UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PR is not walking, he’s running. Seen by witness. Cutting any length of time possibly by half.

I’m inclined to think once Libby realised she wasn’t headed home and at the park, got out and ran (the best she could in her condition, screaming) towards the river. She’s already done half the job for him by heading to where he wants her disposed of.

Of course he wants it all over with quickly, he wants to get away, possibly to murder again. Plus she’s screaming, so he needs it to be quick in case nearby people come to check ! He was riled that night and wasn’t going to stop at Libby (later masturbation) It’s not like he has ‘issues performing’ as we can see from his exhibitionist ways, nothing to slow him down. It’s extraordinary behaviour, he was determined to do as much damage as he could that night and due to the fact he could find no later victims meant he had to settle for his public w*nk.

like other posters have said, why not attack her in the car (she was already in it, he couldn’t be sure of no dna she may have left hairs and fibres) in the endsleigh ? He had already planned to put her in the river, I thought he was stupid before, now knowing about the drone, that’s cunning and shows pre-meditation but he doesn’t deserve clever.

Having visited the park with his lad and running he’d know it would be dark and a viable place to rape .. why does he need the drone footage ?

To see the river, it’s flow, it’s journey!! ...
he could hope she’d reach the Humber, but at best he’d stupidly think the water would wash away any traces of his DNA.

cunning but not clever enough.

The river really isn't that close to where he entered the park and even with the steps it isn't particularly accessible.

Even if you knew the area well, had flown your drone over and pre-planned your attack, I don't think it is feasible to get a person into the park, rape them, drag them to the river and get back to your car all in the dark, with an unwilling or unresponsive body in 7.5 mins.

It would have also been slippery and difficult to transverse. Similarly, I don't think he could have done it on his return to the park later that evening. Please don't think I am defending him as I believe his actions led to her death but I simply can't see the timeframes adding up.
How did she get into the river? I don't buy that she stops screaming, he runs away, she gets up and travels thru tricky terrain despite being barely able to walk earlier, and gets in herself into the river two hours before high tide.
Without screaming again, without being picked up on CCTV.

Then being awake enough to have made her way to the river doesn't typically drown or typically die from hypothermia.

He also leaves her full of DNA evidence. He returns at high tide. For what?

He also neglects to mention any kind of intercourse even after her body is found. I assume because he's expecting DNA evidence to have been washed away.

Far too many improbables in that scenario. He'd been to that park that evening in the dark. He knows that park.

So as so often happens, he has done a significant amount to convict himself in his interview.

1. he gives no comment answers to sexual aspects - but then this will be proven by DNA - contrary to statements to other witnesses

2. he didn't confirm the screams that multiple other witnesses heard at the relevant time

3. he came back to the crime scene because of guilty knowledge

So the only logical conclusion is he was the person causing the screaming, and that he raped her.

That generates the motive/inference for the murder.

PR is not walking, he’s running. Seen by witness. Cutting any length of time possibly by half.

I’m inclined to think once Libby realised she wasn’t headed home and at the park, got out and ran (the best she could in her condition, screaming) towards the river. She’s already done half the job for him by heading to where he wants her disposed of.

Of course he wants it all over with quickly, he wants to get away, possibly to murder again. Plus she’s screaming, so he needs it to be quick in case nearby people come to check ! He was riled that night and wasn’t going to stop at Libby (later masturbation) It’s not like he has ‘issues performing’ as we can see from his exhibitionist ways, nothing to slow him down. It’s extraordinary behaviour, he was determined to do as much damage as he could that night and due to the fact he could find no later victims meant he had to settle for his public w*nk.

like other posters have said, why not attack her in the car (she was already in it, he couldn’t be sure of no dna she may have left hairs and fibres) in the endsleigh ? He had already planned to put her in the river, I thought he was stupid before, now knowing about the drone, that’s cunning and shows pre-meditation but he doesn’t deserve clever.

Having visited the park with his lad and running he’d know it would be dark and a viable place to rape .. why does he need the drone footage ?

To see the river, it’s flow, it’s journey!! ...
he could hope she’d reach the Humber, but at best he’d stupidly think the water would wash away any traces of his DNA.

cunning but not clever enough.

I tend to agree the drone thing is highly incriminating and indicates planning

I think some worry about the timings based on the distances quoted by the Prosecution..then looking at walking vs a fit running speed etc ..I feel the prosecution themselves are aware of how tight it is ...hence them mentioning it at opening

I don't think they are as tight as everyone makes out.

I am nearly 50 and I can run 1km in well under 4 mins, or around 4.30 if jogging. Young people can do that easily.

To run 350m, in a panic - that is a much shorter distance and a fit young guy can run that at a high pace, if not sprinting the whole distance.

So if she got away from him, and he chased her down to the water over a couple of mins, for example - i see no issue with the timing

14:37
Other witnesses heard screams
Relowicz was told about two other statements from people living in Claremont Avenue.

He was told the two witnesses described how they had their bedroom windows open and heard screams coming from the playing fields.

The officer said: “They said they heard three periods of screaming.”

Relowicz said: “I want her to be found. I’ve never been so honest in my life like I have been like this.

“I have said everything.”

Pawel Relowicz 'held Libby's hand' after 'seeing her staggering' - trial

BBM He has just shot himself in the foot there. Saying he is usually a liar. JMO.

15:24
Friend says Relowicz told him Libby 'tried it on with him'
Relowicz and Darius Chrostek visited SportsDirect together on February 1, 2019 before heading to Soccer Kings.

Mr Chrostek told the court Relowicz said he had been to a Tesco garage on the evening of January 31 and on his way back down Beverley Road he had seen a “girl waiting at the bus stop.”

Relowicz allegedly told Mr Chrostek that he stopped and “she asked if he would give her a lift home and he said he would and during the journey she tried to try it on with him.”

Pawel Relowicz told police he 'wanted Libby to be found' - trial

15:25
Relowicz claimed to friend Libby scratched his face
Mr Chrostek has told the court that Relowicz told him the girl “started to undo his trouser belt and he said, ‘what are you doing?’ And because he was driving he stopped and told her to get out.

“He said she started shouting and scratched Pawel on the face.”

Mr Chrostek said he could see “two or three” scratches on Relowicz’s face.

After initially thinking that Libby dying was not wholly premeditated, I'm beginning to think otherwise.

If he was just wanting to rape someone, to rape Libby as she's his target - he could easily have JUST raped her. She was already intoxicated & disoriented, he didn't even have to drug her himself - he could have raped her in the Endsleigh place, he could absolutely have raped her in his car then shoved her out anywhere and the liklihood is that she would've gone home eventually and potentially not even remembered being raped or reported it if she did realise - the vast majority of women who are raped whilst drunk don't report it because they will not be believed. We know this. Many of his previous victims didn't report the crimes.

Park visit 1 - familiarise with the plan route in the darkness - THOUGH less dark than usual as the covering of snow always illuminates to some extent. At this point, Libby isn't his target, any drunk and or lone female is the intended target.

Park visit 2 - to rape, kill and dispose of body.

Park visit 3 - to check Libbys body had been taken by the tidal flow or to put her in the water at high tidal flow - he'd be aware of the tidal flows as a fisherman.

Drone flying over Park- to check the body hadn't been caught up and was visible.

He didn't care that Libby saw his face, she wouldn't be telling anyone. He didn't care that his DNA was inside her - she was going in the water and wouldn't be found for a long time.

I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't his first rape.
I must admit I agree with you. Everything you've said!

Once she was in his car rape would have been easy anywhere. As we can see from his previous offences - his DNA was not on any database. He was quite literally getting away with lots of stuff.

Why go to a freezing cold park with a river that washes out to sea. She was nearly lost forever. Literally just about to go into the North Sea.

Why go there earlier in the evening?

Why go back at high tide

He shows an awareness of quite a lot. He knows her DNA won't be found in the boot. He's careful on cameras. Savvy enough to admit she was in his car. Savvy enough to think evidence of rape wouldn't be found but not quite savvy enough to realise some of it will travel to where it can't be washed away

IMO he previously pleaded guilty to crimes where undeniable evidence was found. We know he pleaded not guilty where the evidence was less clear but still there. We know those were dropped from the charge sheet because they had enough anyway. What we don't know is if there were other things done for which no clear evidence was found.

I don't think they are as tight as everyone makes out.

I am nearly 50 and I can run 1km in well under 4 mins, or around 4.30 if jogging. Young people can do that easily.

To run 350m, in a panic - that is a much shorter distance and a fit young guy can run that at a high pace, if not sprinting the whole distance.

So if she got away from him, and he chased her down to the water over a couple of mins, for example - i see no issue with the timing

Is it not 530 m not 350?

15:25
Relowicz claimed to friend Libby scratched his face
Mr Chrostek has told the court that Relowicz told him the girl “started to undo his trouser belt and he said, ‘what are you doing?’ And because he was driving he stopped and told her to get out.

“He said she started shouting and scratched Pawel on the face.”

Mr Chrostek said he could see “two or three” scratches on Relowicz’s face.

Oh dear

This is killer evidence. He links the wounds to Libby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro