UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the way its done here. If you read a charge sheet its always last names in capitals i should know ive been there.
I hate this referring to people by surname only. It seems to be an American habit but it's spreading over here. Apart from sounding slightly disrespectful, it can be very confusing when several people with the same surname are involved. I've seen this in places like Wikipedia articles, and the lack of forenames makes it difficult to follow.

15:51
'Emotionally broken' for cheating on his wife
Relowicz says his wife did not know about him having sex with Libby but asked why he had gone out.

He says he told her he had been “running.”

He says he washed his clothes as his trousers were wet and had green marks and he wanted to “hide” this from his wife.

Relowicz said: “I was emotionally broken down that I had cheated on my wife.”

Pawel Relowicz is giving his account of what happened to Libby - updates

So is the idea of claiming Libby said 'don't leave me' to get the jury to think 'Ah. Yes, She does have a habit of saying that to people', so they'll be more likely to believe PR really must have left her? Wow. His defence team are so sneaky.

Relowicz says his wife did not know about him having sex with Libby but asked why he had gone out.

He says he washed his clothes as his trousers were wet and had green marks and he wanted to “hide” this from his wife.

My god, he really is a piece of work isn’t he! I hope the jury see right through his ‘woe is me’ sob story! I can’t help but feel desperately sorry for Libby’s parents having to sit there and listen to his stories.

15:56
Relowicz admits 'problem' after street sex act
Relowicz admits he got "excited" on Newland Avenue just a couple of hours after being with Libby and committed a sex act in the street in Newalnd Avenue.

Relowicz says he did that “because I have problems and I just wanted to masturbate.”

He says he did it there because he was “sexually excited there.” He says he cannot remember what he was thinking of at that time.

Did her seatbelt for her.

So at best, she was incapable.

At worst, he was forcing her in.

Option two IMO but either way, not good. He had to explain what he was doing there too, if not pushing Libby in.
Also, from the CCTV footage of her getting into the seat of his car, it looked to me like she tried to put it on herself. I wonder if by saying he put it on for her he could later explain possible clothes fibres left in her from him?

His defence is so transparent, its almost laughable. He's used bits of evidence and what other witnesses have said to concoct a story of his own. The only bit I believe is libby got out of the car, ran then fell over and he grabbed her by her arms.

Last edited:

This is all leading to why he lied to police and didn't go to them instead waited to be arrested. Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member