Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The back of the cemetery would be the opposite side from where Lindsay was last seen on CCTV?
Yeah it’s a real pain I cant upload the video because I drove from Huncoat towards Accy I pass the Whittaker’s Arms on the left and then about a minute in I pass the cemetery on the right. It seems she would have had to cross the road from when she was spotted on CCTV to get there if that’s where she went. Alternatively, if she went to the Coppice she wouldn’t haven’t crossed the road and would have tinted left at some point towards the park

Trying to upload an aerial of the cemetery but the file is too big. Not too clear but on the left there's trees and the line cutting thro those is a railway line. Have a look on google maps. Hopefully someone more techy will help with a shortcut

Apologies if this has already been posted but I only just found this article from yesterday and it's so heartbreaking. :(

Missing Lindsay Birbeck's friend posts heartbreaking message

Part of the message to Lindsay from her friend:

"You have created so many fun filled happy memories which I have reminisced over and over again since you went away on Monday August 12th.

I still can't understand why my beautiful friend is not here making me laugh and cry like you did every time we were together or messaging via WhatsApp.

I hope this message reaches you Lindsay as I really need you to come home now."

The cctv of the witness was in front of a house with a very distinctive garden. You can see the entrance to the cemetery on the other side of the road. The fact she ‘disappeared’ in this area does make me think she went straight to the cemetery now. It would explain why that man didn’t see her and he was only 45 ish second behind her.

Attachments

• A2114F20-5C0D-4950-B282-5675FC393D77.jpeg
    A2114F20-5C0D-4950-B282-5675FC393D77.jpeg
    624.2 KB · Views: 191
  • A3E6EAE0-8E8C-45FD-ACA2-13B6868205EC.jpeg
    A3E6EAE0-8E8C-45FD-ACA2-13B6868205EC.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 180
The cctv of the witness was in front of a house with a very distinctive garden. You can see the entrance to the cemetery on the other side of the road. The fact she ‘disappeared’ in this area does make me think she went straight to the cemetery now. It would explain why that man didn’t see her and he was only 45 ish second behind her.
I think that is why they searched the cemetery so many times - she is not on CCTV anywhere else but right there. Something is not right though. If it IS a body they found today, and IF that body is Lindsay, I don't see how it is possible for that body to have been right there these past two weeks. That does not add up at all.

I think that is why they searched the cemetery so many times - she is not on CCTV anywhere else but right there. Something is not right though. If it IS a body they found today, and IF that body is Lindsay, I don't see how it is possible for that body to have been right there these past two weeks. That does not add up at all.
I agree they’ve even had sniffer dogs there? There is a pedestrian crossing just down the road so IF you were wading to the cemetery from the direction she was seen you would walk past it and cross there and then return in the direction in which you’d come. Photo is looking back up the street the red x is about where cemetery is

Attachments

• C6A99AD2-54AC-4F84-AEC1-414A618398E4.jpeg
    C6A99AD2-54AC-4F84-AEC1-414A618398E4.jpeg
    413.4 KB · Views: 77
Yes I agree. No matter who it is I have a hard time believing it was there during the searches. Weird.

Apparently the police have been searching the cemetery all week.

From the Lancashire Telegraph:

One visitor Malcolm Taylor, 71, from Rishton was on his weekly trip to tend family graves. He said yesterday: “Every day this week I have seen police officers sweeping up and down the cemetery in a line.

“They appeared to be looking at graves and searching for someone. “I’ve seen police again today. I am just shocked by what is happening.”

John Matthews, aged 48 from Huncoat said: “I’ve seen a load of police cars and vans at the cemetery and they have been at the Coppice as well during the week looking round there. “It’s disturbing what’s happened and I’m very shocked.”

If the 'object' has anything to do with Lindsay then surely the police would have found it before last night after all the searching they were doing in the week?

Apparently the police have been searching the cemetery all week.

From the Lancashire Telegraph:

One visitor Malcolm Taylor, 71, from Rishton was on his weekly trip to tend family graves. He said yesterday: “Every day this week I have seen police officers sweeping up and down the cemetery in a line.

“They appeared to be looking at graves and searching for someone. “I’ve seen police again today. I am just shocked by what is happening.”

John Matthews, aged 48 from Huncoat said: “I’ve seen a load of police cars and vans at the cemetery and they have been at the Coppice as well during the week looking round there. “It’s disturbing what’s happened and I’m very shocked.”

If the 'object' has anything to do with Lindsay then surely the police would have found it before last night after all the searching they were doing in the week?
I agree unless it was buried and has now been disturbed by a fox perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay