Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Marney, headteacher at Ightenhill Primary School, said: "We are deeply shocked and saddened by this tragic news.

"Lindsay was a highly valued and respected member of staff who was popular with both pupils and colleagues.

"We will miss her enormously at school. All our thoughts are with her family at this very sad time.

"We will work with colleagues from Lancashire County Council so that appropriate support is available to our children and colleagues at school, if this is required.

"We will cooperate however we can with the police investigation."

'We will miss her enormously': School where Lindsay Birbeck worked pays tribute

I know it is,which is why I said they may be looking for it.

Seems they found someone's phone during their search. Doesn't say whether or not it is Lindsay's.

17789752-7402917-image-m-64_1567002243159.jpg

Sad case. Glad they found her but terribly sorry to read that they found her dead.

Scimming though some posts and articles to catch up.

Glad to hear LE made an arrest but until we learn more there is not much to go on.

The only thing I am wondering about is if the arrested boy may have gone to the same school where she was a teacher or teacher assistant it appears. If he ends up with charges then he had to have crossed paths with the victim in the past unless this was a totally random attack or something.

Its getting so scary anymore. Its like we cant even walk our own streets anymore without worrying about being attacked or murdered. Such a sad ending to the mystery of where she was. Hope LE continues to get the answers.

Lindsay Birbeck: teenager arrested over Accrington death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members