Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"

In the picture, the forensic officers are in full hazmat gear.

The way they're dressed is not unusual for SOCO in the UK when conducting this type of investigation. It not only protects the officer from any hazardous materials at the scene but it also helps to protect evidence from any risk of cross contamination.

I'm thinking along similar lines, but can't quite fit the 16 y/o boy into it. Yet.

The boy Is an accessory just to shift the bin to the cemetary until night fall where the killer has gone to the body to bury. I’m not sure looking at the CCTV footage If the lad has been aware what was In the bin due to him looking to casual, sleeves rolled up to elbows, not wearing gloves and walking In broad day light. The lad hasn’t tried to cover his tracks at all so he’s definitely not the killer. <modsnip: Please read The Rules. Do not make accusations against persons who have not been officially named a POI/suspect.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came here to see if there were any updates on Lindsay and finally caught up with many many threads. I shouldn't be shocked, but I have to admit I really thought this case might be a missing voluntary situation. I am quite surprised at the outcome on multiple levels. So sad for Lindsay, her kids, family, and friends.
Thanks to everyone here who posted updates, when I was last here, she was still only missing, and every one was fantastic at providing details on case progression!

I just came here to see if there were any updates on Lindsay and finally caught up with many many threads. I shouldn't be shocked, but I have to admit I really thought this case might be a missing voluntary situation. I am quite surprised at the outcome on multiple levels. So sad for Lindsay, her kids, family, and friends.
Thanks to everyone here who posted updates, when I was last here, she was still only missing, and every one was fantastic at providing details on case progression!

I think we all thought voluntary to begin with to be fair. It has definitely took a shocking turn. Even at the point her body was discovered in the cemetery I was still thinking "self harm".

So the arrested lad is coming up to his 24-hour mark. Would you expect it to be reported this evening if he's released tonight?

I believe if there's no change in arrest status at the 24-hour mark they just won't say anything to media? But when someone's released there's normally a statement given to media to say that the person was released without charge, released for further investigation, or will be charged? Or, if charged would they wait until tomorrow morning to release that to media just before sending the person before a judge?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed due to discussing rumor>

IMO the bin is strongly linked to early LE reports that an object had been found. If for example the bin had blood on it, it would have attracted attention. That would be plenty for an arrest.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed due to sleuthing family> if there was a body in that bin, why not just leave it in there if you're going to leave the bin there, too. Why take it out?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

This is from The Mail Online earlier today:

Police said yesterday that a body had been found, before officially confirming this afternoon that it was that of Mrs Birbeck.

Her husband Tim, 49, is chairman of nearby Hapton Parish Council, and their daughter Sarah, 16, collected her GCSE results last week.

The couple also share a son, Stephen, 19. The family were too upset to speak yesterday.

It states that Tim is her husband, not ex or anything else.

I’m the same height as Lindsay. I can’t see how he got her in that bin? She would need to be in sitting position or bent double somehow

Which would be hard to do hours after death.so she must have been put I. Straightaway and bin stored somewhere

I’m the same height as Lindsay. I can’t see how he got her in that bin? She would need to be in sitting position or bent double somehow

Which would be hard to do hours after death.so she must have been put I. Straightaway and bin stored somewhere

The body must have been dismembered to get into that bin IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevewho