UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful for parents to listen to that and his version sounds akin to a mills and boon book ...to be honest I think he would have done better saying they entered the park ..if half way across the park he could have claimed she wandered in the wrong direction...but obviously if he is seen to say he left her in the park hes opening himself up for leaving her in a dangerous position

Awful for parents to listen to that and his version sounds akin to a mills and boon book ...to be honest I think he would have done better saying they entered the park ..if half way across the park he could have claimed she wandered in the wrong direction...but obviously if he is seen to say he left her in the park hes opening himself up for leaving her in a dangerous position
Good Point!

I knew this guy would bury himself. I had doubts before about murder but not anymore. He isn’t even admitting they entered the fields at all. His story about Libby coming on to him is obviously a lie. So many holes in his story it’s crazy.

I don't think he could get a manslaughter charge for leaving her in a park.

He is saying here that she scratched him so he got into his car and drove away. In his original statement read out in court didn’t he say he watched her walk away down the street, or have I dreamed that? I can’t find it.

5 minutes before he said they didn't go into the park i was very concerned they may have him 100% on rape but the defence may persuade the jury there's not enough to convict on murder ..and although based on pure evidence there isn't i dont think I can get past him saying she wasn't in the park when he left her
If you were going to have sex in that instance in freezing cold you would get in the car ..not by the car ...but of course he can't say that as his jean knees were stained

16:12
Relowicz explains what he told his friends
Relowicz says he did not tell his friend Darius Chrostek he had had sex with Libby as he “did not trust him like that” and their wives knew each other

He says he did not realise the girl was Libby as they “looked different”

He says he told his friend Rafal Mrowczynski he came across a girl who was upset and he agreed to take her to her mothers and he drove her where she told him.

He says he did not tell Rafal that the girl undressed herself when they stopped or that he told her to get out.

Relowicz saidf: "I told Rafal the girl was drunk, strange and possibly on drugs and I offered her help. I told him I told her my car was on the corner and I could give her a lift.

"Rafal then asked me where I took her so I took her where she told me to and at the end of the road she started undoing my trousers and that we had sex.”

Relowicz says he told Rafal what had happened as “he doesn’t speak to my wife to that extent to tell her and he wouldn’t tell on me to her".

Pawel Relowicz is giving his account of what happened to Libby - updates

He is saying here that she scratched him so he got into his car and drove away. In his original statement read out in court didn’t he say he watched her walk away down the street, or have I dreamed that? I can’t find it.
You did not dream this. You are correct. We are now hearing new versions of PR’s lies.

16:14
Relowicz admits lying to police
At the time Relowicz told police he parked on Haworth Street because he was going running. He now confirms that was false.

He has also confirmed he told police he came back from going to the toilet on Oak Road and Libby was crying so he left her and the scratches on his face were from his son.

He says now these are all lies.

16:18
Relowicz claims he lied to police because he had cheated in his wife
Relowicz gave a statement denying the allegations of the rape and murder of Libby and said he had nothing further to add.

He has been asked why he didn’t tell the truth.

Relowicz said: “I did not want my wife to know I cheated on her and that I was doing these things like masturbating in the street.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member