Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say hello, long time lurker but just signed up today, I have a daughter of a similar age to Libby, I cant imagine what her family & friends are going through, a living nightmare, I noticed today posts saying that her friends were posting on Social Media as early as 1.30am that she was missing, this is the first time that I have heard this?
Yes someone put it on the other day showing an appeal I think it was on social media from Libbys friends asking if anyone had seen her as they couldn't find her and to get in touch with police if they have any information. This was about 1am on Feb 1st. I think her friends were very concerned that she hadn't contacted them like she usually would to say she had arrived home safely. They knew she was very drunk and it was -5 so very worried for her welfare and it was very out of character.

Yes someone put it on the other day showing an appeal I think it was on social media from Libbys friends asking if anyone had seen her as they couldn't find her and to get in touch with police if they have any information. This was about 1am on Feb 1st. I think her friends were very concerned that she hadn't contacted them like she usually would to say she had arrived home safely. They knew she was very drunk and it was -5 so very worried for her welfare and it was very out of character.
Such a short space of time from leaving her friends to going missing, its heartbreaking - just shows how your life can change in a blink of an eye

I got a weird feeling that we might get some big news this week.

I have no inside information or knowledge.

It's a gut feeling.

I hope so too, I just don't see how PR has had time to conceal Libby so well that she won't be found. And I hope she is found soon, it must be absolute agony for her family and friends. This case is really upsetting me.

The Crown Court
at Hull

Daily List for Monday 18 March 2019 at HULL CROWN COURT, LOWGATE, HULL.

Court 1 - sitting at 10:30 AM

His Honour Judge Paul Watson QC the Honorary Recorder of Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire

Plea and Trial Preparation
T20190053 RELOWICZ Pawel P
16XP1084519
T20190054 RELOWICZ Pawel P
16XP1084019
T20190055 RELOWICZ Pawel P
16XP1086119
T20190051 RELOWICZ Pawel P
16XP1084219
T20190052 RELOWICZ Pawel P
16XP1085819
T20190080 RELOWICZ Pawel P
16XP1129619

Does anyone know if LE searched the abandoned buildings?

Yes they did very early on.

Some of the earliest photos of the forensics were of them leaving one of those buildings with evidence bags
Dyz_o4eWwAE-Of4.jpg

1549574821_42_Police-arrest-man-24-about-disappearance-of-Libby-Squire-21.jpg

1549574821_870_Police-arrest-man-24-about-disappearance-of-Libby-Squire-21.jpg

This is near the doorway of the abandoned building
1549574821_412_Police-arrest-man-24-about-disappearance-of-Libby-Squire-21.jpg

I've put a red arrow on the attached map to show where the photographer would have been standing. The forensics guys are in the over grown 'enclosure' that surrounds the two northernmost of the abandoned buildings. These are the two in the worst state. The one furthest north, the two story building without a roof, is the one the forensics are closest to in the pictures.

(Behind this building is one set of steps down to the river)

I also marked an approximate area of the coverage of the windows of the back of the park house.

Attachments

• map1.png
    map1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
This is forensics on the riverbank on the other side of the abandoned buildings.
0_Search-for-missing-Hull-University-student-Libby-Squire.jpg

Same place

2_Search-for-missing-Hull-University-student-Libby-Squire.jpg

A few yards further down river
1549574821_642_Police-arrest-man-24-about-disappearance-of-Libby-Squire-21.jpg

As indicated on the map by red arrows - The first two photos are taken from the opposite bank, looking at the back of the SOUTHERN most of the three buildings. This is the boathouse in the best repair, has a roof and is boarded up and securely locked up. There is a concrete landing on the back and it is close to the set of steps leading down into the river.

The third photo is around the same area, a bit further down stream, looking south.

Attachments

• map2.png
    map2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
0_forensics-at-oak-road-libby-squire.jpg

3257-Oak-Road-Playing-Fields-The-Hull-park-which.jpg

These two pictures are two of the most important for me -

I am not 100% sure on the bench, but this is the most likely - indicated by red arrow 1

These two cops picking something up was from that area behind this bench - red arrow 2.

Also indicated the route into the park, and the coverage for the windows at the back of the house,

What led them to this area? Did the dog indicate the bench? If I was the Police with a strong indication of entering the park along this path, then the natural suspicions would lead to the abandoned buildings, the pond, the river and the woods even without any physical evidence directing in that direction.

But I believe that something OTHER THAN screams/running man has led them to the park. I think the dog has indicated this bench.

Attachments

• map4.png
    map4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 43

The first version of the 1.12am post didn't actually mention about calling the police, it was edited later to add that part on.

But yes they were aware very early on she was not where she was supposed to be.

What led them to this area? Did the dog indicate the bench? If I was the Police with a strong indication of entering the park along this path, then the natural suspicions would lead to the abandoned buildings, the pond, the river and the woods even without any physical evidence directing in that direction.

But I believe that something OTHER THAN screams/running man has led them to the park. I think the dog has indicated this bench.
If a dog had indicated the bench then it would have been during daylight and they , the police would (presumably) have done a thorough search there and then.
My feeling is that PR himself cited the bench in his account of what happened and the police were motivated to search it asap , hence the night-time search.
If PR did volunteered the bench himself , and presupposing PR is guilty then we should take the bench with some sceptiscism , after all a murderer isnt going to hand over useful info the the police that might remotely lead them to the real scene of the crime and deliberately incriminate himself.
If PR did get libby as far as those abandoned buildings then that would be worrying cos the river is the obviously right there , but we really dont have anything to suggest he did afaiaa.

Yes they did very early on.

Some of the earliest photos of the forensics were of them leaving one of those buildings with evidence bags
Dyz_o4eWwAE-Of4.jpg

1549574821_42_Police-arrest-man-24-about-disappearance-of-Libby-Squire-21.jpg

1549574821_870_Police-arrest-man-24-about-disappearance-of-Libby-Squire-21.jpg

This is near the doorway of the abandoned building
1549574821_412_Police-arrest-man-24-about-disappearance-of-Libby-Squire-21.jpg

I've put a red arrow on the attached map to show where the photographer would have been standing. The forensics guys are in the over grown 'enclosure' that surrounds the two northernmost of the abandoned buildings. These are the two in the worst state. The one furthest north, the two story building without a roof, is the one the forensics are closest to in the pictures.

(Behind this building is one set of steps down to the river)

I also marked an approximate area of the coverage of the windows of the back of the park house.
Thank you for all these photos and information Strontium. I haven't seen these before I didn't know about the abandoned buildings or forensics that were carried out there. Very informative thank you.

0_forensics-at-oak-road-libby-squire.jpg

3257-Oak-Road-Playing-Fields-The-Hull-park-which.jpg

These two pictures are two of the most important for me -

I am not 100% sure on the bench, but this is the most likely - indicated by red arrow 1

These two cops picking something up was from that area behind this bench - red arrow 2.

Also indicated the route into the park, and the coverage for the windows at the back of the house,

Very useful.

Can I just check that the route into the park you illustred is the one where you'd park on or near Beresford road? As illustrated earlier by Vermont24? So PR could have driven there quite quickly and got Libby to that bench?

If you were one of the 4 witnesses on the Croda CCTV could you feasibly hear any screams / sounds from that bench?

Could the debated screams heard indicate moment from the bench to the abandoned buildings?

Are the abandoned buildings used for criminal activity (dealing).

Can I just confirm that you did say forensic bags were also taken from around one of the abandoned buildings

Was the dog used by the forensics team when analysing the bench in Oak Road park and the abandoned buildings a cadaver dog searching for a scent of a dead body? I'm just wondering as Strontium said he believes the dog could have led LE forensics to that particular bench in the park due to the scent of a dead body or would it be more likely that PR told LE he was at that bench on the park with Libby so the dog was brought to check out for scent? In other words how did LE decide to check out that particular bench because of cadaver dog choosing that bench for some reason, it's particular location from the Beresford parking as Newthoughts has suggested or maybe PR mentioned it to police? There must have been a specific reason why they checked out that particular bench

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members