UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand what you are saying here. Do you mean you believe the story PR told in court today?
No, I mean I'm pleased to read PR's updated 'real time' version of events from him in person, and that he is about to be questioned in public, by an expert, in front of people near and far who have to hand all the evidence and statements to date, I do not believe any of it and I cannot find any defence in any of it.

No, I mean I'm pleased to read PR's updated 'real time' version of events from him in person, and that he is about to be questioned in public, by an expert, in front of people near and far who have to hand all the evidence and statements to date, I do not believe any of it and I cannot find any defence in any of it.

Thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding . I agree with you.

It's a bit unclear from this whether he went into the park or not.

Relowicz returned to Oak Road Playing Fields
The same CCTV footage that saw Relowicz return to his home in Raglan Street picked him up at 2.22am, Mr Wright said.

By 2.25am, he was caught on CCTV arriving back at Oak Road Playing Fields. He remained there for just over four minutes.

Mr Wright tells the jury: “What was it that caused him to make this return journey after two in the morning? We will invite you to conclude that it was inevitably linked to Libby and what he had done to her on those playing fields.”

and then....

The court heard that after his third visit to Oak Road Playing Fields, Relowicz continued to cruise around the student area in Hull, eventually arriving in Newland Avenue at 2.38am.
Yes you're right Alyce, it is not entirely clear whether he entered the park or not. I really wish there was a way we could see ALL of the CCTV when it comes to details like this!

I was looking at this
The jury is being shown CCTV footage of when Relowicz allegedly returned back to his car – shown by the flashing of lights of the car being unlocked.

But this was the last visit, not when he went there with Libby. I was wondering why he would have locked the car, but likely he did on the return visit.

I'm not sure how they've seen that two people arrive and only one leaves after the visit just after midnight. I wish it was more explicit.

Last edited:
I was thinking, defense is saying that he was never shown violence in his crimes, why wud he go on to rape etc. I wonder how old his baby was at this point, if fairly newborn, maybe their sex life was non existent (post partum healing, exhaustion) and that's what caused his crimes to escalate to rape, even murder, as his sexual frustrations grew.

Please don't go down this route ... it places blame on his wife.

The only reason a rapist rapes is because they're a rapist. He managed not to rape and murder anyone when his first child was born.

CLARITY - This is not me telling anyone what they can or can't post.

It is a plea to be considerate. Image his wife reading those words :(

Finding it very hard to believe he’s telling the truth. Seems to me he went back to the park to hide what happened. You simply would not leave a drunken girl in that state, in the freezing temperatures, in a dark park alone at night. And if he did, why didn’t he go to the police immediately when she was known to be missing. Obviously LS, despite being intoxicated, put up a fight and he wasn’t happy about it. I’d be interested to know what he wore the second time he went to the park- ie. did he cover his face

Please don't go down this route ... it places blame on his wife.
The only reason a rapist rapes is because they're a rapist. He managed not to rape and murder anyone when his first child was born.
CLARITY - This is not me telling anyone what they can or can't post.
It is a plea to be considerate. Image his wife reading those words :(

I don't agree at all that it "places blame on his wife".
That situation is of course very common. It isn't anybody's fault, it's just a biological fact. Men find different ways of getting sexual relief, usually harmless ways although some may resort to adultery or sex workers. No point being in denial about it.

Do you have the link to this one Mrazda? Struggling to find it. I have seen some of the cctv images but dont recall this one.

When it gets to 2m 20s place particular attention ... my daughter videoed it playing on my phone and zoomed in with her phone and its easier to see. (The things we do!)

It's after the wall hugger crosses over and herds Libby in the opposite direction to where she going - home!

Final moments of Libby Squire as CCTV shows 'killer stalking uni student'

Attachments

• 20210125_213748.jpg
    20210125_213748.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 69
I'm certain, on one piece of cctv, (red and green arrows above their heads) that he can be seen pulling on Libbys arm (both of their their arms are outstretched) as she is trying to cling on to a bus shelter - that hardly seems like her willingly going with him.

Looking at the footage from 2.56 onwards they are directly in front of the white lit up area of the bus stop. There definately looks to have been a struggle going on with Libby pulling away from him

Thanks @Skigh do you or does anyone else know why his defence would ask him this? Just seems odd?

thanks in advance :)

I can only presume it was something that has been found when searching his computer . It shows he was home at that time.
I think he is trying to show he is a non aggressive pervert rather than a sexually deviant predator who would rape a vulnerable ,defenceless girl.

That situation is of course very common. It isn't anybody's fault, it's just a biological fact. Men find different ways of getting sexual relief, usually harmless ways although some may resort to adultery or sex workers. No point being in denial about it.
Dear me, in no way was i even thinking this was blaming his wife when I wrote this. I was just saying in his twisted mind he may have thought like that or acted like that. And we dont know for sure he hasn't raped in the past. Just to clarify, in no way did it even cross my mind that it was his wife's fault.

Imo : This is where PR parked and this is why i think libby ran into the park. I think she realised she was in danger when he drove into the darkness of that back road. She would be in the passenger seat on the left handside. He would have had to stop there because of the bollards. Its secluded and no cars would be going down there because its a dead end. When he's stopped, Shes managed to open the door and the closest option to her would be through those gates.

Park2.jpg Park.jpg

Last edited:
Imo : This is where PR parked and this is why i think libby ran into the park. I think she realised she was in danger when he drove into the darkness of that back road. She would be in the passenger seat on the left handside. He would have had to stop there because of the bollards. Its secluded and no cars would be going down there because its a View attachment 281153 View attachment 281154 dead end. When he's stopped Shes managed to open the door and the closest option to her would be through those gates.

I do wonder if he had undone his trousers and exposed himself as he was driving ,so she was already petrified before he stopped the car.

I disagree ... it's just another way to slide the blame-o-metre away from him - it's a very old fashioned and misogynistic viewpoint.

'If he's not getting it at home, of course he'll go elsewhere' went out of fashion with flares and Benny Hill.

It's not. It's a very real thing. Today. One of my very best friends has just left her husband as she just had her baby and he was pressuring her for sex and threatened to go elsewhere. So many of my friends and acquaintances have had similar experiences. Thankfully I'm sure there are many more who haven't. But believe me, it happens, and I didn't take the post to look like his wife was being blamed at all. I've never blamed my friends for their husbands' selfish behaviour. Far from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist