DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11:53
Trial ends for the day

It has been a short session for day 11.

The trial will resume on Monday when there maybe one more witness and then it is likely then the closing speeches and summing up will take place.

The jury will retire to consider their verdict after that.

Pawel Relowicz returns to witness stand as week two of trial ends

I would have thought Sam would also have heard the 12:30 screams.

Yes I would think so too but, if he was able to tell the difference and recognised the later noises as an owl or fox then it probably wouldn't need to be mentioned.

The first time you hear foxes or a Screech owl you do automatically think 'someone's screaming' ... but you soon become familiar.

Frogs screaming is awful!

Is anyone else not convinced by the 12.30 'screams' witness statements?

Sams testimony is much more convincing to me, seeing as he identied the screams as human, got up to look and saw 'a man' leaving the park.

They’re equally convincing to me; I think they all heard the same thing but it’s the timing that’s the issue. From that point of view I’m inclined to give more credence to Sam as he received a text which woke him & he therefore has a record of when he woke.

Is anyone else not convinced by the 12.30 'screams' witness statements?

Sams testimony is much more convincing to me, seeing as he identied the screams as human, got up to look and saw 'a man' leaving the park.
I think the fact Sam Alford got up and looked compared with this student unsure if they were animals.

If anyone has heard foxes mating it's terrifying

Yes I would think so too but, if he was able to tell the difference and recognised the later noises as an owl or fox then it probably wouldn't need to be mentioned.

The first time you hear foxes or a Screech owl you do automatically think 'someone's screaming' ... but you soon become familiar.

Frogs screaming is awful!

Foxes screams are blood curdling. Really does sound like a human's scream.

Good lord, that was brief.

"Trial ends for the day
It has been a short session for day 11.

The trial will resume on Monday when there maybe one more witness and then it is likely then the closing speeches and summing up will take place.

The jury will retire to consider their verdict after that."
Pawel Relowicz returns to witness stand as week two of trial ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members