Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

The Mail says husband, as does the Daily Mirror:

The husband of Lindsay Birbeck says he is 'broken' by her death after she was found dead in a cemetery.
A post mortem on 47-year-old Lindsay Birbeck's body revealed she was strangled to death. Now, her heartbroken husband Tim Birbeck, 49, has said he is "broken" by the devastating loss.

Responding to a post on Facebook written by a friend, Tim said he was "broken mate, it certainly hurt". Tim went on to thank the police for their work.

At the mo i can't find an MSM source that states otherwise but i'll keep looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was she in the bin when found? Or are people just thinking Lindsay was in the bin shown on CCTV? Did LE say Lindsay was found in the bin? I can't find links to any of this stuff. Help!

We don't know yet. I was just replying to Rosegold who wondered how Lindsay would fit in the bin (if she was in there) because of her height and my reply was she must have been dismembered to fit in there. IMO of course.

Hope that cleared it up for you!

We don't know yet. I was just replying to Rosegold who wondered how Lindsay would fit in the bin (if she was in there) because of her height and my reply was she must have been dismembered to fit in there. IMO of course.

Thank you. But I'm looking for links so we can establish an accurate timeline of events and persons involved.

ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT post rumors on Websleuths. It is a violation of TOS and your post will be removed.

Unfortunately when someone posts a rumor, ALL responses and responses to responses get removed. This time alone, 43 posts discussing rumor have had to be removed.

ETA: Someone commented earlier that enforcement of the rumor rule is "inconsistent". WS has hundreds of active thread. Mods and Admin cannot and do not sit in each and every thread reading posts in real time 24/7. It is an impossibility. We rely on members to use the Report feature to let us know if there is a rumor (or other TOS violation). Simply put ... if it doesn't get Reported, we don't know about it.

Discussing moderation on the thread can result in an automatic Time Out.
If you have a question about The Rules or moderation, contact a Mod / Admin via private messaging rather than complaining about it on the thread.
Bumping the rules.

I'm 5'10" and could easily fit in my bin, with room to spare.

It says at the top of the article and was in the original appeal by the local police on Facebook including the CCTV footage. The appeal with the footage was removed once the arrest was made

Thanks for joining us. The rules take a little getting used to but you’ll get used to it. Even older members make the mistake sometimes!

We just need to leave rumours off the thread unless we can back it up with an article from MSM. There’s also private messaging if you want to discuss things with other members too.

Welcome ;)

I’m saying nothing until after Sunday

I do think it’s weird they’ve not updated. Unless due to his age? If he’s charged they’ll maybe want him in court/away from the police station before announcing.

From gov.uk:

The police can hold you for up to 24 hours before they have to charge you with a crime or release you.

They can apply to hold you for up to 36 or 96 hours if you’re suspected of a serious crime, eg murder.

It is unsettling that they haven’t released a statement but there are things going on behind the scenes that must be preventing them from doing so.

I’m saying nothing until after Sunday

I do think it’s weird they’ve not updated. Unless due to his age? If he’s charged they’ll maybe want him in court/away from the police station before announcing.

It's only been a couple of hours since they've had him for 24. The police aren't at our beck and call and it's past midnight. They'll probably release something tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01