UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12:50
Relowicz denies any intention to commit a sexual offence
He was then asked: “Did you put Libby in your car with the intention of committing a sexual offence?”

He replied: “She was not in any boot. I am telling the truth there is no point making anything up. What I told you was that she only sat in the front seat.

“I said the truth and I don’t need to tell you anything more.”

Pawel Relowicz 'held Libby's hand' after 'seeing her staggering' - trial

I always thought PR was stupid as hell but he definitely isn’t. What he told police really matches up with everything we’ve seen on CCTV like he is really aware of the cameras. Compare it to the Grace Milane killer who didn’t realise cctv even existed in hotels. I think the speed in which he did what he did can possibly be explained by his activity with the drone, he probably planned this and knew exactly what he had to do. He was very close to getting away with it for good until her body turned up.

12:50
Relowicz denies any intention to commit a sexual offence
He was then asked: “Did you put Libby in your car with the intention of committing a sexual offence?”

He replied: “She was not in any boot. I am telling the truth there is no point making anything up. What I told you was that she only sat in the front seat.

“I said the truth and I don’t need to tell you anything more.”

Boot? Why does he go from in car to she isn't in boot?

Regarding the 7.5 minutes posts above and accepting he could rape and kill simultaneously in say 2 mins ...the distance from the river to his car has to be accounted for ...for an average fit male ...2.5 minutes running 4 mins walking .

Also regards the 4 mins on 3rd visit...it take average 5 mins to run there and back

So his friends DNA is on one of the masks. Interesting. Im sorry but it wouldn't be hard to put the masks somewhere out of the children's reach. I dont buy that reason for keeping them in the boot. I hope his 'friends' whereabouts on that night were checked out.

I always thought PR was stupid as hell but he definitely isn’t. What he told police really matches up with everything we’ve seen on CCTV like he is really aware of the cameras. Compare it to the Grace Milane killer who didn’t realise cctv even existed in hotels. I think the speed in which he did what he did can possibly be explained by his activity with the drone, he probably planned this and knew exactly what he had to do. He was very close to getting away with it for good until her body turned up.
His previous offences suggest it would be useful for him to know whereabouts of CCTV

Regarding the 7.5 minutes posts above and accepting he could rape and kill simultaneously in say 2 mins ...the distance from the river to his car has to be accounted for ...for an average fit male ...2.5 minutes running 4 mins walking .

Also regards the 4 mins on 3rd visit...it take average 5 mins to run there and back
I can see more info on this point coming out yet. Surely they will do reconstructions for the jury? Need a local to time themselves!

12:58
Relowicz questioned further on car boot sex toys and knickers
Relowicz was shown pictures of photographs found inside the pink holdall of young women thought to be stolen.

Relowicz said he did not know who they belonged to and who was in the photographs.

He said: “Let yourselves check if there is any DNA or anything.”

Apologies if this has been posted but just short if 11 minutes of cctv footage has been released by the Hull Daily Mail

CCTV shows Pawel Relowicz 'stalking' Libby Squire in Beverley Road

Does anyone else think there was a bit of a tussle in the footage from the end of Haworth Street?

If Haworth Street is the bustop part then YES.

At around 2m 50s She is clinging on to the bustop and is pulling her by her arm.

I couldn't zoom in on the link but videoed on my daughters phone then zoomed in and it's very easy to see that he's pulling on her.

13:00
Relowicz 'forgot' about sex toys found in car
Relowicz was shown pictures of a number of vibrators found.

He said: “What am I to say, I don’t know?”

Relowicz said he did not know whose they were but they were not his.

He was asked if he had touched them and whether his DNA would be on them and he said: “I checked everything that was in there because I checked the content of the bag.

“I forgot about them. If these things were mine I would have remembered but they are not mine and I don’t want to answer because I don’t know.

“You do the checks yourself, I’ve got nothing.”

Relowicz said it was “not his” and he “did not want to comment anything'.

He said: “Everything was in that bag and I don’t know this is not mine.”

He was told that inside the sports bag was seven pairs of soiled women’s underwear.

He said: “I know nothing because they are not mine.”

Plus unless they were very close to the river when the rape occurred, he would have to carry/drag Libby to the river bank, which would undoubtedly slow him down.

I agree. He was planning something. If not that night, another night. After hearing about the drone and knowing about the CCTV, I believe he was looking/preparing for an opportunity. I think he did not care about the CCTV because he thought he was using it to his advantage. He just did not consider there would be more CCTV picking him up near the park. He never thought Libby would be found. And if he was not incarcerated for his other crimes there would be more than one missing girl because he would have thought he got away with it. MOO IMHO.

A change in demeanour after confronted by the hold-all; goes from apparently meek/altruistic to prepared statement/no comment/find DNA yourself.

As for “no time” for mates cos of work/family -plenty of time for prowling though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj