Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, there something that's been niggling at me slightly - sorry in advance if it's already been answered. Why would Libby ask PR to drive her home if she didn't have keys (as per his sister's claim that he entered her address into his sat nav)? As in, how could PR have coaxed her into giving her address if she knew she couldn't get into her house? Then again, I suppose it wouldn't have been very hard for him to get it out of her, given that the poor girl was so intoxicated and confused.
She wouldn't have, because she would have known she couldn't have got in the house.
His whole story is just to cover his back and explain why her DNA was in his car imo.
But I think he messed up in his story because he probably didn't know she didn't have her keys.
Of course that's assuming he did tell his sister that story and that Libby didn't have her keys with her.

Yes true, he’d have probably have read up on that too. River makes much more sense

I might be totally wrong but PR does not seem to me to be the type who would read up on anything.
He seems to me to be an opportunist who lives off his wits and relies on physical strengths rather than intellectual abilities.

I might be totally wrong but PR does not seem to me to be the type who would read up on anything.
He seems to me to be an opportunist who lives off his wits and relies on physical strengths rather than intellectual abilities.

Agree it was opportunistic, you'd have to be really stupid to sit plotting a murder in front of a business premises that probably has CCTV.

Whatever "it" is...

No such thing as non consensual sex. Non consensual sex is rape.

In that case there is such a thing as non consensual sex. It’s termed rape.

From the Cambridge dictionary

non-consensual
adjectiveUK
without the willing agreement of all the people involved:

They proposed reducing the time it takes to obtain a non-consensual divorce from five to two years.
non-consensual sex

I presume you’re referring to the argument that non consensual sex is an oxymoron?

I do appreciate that .

I’m about 50% sure of the following info as a little bird told me who is close to the situation but she wouldn’t have any reason to lie.....
• The CCTV shows Libby in the car on way in to the park but she’s not there on the way out.
• His Car Boot was where he had a stash of dildos etc that he had taken from houses
• His hard drive had ‘how best to dispose of a body ‘ etc on it
• He said they had sex on a bench in that park

Could this be the reason the police have appealed for the Croda cctv people to come forward-the only appeal linked to the case since February 1st?

Could they hold vital info on hearing/seeing something on the bench or an argument/attack happening?

Unless the PM provides vital info he could still say they went into park together, had sex, she got upset and ran off. Even try pin it on the Croda people as they haven’t (yet) come forward. Could say he never said anything due to having a wife and children etc

Just re-analysing the Croda CCTV footage that appears to be a key piece of the puzzle.

I really thought that the police would of put specific timings on each of the four eventful scenes that we see. Rather than two ranges of time, it would be more helpful.

The first scene is of the fluorescent jacket runner. He’s been scared by something he’s heard or seen, so he’s ran not wanting to be on the isolated path. Coming down to a slow jog and a look over the shoulder now he’s in a more open and lit area.

Why wouldn’t he come forward?
Has he been caught sneaking out early from work for a night shift?
Is he sneaking out for an affair?
Was he drunk, does he not remember?
Has he been jumped for his bike and is embarrassed?

The second scene, the cyclist. The most dodgiest character in all of this CCTV’s footage. Why would you be leaving and then re-entering a desolate road in the early hours of Friday morning adjacent to the park? My theory is this is Pawel.

Libby has been left in an area in the dark park. Pawel is on his way home to get something or maybe information so he can return to cover his tracks.

The third scene, Pawel on a bike. Is coming back towards the park. To use whatever he has obtained or learnt from going home.

The fourth scene, a couple has passed Pawel further down the path before they come onto screen. They have safety in numbers at this point so wouldn’t be intimadated by the cyclist but police have been wondered what they have seen or where he was going.

Why would they have not come forward?
Are they having an affair and don’t want to risk their marriages?
Are they drunk and do not remember?
Are they dodgy characters themselves in their own right and not wanting police attention on themselves?

Dubious points of my theory:

When did he take his car home? Before or after he carried out his cycling escapade? Is it logical he could have a cycle there and then?

It’s difficult to make sense of. Let me know what you think.

Could this be the reason the police have appealed for the Croda cctv people to come forward-the only appeal linked to the case since February 1st?

Could they hold vital info on hearing/seeing something on the bench or an argument/attack happening?

Unless the PM provides vital info he could still say they went into park together, had sex, she got upset and ran off. Even try pin it on the Croda people as they haven’t (yet) come forward. Could say he never said anything due to having a wife and children etc

I agree , why look for these 4 people unless you are sure that Libby was there. Those 4 may be the type not to speak to LE but his defence could be ..... Was it one of them ??

This is why I feel the comments about nobody calling an ambulance to help Libby are so crucial. Why would you call an ambulance for somebody who is drunk? As a friend of Libby’s you might say ‘I can’t believe nobody looked after her’ or ‘I can’t believe nobody stayed with her’ in that state, but would you really feel that an ambulance would need to attend? IMO that would only be necessary if she was sick or injured. I think GB stopped because she had hurt herself or had fallen in the road, not just because she was stumbling around drunk.

I agree, the need for an ambulance seems to indicate something more than being very drunk..

Regards her not having keys ? Was that confirmed by police / friends even ?

Or to play devils advocate, is he a very good planner?
The amount of houses he got into, rifling through people’s knicker drawers, taking cash/sex toys etc seems to me like he’s scoped a few places out. Maybe he knew the area, but I know areas of hull and surrounding and I sure wouldn’t by trying doors and entering homes-that’s a certain type of ballsiness to do that!

Has he seen women he liked the look of? Is this linked to the Wellesley masturbation charge and others in that he’s followed them, watched them and their homes, got to know the best timings of entering their homes (shudder). Watched for lights going on and off so he knew their bedrooms?

To me his behaviours seem to take somewhat of a plan for him to try his best to not be caught in a house, and also to know when and where to run to when he was flashing/fondling in case (on the off chance) someone did give chase.

Just re-analysing the Croda CCTV footage that appears to be a key piece of the puzzle.

I really thought that the police would of put specific timings on each of the four eventful scenes that we see. Rather than two ranges of time, it would be more helpful.

The first scene is of the fluorescent jacket runner. He’s been scared by something he’s heard or seen, so he’s ran not wanting to be on the isolated path. Coming down to a slow jog and a look over the shoulder now he’s in a more open and lit area.

The second scene, the cyclist. The most dodgiest character in all of this CCTV’s footage. Why would you be leaving and then re-entering a desolate road in the early hours of Friday morning adjacent to the park? My theory is this is Pawel.

Libby has been left in an area in the dark park. Pawel is on his way home to get something or maybe information so he can return to cover his tracks.

The third scene, Pawel on a bike. Is coming back towards the park. To use whatever he has obtained or learnt from going home.

The fourth scene, a couple has passed Pawel further down the path before they come onto screen. They have safety in numbers at this point so wouldn’t be intimadated by the cyclist but police have been wondered what they have seen or where he was going.

Are they dodgy characters themselves in their own right and not wanting police attention on themselves?

When did he take his car home? Before or after he carried out his cycling escapade? Is it logical he could have a cycle there and then?

Do you think PR had a bike stashed there ? That would show a lot of foreword planning . I do agree that the bike is very suspicious though. Maybe suspicious cos he’s dealing and doesn’t want to come forward ? Could cycle to pick up drugs and quickly turn back around

Interesting theory Dan, thank you for sharing.

Can I ask, if you think PR is the cyclist, are you suggesting he drove his car home, began worrying that he hadn’t covered his tracks, cycled back into the park, checked he’d cleared the scene, and then cycled home?

I need to rewatch the footage but don’t we see the bike firstly leaving the park and then going back in? Not the other way round? In which case where did he get his bike from?

Do you think PR had a bike stashed there ? That would show a lot of foreword planning . I do agree that the bike is very suspicious though. Maybe suspicious cos he’s dealing and doesn’t want to come forward ? Could cycle to pick up drugs and quickly turn back around

I’m torn on the bike point to be honest paddy. On one hand it can be unlikely but on the other he had a decent time frame, not far from his home and he could be described as “resourceful” given his burglary links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020