Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have just missed them but in the UK I've not heard the term homicide investigation used very much ..they usually say its progressed to a "murder investigation"
Looking at it from an extremely pessimistic view the move from an abduction investigation to a homicide investigation may just have come from finding her body and not much else

But hears hoping for justice because as stated so many wonderful experts

If CPS have allowed LE to statr homicide rather than potential homicide I'd guess they knew she was dead before she entered the water. I'd also argue it would be difficult to run into the water in that park where police searched. It's rough terrain and banked.

Manslaughter can occur when death occurs due a dangerous act or putting someone in a dangerous situation which "in theory" could be "just" frightening her ..whether it's the case who knows but I'm keeping an open mind until they declare PM results

My worry regards evidence and the river bank etc is evidence could have been compromised by frozen ground light snow and ice

If she did go in at ORPF it would be just as difficult..if not more so to get a body into the water as someone running there

There is a flat walkway of grass that looks well used as the entrance and exit from the pond area to the river area

I've considered this too. Very pleased I'm not the only one .How though phone call email? .

Definitely email first, I’ll have a look. I’m sure there will be an institution based email she checks frequently ? Absolutely, can do no harm in sending a quick email. Because her expertise are so niche, LE may not have found her yet.

Plays on my mind that PR may ‘get away’ with a manslaughter charge.

So your friend contacted Humberside Police about Carolyn ? That’s great if both parties are aware of each other.

I’ll let you all know as soon as I get a response
Yes my husband rang Hull and they took the detail plus his. Its probably what they know already but there is no harm in it .No malice.Imagined scensrio there might be a tight budget so will not use her but have a rethink just guessing. He's emailing the suggestion with the best of intentions .Phoned institute for direct email.Rhianna is the receptionist to pass on messages to Carolyn her email is rhianna@the-ies.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman