Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skigh and from Bangladesh too, brilliant lady !

@Enquirer-2019 thank you but credit must go to @EricaAmbrose1 for finding Carolyn and it was only a quick email :) like you say, even if nothing comes of it at all it may open up other lines of conversation & absolutely anything is worth trying for Libby & her family .

I’ve had a quick look for a Humberside Police email I can forward Carolyn’s to, with no luck. Can anyone see one .
Great news kate2931.You didn't hesitate and look whst you achieved Well done .

Just wanted to share something that may or may not have had a similar situation to this case but its good to keep in mind in the days of Uber and personal taxi services.

Assuming it was PR that picked up LS that night we dont know what he may or may not have told LS about himself. Some have speculated he could have told her he was a taxi service.

Just ran into this article about another sad case where a young female New Jersey student was waiting on an Uber driver and it appears she may have mistakingly got into a vehicle that was not really her Uber ride.

They just arrested the driver of the vehicle for her murder.

Its something we all have to be very careful about these days with personal taxi services like Uber. Its an easy mistake to make because you are waiting on a ride and if a person drives up you can easily mistaken the person to be your ride because you are expecting a ride.

Just thought I would share this other case since it could have some similarities to LS case assuming PR did pick up LS and depending on what PR communicated to LS before he was able to get her in his vehicle,

Suspect Arrested In Kidnapping, Murder Of Missing New Jersey Student Found In South Carolina

I thought if they were going to have charged PR, they would have done by now. They have nothing to gain by waiting anymore, surely? IF they have enough evidence the CPS would have given the go ahead?

I think they are probably still waiting for some test results to come through.

I also think it will increase PR's stress waiting to see what will happen and what evidence they have against him.

I think they are probably still waiting for some test results to come through.

I also think it will increase PR's stress waiting to see what will happen and what evidence they have against him.

I hope you're right and if PR is the man, they can pin it on him.
I'd just have thought, by now, the collated evidence would be solid enough so I worry that they've either got the wrong person or they'll not pin it on him.

I do not think you need to worry they have the wrong man!
They had enough to question him for 96 hours.
They were lucky to be able to charge him for other things otherwise I think he would have been charged with abduction.

The best thing they can do for Libby's family is to have a tight enough case to secure a conviction.
Even better if it forces a guilty plea and avoids a long harrowing trial.

Without clear CCTV footage of Libby on that night, working backwards from where she was found is the obvious way forward.

If we can establish the point she was put in the river then there may be crucial implicating DNA evidence left on site for the police to find.

As PR has already been charged and convicted of other criminal offences, his fingerprints and DNA will be on the national police database I'd imagine to match up with any site identified.

<modsnip>
He hasn't been convicted of añything.

Just wanted to share something that may or may not have had a similar situation to this case but its good to keep in mind in the days of Uber and personal taxi services.

Assuming it was PR that picked up LS that night we dont know what he may or may not have told LS about himself. Some have speculated he could have told her he was a taxi service.

Just ran into this article about another sad case where a young female New Jersey student was waiting on an Uber driver and it appears she may have mistakingly got into a vehicle that was not really her Uber ride.

Its something we all have to be very careful about these days with personal taxi services like Uber. Its an easy mistake to make because you are waiting on a ride and if a person drives up you can easily mistaken the person to be your ride because you are expecting a ride.

Just thought I would share this other case since it could have some similarities to LS case assuming PR did pick up LS and depending on what PR communicated to LS before he was able to get her in his vehicle,

Suspect Arrested In Kidnapping, Murder Of Missing New Jersey Student Found In South Carolina

I've been following this case Hatfield.

Awful isn't it poor girl.

Glad they found her quickly and managed to arrest the guy so quick also.

I read when they caught him he had another girl in the car. Was she another potential victim do you know?? Need to catch up!

I do not think you need to worry they have the wrong man!
They had enough to question him for 96 hours.
They were lucky to be able to charge him for other things otherwise I think he would have been charged with abduction.

The best thing they can do for Libby's family is to have a tight enough case to secure a conviction.
Even better if it forces a guilty plea and avoids a long harrowing trial.
I’m 90% sure he’s the one but part of me can’t commit 100%

I still have some doubts as to whether exact cause of death can be determined...they have not said, correct? Do they know if she was already deceased when she went into the water?

I've been following this case Hatfield.

Awful isn't it poor girl.

Glad they found her quickly and managed to arrest the guy so quick also.

I read when they caught him he had another girl in the car. Was she another potential victim do you know?? Need to catch up!

Not sure but I found out a little while ago that WS already has a thread. Ive been reading back through it to try to catch up on that case. Below is the WS link to it.

Found Deceased - SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, 29 March 2019 *Arrest*

This was a very sad case. Reading her Father’s word the past few days has been heartbreaking.

It could be difficult to determine the actual cause of death.
We will not know any details until someone has been charged and either they plead guilty or a trial is held.
Given the fact the police have said they are treating it as a homicide I believe they have evidence Libby was not alive when she entered the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee