Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That video is giving me doubts her body travelled all that way without being spotted!

She’s quite slim so she’ll be less buoyant , her clothes would drag her down a little bit too and it’s very very brown water. It’ll have been more than a few days in the cold water before the body rose. He must have gotten a bit lucky with the way she travelled.

Her body would have been preserved by the cold water, only upon deteriation would it have started to surface more. It could have been moved along near the bottom. Now that her body is out of water it will decompose at a very fast rate, even with r3frigeration so if they want to do further testing time is seriously running out. So I’ve been told. I can’t find out definitively if anyone’s DNA could still be in her body. Fortunately she was seen as drunk which means that she was unable to consent to anything. If there are injuries on her body they should be able to tell if they occurred before death. I’m hoping for a miracle breakthrough and that’s all that we can do for Libby now.

Paddy’s theory about PRs boot being a hiding place for his dildo stash might not be a bad shout. Perhaps when neighbours were asked if anyone else was seen driving the car that included ‘did his wife drive’. If she didn’t hold a license and the car was PRs domain, it might be a safer place to hide his stash than the marital home?

The other steps in your theory also make sense paddy. And yes I believe the search focussed so intently on that park because Libby was seen in the car with him entering the park, but she wasn’t visible when he drove out.

The other steps in your theory also make sense paddy. And yes I believe the search focussed so intently on that park because Libby was seen in the car with him entering the park, but she wasn’t visible when he drove out.

Ive thought this for a while. The question for me is how long between him driving in and out? I have my own theory which differs to my little birdies'.

If these coincidences don’t end up with convicting PR , in a few years time this will become a pivotal when the then older serial killer PR could have been stopped.... He will only grow in confidence if he gets away with it.
Makes you realise how unsafe the world really is.....

I’ve wondered about this too. Obviously this would be a horrific scenario. If PR is guilty and there isn’t enough evidence to charge him, there’s a very real chance he will walk free this summer. If this were to happen, can somebody like PR stop his pattern of behaviour? Is the fact that he so nearly got caught enough to frighten him into stopping his line of escalation and starting a new life with no further incident? Or is it physically impossible to temper these urges? I realise this is a question for a psychologist. Just wondering what people’s thoughts are. Obviously praying it does not come to this.

It was the 'could only be identified by fingerprints' that got me wondering. I don't know if it's just bad reporting or was it that were no other options available. I really don't know anything about identifying a body so I wouldn't know what to start with or what's easiest, tbh I didn't think you could even get fingerprints from someone that long in water.

Yes I can see how, logically, what you're querying sounds correct, but I think that term just means that visual identification was not a viable option so fingerprints were utilised. There ARE obviously still many other methods

Paddy’s theory about PRs boot being a hiding place for his dildo stash might not be a bad shout. Perhaps when neighbours were asked if anyone else was seen driving the car that included ‘did his wife drive’. If she didn’t hold a license and the car was PRs domain, it might be a safer place to hide his stash than the marital home?

I suppose she could have been slumped over dead in his car on the way out on and the CCTV wouldn’t see her but why would he take her to a different river . I doubt he would be that switched on and surely they can trace his car..... so that leaves the only possibility.... that he dumped the body in the river in the park......
I do strongly feel that they wouldn’t have spent the whole investigation in the oaks unless they had CCTV to confirm she went in there and didn’t come out......

I suppose she could have been slumped over dead in his car on the way out on and the CCTV wouldn’t see her but why would he take her to a different river . I doubt he would be that switched on and surely they can trace his car..... so that leaves the only possibility.... that he dumped the body in the river in the park......
I do strongly feel that they wouldn’t have spent the whole investigation in the oaks unless they had CCTV to confirm she went in there and didn’t come out......

Don’t forget the cadaver dogs though re his car. I have always thought he put her in river in park.

Or in the boot of his car. No confirmation either way on whether cadaver dogs indicated.

Hi all, there something that's been niggling at me slightly - sorry in advance if it's already been answered. Why would Libby ask PR to drive her home if she didn't have keys (as per his sister's claim that he entered her address into his sat nav)? As in, how could PR have coaxed her into giving her address if she knew she couldn't get into her house? Then again, I suppose it wouldn't have been very hard for him to get it out of her, given that the poor girl was so intoxicated and confused.

This statement would be in conflict with what he supposedly said to his sister that in the car
Libby came on to him and he pushed her away.

Well yes, but he would tell his wife and family that, wouldn't he.

I think his defence will be:

Yes he picked her up
Yes he took her to the park
Yes they had consensual sex on the bench
But after that she freaked out and ran into the darkness, and he looked for a bit then went back to his car.

I still think there's a chance those dark and eerie screams were her being attacked. I initially thought perhaps she'd died "by accident" as he had his hand over her nose/mouth to keep her quiet and he'd then thrown her in the river, but I'm not so sure now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah