UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12:46
Relowicz said he liked to masturbate with stolen underwear
He has said that he was “sexually excited” watching the couple in Edgecumbe Street having sex and added: “Because I just liked doing it and it was something sexy about it for me, something like a fetish.”

Mr Saxby said: “What about the sex toys you stole? Why did you enjoy having them in your possession?”

Relowicz said: “I liked that they were somebody else’s and I had them on me and with me and that was what sexually excited me.”

He has now been asked about the stolen underwear.

Relowicz replied: “I like to masturbate with them.”

Mr Saxby said: “Masturbating in front of people - girls particularly - why did you enjoy that?”

He said: “I simply have this fetish and it was a problem.”

Mr Saxby says that on the two occasions Relowicz was challenged, he ran away.

Relowicz said: “To avoid problems and trouble. I didn’t want anyone to know that I did that.”

Pawel Relowicz is giving his account of what happened to Libby - updates
If he didn't want anyone to know, why was he carrying out his disgusting behaviour in public, in front of women and outside doors and windows where he could be seen. It's way too late and most probably pointless to start playing good boy. JMO

Mr Saxby said: “What about the sex toys you stole? Why did you enjoy having them in your possession?”

Relowicz said: “I liked that they were somebody else’s and I had them on me and with me and that was what sexually excited me.

I thought he said, in his interviews, that he didn't know why these items were in his car ?

12:50
Relowicz denies enjoying the prospect of rape or causing pain
He has been asked if violent sexual intercourse, rape or rough sexual intercourse or the idea of causing pain “excites” him.

Relowicz has replied: “No.”

He said he did not tell his wife he had this problem, and he did not want her to know.

He says she did not know and “would have left him” if she found out about it.

Mr Saxby has asked whether Relowicz wanted to admit this when he was arrested, to which he has replied: “No.”

If he didn't want anyone to know, why was he carrying out his disgusting behaviour in public, in front of women and outside doors and windows where he could be seen. It's way too late and most probably pointless to start playing good boy. JMO
My sentiments exactly. His responses are almost childlike in nature, like when they deny they've done something but then you catch later them in the act and they begin to cry and apologise. I'm only sorry because I now have to admit I've done something wrong.

He keeps saying “fetish”. My opinion is because it was strongly suggested he admit to his problem as it may be his only chance. Also he says “I simply have this fetish...” as if it is not a big deal. I do not believe his actually believes he has a problem. He is saying what his attorney thinks the jury wants to hear.

Relowicz said: “I liked that they were somebody else’s and I had them on me and with me and that was what sexually excited me.

An insight into PRs sexual interests. I wonder if he was sexually excited taking someone else life away from them. The above statement suggests to me it was about the power he felt.

He keeps saying “fetish”. My opinion is because it was strongly suggested he admit to his problem as it may be his only chance. Also he says “I simply have this fetish...” as if it is not a big deal. I do not believe his actually believes he has a problem. He is saying what his attorney thinks the jury wants to hear.
I agree with this. Fairly disgusted it's being simplified in this manner when how many girls are living in fear because of him and his actions.

13:04
Relowicz questioned about January 31
Relowicz is being asked about driving away with Libby.

Mr Saxby says the areas Relowicz was driving around correspond with where his previous offences were committed.

He said: “We know, broadly speaking, this is a student area. Why were you driving around?”

He said: “I was looking for a woman to have sex.”

Relowicz says he was looking “to masturbate” at a woman in the street.

He has been asked whether he knew “what he would do” if he saw a young woman.

Relowicz replied: “I would stop, go out onto the street and masturbate while looking at her.”

I dont think his defence are doing him much justice going into such detail ..I can understand the stance of this was a problem I had but I'm not violent but surely the more details the jury hear again the worse for him ... trying to "normalise" his behaviour somehow??

So they’re trying to make out that ‘all’ PR is in to is masturbating in front of women. Not harming them or touching them. And on the night Libby died he just wanted to do what he’d previously done, have a Tom Hank in the street. Except that’s not what happened. He raped her, as evidenced by semen inside her. So he has broken his usual habit of ‘just’ masturbating. So what’s to say he hasn’t broken his usual habit of not harming a woman too by murdering Libby?

Also mentioning his wife and children. What are the divorce laws in the UK? If one spouse refuses to sign. Is there a waiting period that after one spouse does not sign, the court can grant the divorce? As it appears his wife has moved on with her life, has she filed for divorce? Has he not signed? Could it be to keep the divorce out of the media so he can speak to being married with children as his defense? MOO MOO
Because honestly I could not get to a lawyer fast enough to divorce this guy. MOO MOO

Adding these tweets in case they dont come up on the court feed

Sophie Corcoran
@sophcorcoran

·
8m
Relowicz says on January 31 he was looking for a young woman to look at while he masturbated on the street.

Sophie Corcoran
@sophcorcoran

·
4m
He says he went to Oak Road earlier that night to commit voyeurism.
Just some relevant trial opening remarks so that we have a record here - (thread 18)

The CCTV footage shows Relowicz arriving at Oak Road Playing Fields for the first time that evening at around 9.13pm.

Relowicz was seen on CCTV leaving Oak Road Playing Fields at 9.25pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld