had a trial and been actually found guilty.

I had a smart comment for that but in the interest of not feeling the wrath of the ban hammer I'm not going to bother :D

I don't think he was in the manual car wash business.

Not that I have seen. Forensics were in the bushes across the road picking up the hammer/sdriver and lipstick, but I don't remember any photos of forensics at the bench on Haworth street - which is the bench they mean when they say 'last seen alive'.

HOWEVER - in the early days there were pictures of forensics around a bench. That bench is in the park, and is along the path on the way to the pond.
0_forensics-at-oak-road-libby-squire.jpg

image.jpg

It is one of three benches along that path... I think I know which one it is...

Did I see someone say they had forenisc number markers too?

“Her mum thinks Libby may have forgotten her keys and was waiting for her friends,” Angie said.

Missing Libby Squire's mum reveals she keeps waking up 'back in nightmare'

I feel a bit for LS's Mum after reading that, it's almost a bit like that mother has betrayed her confidentiality. LS's parents have been ver quiet in the media and that is absolutely their prerogative.
This woman has then sold her story for her own agenda.
Sorry, ranting,
Scroll on.

I feel a bit for LS's Mum after reading that, it's almost a bit like that mother has betrayed her confidentiality. LS's parents have been ver quiet in the media and that is absolutely their prerogative.
This woman has then sold her story for her own agenda.
Sorry, ranting,
Scroll on.
It may be Libbys mum wanted it.

I wish we had the full picture here. The disappearance is sad but seems like every “normal” abduction of an opportunistic nature.

The case gets weird as they think they have their guy...no one gets remand for knicker sniffing and flashing! The problem is he doesn’t seem a master criminal, so why are they so certain? What is so important about those cctv pics 3 hours later involving people on foot. Why that park?

I mean it’s a live investigation so they aren’t obliged to tell us anything that could jeopardise that but I’ve seen nothing to suggest anything. She could have run away, fell in the river, been abducted or anything from how little info there is

This vid really makes you realise how close the Bench is to the car parked. Have the police ever confirmed what time the car arrived? I’m wondering whether it could be feasible that PR parked there prior to Grey Beard chap stopping to ask LS if ok and actually heard him pull over, get out of his car and speak to her and more importantly did he hear LS reply? If he was under the impression that a late night bus was running as on other nights, was he parked up ready to watch for student girls to follow? Is this why he didn’t approach LS sooner, as expected she could have possible company at any moment. I could imagine that once LS realised the bus hadn’t dropped of any fellow students, she would start sobbing at the thought of having to wait another hour or even realising there may be no buses running. A lift from a chap not too much older may then have become more welcoming. Just a thought...

The car was there for 20 minutes.

Personally I think grey beard talking to LS is what drew his attention.[/QUOTE]

I think they account for 20 mins in the video but not prior to it?

You wont get a domestic gps that accura

Roughly 6 miles to paul via river from osk road playing fields

Well we absolutely did!

I am talking from personal experience.

The GPS on my mates HTC put us WITHIN THREE FEET of where we were.

We followed a trail snaking through some woods, in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night, camping out in North Yorkshire MILES from anywhere!

We had no idea where we were, or how to get back to the farmers field we were camping, and it was utterly black . on his phone my mate superimposed the GPS onto an Ordnance Survey map... we followed the road for a bit... we could not see more than about a metre in the pitch darkness... then my mate said, there should be a path through these woods just here, that leads to a ford across the river, our field is on the other side... we could see NOTHING... we both put our arms out, and FELT a post to the side of the road, at the top it had an arrow pointing into the woods FOOTPATH... Impressive!

We followed the red dot on his phone through the woods, it brought us, in TOTAL DARKNESS to the river - AT THAT EXACT SPOT on the bank were some stepping stones leading across the river. DOUBLEY IMPRESSIVE!!

Believe me, don't believe me.

The articel someone posted was from 2004. The above happened in 2017.

GPS IS ACCURATE TO WITHIN THREE FEET!!

Someone back me up here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members