Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE and solicitors Coroners may well have already appointed some fantastic professionals in this investigation best in their particular field best expert witnesses on the case .Carolyn may well have retired by now and have trained successors around the country.Hopefully

Last edited:
I can’t imagine that she will be able to confirm if she knows or not about this case, nor if she is working on it.
I’m sure that the authorities have lists of people who can assist in specific kinds of cases.

I can’t imagine that she will be able to confirm if she knows or not about this case, nor if she is working on it.
I’m sure that the authorities have lists of people who can assist in specific kinds of cases.
Very true. After reading about her particular expertise its the realisation that there is so much that can be discoveted with these experts in their field of knowledge helping the investigation no doubt.

Agree with you entirely .The amount of expert knowledge that is probably contributing to this investigation and the knowledge there is this type of expert is very reassuring.

If she did go in at ORPF it would be just as difficult..if not more so to get a body into the water as someone running there

There is a flat walkway of grass that looks well used as the entrance and exit from the pond area to the
river area

I think that she was put in the water at ORPF.
To me the most likely place would be the steps used by rowers.
I think forensics put markers there at one point.

Last edited:
I have a reply from Carolyn if anyone would like to further pass Carolyn’s information to Humberside.
Well done ⭐@kate2931 and @EricaAmbrose1 . Your enthusiasm and passionate efforts to improvise (instead of merely assuming) are admirable. It can’t hurt to try, and who knows....could even stimulate internal conversations. Great work #cagneyandlacey

I don't want to dismiss your two cents.

I'm imagining myself in her mother's position as much as I dare. I think I would like this. Yes I understand your view of the irony, but that bench has become a symbol of so many people's connection with Libby. I think I would feel an uplift from seeing it transformed from a place of darkness, to a bespoke-carved piece of artwork with lighting installed. There are many charities for many things, and making the bench project happen doesn't mean that a charity couldn't follow in the future. But for now I think a transformation of the poignant bench area would be a very personal tribute to her

Well said.

@Skigh and from Bangladesh too, brilliant lady !

@Enquirer-2019 thank you but credit must go to @EricaAmbrose1 for finding Carolyn and it was only a quick email :) like you say, even if nothing comes of it at all it may open up other lines of conversation & absolutely anything is worth trying for Libby & her family .

I’ve had a quick look for a Humberside Police email I can forward Carolyn’s to, with no luck. Can anyone see one ?

@Enquirer-2019 thank you but credit must go to @EricaAmbrose1 for finding Carolyn and it was only a quick email :) like you say, even if nothing comes of it at all it may open up other lines of conversation & absolutely anything is worth trying for Libby & her family .

I’ve had a quick look for a Humberside Police email I can forward Carolyn’s to, with no luck. Can anyone see one ?

As far as I know the main detective was superintendent Martin Smalley- I found this email only on the Humberside Police website after some searching- chiefconstable@humberside.pnn.police.uk

May be worth also trying superintendent@humberside.pnn.police.uk

of its not too late here's Humberside Police email public.contact @humberside.pnn.police.uk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member