UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
16:27
Relowicz explains why he committed the offences

Mr Wright said: “I want you to help us understand what was it about doing these things that sexually excited you?”

Relowicz said: “Just masturbating at a woman on the street and looking at them. Just that I look at them and masturbate myself, that was what was making me excited. This was actually my problem.”

Relowicz says it was not because it was in public or the fact that he was in public or that women had seen him that was exciting.

Mr Wright said: “Was it the fact they were scared when they saw you?”

He replied: “This is not correct.”

Mr Wright said: “If none of those things sexually excited you why were you doing it?”

Relowicz said: “The fact was that I could do it in the street in front of a woman.”

Relowicz accepts what he did was 'definitely frightening' when he was spotted.

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

Last edited:
But if you then had to place a body out in the open river where it wouldn’t catch on the reeds, you would have more than one wet knee, surely?

I wouldn't 'place' anything in that river. I think it's a case of push, from a safe distance on the bank and away from reeds and areas which are obviously thick with mud, and hope for the best.

16:27
Relowicz explains why he committed the offences

Mr Wright said: “I want you to help us understand what was it about doing these things that sexually excited you?”

Relowicz said: “Just masturbating at a woman on the street and looking at them. Just that I look at them and masturbate myself, that was what was making me excited. This was actually my problem.”

Relowicz says it was not because it was in public or the fact that he was in public or that women had seen him that was exciting.

Mr Wright said: “Was it the fact they were scared when they saw you?”

He replied: “This is not correct.”

Mr Wright said: “If none of those things sexually excited you why were you doing it?”

Relowicz said: “The fact was that I could do it in the street in front of a woman.”

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box
Thank you very much for the updates jamjim.

They've added another line to this update since you posted.

"Relowicz accepts what he did was 'definitely frightening' when he was spotted."

@wikela I am sure he said earlier that although he doesn't speak English well, he does understand it well.

I am also quite sure that if he thought it would help his case he would insist on using the translator - he is clearly confident enough with what he plans to say that he has chosen not to do that. The translator is literally by his side so he could easily make use of them if he wants to. Maybe it is the opposite of what you may think and he wants to give his answers himself so nobody else can put a spin he doesn't want on the words he says.

I hate even thinking about this part but could he have placed her in the water and then used a branch or something to push her further in. I noticed on the picture someone shared that there seemed to be alot of mud at water level. If the ground was frozen he could have stood there without sinking. Hd has black trainers on so its hard to judge if they were wet .

How do you know he is not speaking through his interpreter?
The interpreter will just translate exactly what PR says in Polish.
because his answers are not grammatically correct( the same like mine)
translator(interpreter) would said it in right order
you can't translate from Polish to English exactly word for word it wouldnt have too much sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist