Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following this shocking case from the beginning very sad for the people suffering as a result of this boys actions ....if of course he is guilty. ....but someone has done this . Having had two lads now older than 16 , I find it very difficult how someone of that age would be capable of something so horrendous?. So MOO is he couldn’t have possibly acted alone to conceal this crime for so long before it has gotten to where it is now . This is my opinion only

So if the suspect is released after 96 hours, can they pick him up again if something else turns up? Do they get another 96 hours? How many times can UK do this to a person?

Forgive me, trying to explain this right. If one is released on CONDITIONAL DISCHARGE (bail), you can be further questioned. Otherwise, there would have to be new evidence which would result in a charge, rather than an arrest on suspicion

Forgive me, trying to explain this right. If one is released on CONDITIONAL DISCHARGE (bail), you can be further questioned. Otherwise, there would have to be new evidence which would result in a charge, rather than an arrest on suspicion
Thank you. Very good explanation.

I still find it difficult to believe that this young lad has committed this murder, concealed and then put the body in the bin/cemetery all on his own. If indeed he is guilty he must surely have had help somewhere along the line?

It would be interesting to know exactly what evidence the police have got in order to charge him.

Wouldn’t like to say as I have no idea. From the looks of the search today they’re leaving no stone or branch unturned for whatever they are after. The vegetation down in that area is relatively dense

Welcome to Websleuths Lancashire Lad!

<modsnip: removed reference to rumor>

Last edited by a moderator:
I still find it difficult to believe that this young lad has committed this murder, concealed and then put the body in the bin/cemetery all on his own. If indeed he is guilty he must surely have had help somewhere along the line?

It would be interesting to know exactly what evidence the police have got in order to charge him.

I reckon they have DNA evidence and maybe more CCTV evidence. But we wont find out for a long time unfortunately.

Sadly, it is apparent many members in this thread have not read The Rules (linked in my signature).

It is incumbent on all members to familiarize themselves with the Terms of Service (aka The Rules) they agree to abide by when being accepted as a member at Websleuths.

In The Rules, you will see that soliciting or alluding to private chat is a violation of Websleuths TOS. It's like whispering in someone's ear or hinting that "i know something you don't know".

When a Mod or Admin says you can discuss some things in private conversation, that does NOT give licence to members to start soliciting others on the public thread or for members to be posting "me too, me too" types of posts, basically dragging an entire discussion into private chat. Websleuths does not exist as a personal platform of discussion to totally override the main thread.

There are hundreds of guests who are also interested in this discussion and they will now have the impression that you'll just go and talk rumors and off limits stuff among yourselves rather than participating on the main discussion thread.

Websleuths is credible for a reason ... because members are not interested in discussing gossip, rumors, hearsay, accusations and wild speculation privately or publicly, based on no MSM, no LE.

Our DNA turnaround time in a murder enquiry is very efficient too. I could ‘fast track ‘ DNA evidence as the SIO and get a result within 24-48 hours. The only problem with this is the financial cost as each item tested will cost thousands instead of hundreds when being fast tracked therefore as the SIO, I would have to choose wisely and justify my submissions and the reasons for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES