UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he’s threatened to after he killed Logan. And what’s why AW is protecting him. Because she’s terrified of what he might do.
If the youth is the one that killed Logan and he then went on to threaten to harm the baby, surely if she was terrified of what he would do, the last thing she'd think of doing would be to protect the killer when telling the truth would get him banged up immediately with zero access to the baby. I feel she was protecting herself primarily imo

No, we aren't privy to psychiatric reports, but whatever the diagnosis-if there is one, it is clear that he was a very disturbed child who should never be allowed to be with children or animals. Social services knew that he was in a house with Logan and a baby. IMO, they should never have allowed that, social workers visiting and phoning clearly wasn't going to protect the children from what was obviously a very dangerous individual

So where do you suggest he should have gone to? Solitary confinement without having committed a crime?
HE, (the youth) according to SS had been a victim of abuse at the time. They were protecting him at that stage.

This isn't me defending him, far from it, but him not interacting with other children or animals situation is impossible. Children can't just be removed from society.

Last edited:
So,
after today's testimonies I finally know why Logan was under S Service supervision:

- JC's criminal past (!)
- hospital alert after broken arm/elbow, collarbone and delay to call help

But, unfortunately, this double alert didn't save Logan :(

So where do you suggest he should have gone to? Solitary confinement without having committed a crime?
HE, (the youth) according to SS had been a victim of abuse at the time. They were protecting him at that stage.

This isn't me defending him, far from it, but him not interacting with other children or animals situation is impossible. Children can't just be removed from society.
His placement should have been in a foster home where he was the only child and no pets. If that had happened, Logan would be alive and the youth wouldn't be facing a long prison sentence

His placement should have been in a foster home where he was the only child and no pets. If that had happened, Logan would be alive and the youth wouldn't be facing a long prison sentence

He'd still have had to go to school with other children and he'd threatened adults too according to the evidence.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

It would have been Logan's 6th Birthday today.

Rest in Peace little chap.

230012759_2389837047816297_5901996677858901139_n.jpeg

Last edited:
we don’t know the details of his past.
Sometimes people aren’t wired properly no matter what their upbringing. I’ve read some horror stories. You don’t know what he might’ve done to his biological mother.
I don’t think you can blame poverty on him being a blatant psychopath (IMO).

There is absolutely nothing that he could possibly have done TO his mother, to excuse/justify/warrent her physically assaulting him resulting in him being removed from her care - NOTHING.

The youth was a child then, IS a child now and you're suggesting that as the victim of violence from an adult, HE is to blame .... wow!

Echoes of Arthur Labinjo Hughes here… if I remember rightly exclusion from KFC meal featured in that abuse case too…

RE KFC meal

What I find disgusting is not the meal itself b/c, perversely, weetabox is more nutritious than fast food,
BUT
The fact that the whole family was sitting around the table as a unity and Logan was on the floor like a dog!
He was cut off from the family, like a leper.
Shame!

That is why all complaints should be in written form via official channels.

Most likely the threats were reported and recorded, possibly over the phone to another person in social services and not the actual current social worker giving evidence in the stand, but those notes should have made it into the youth’s written file.
In my personal experience social workers are lazy when it comes to reading notes and histories and skim read the bulk of it and concentrate on the most recent notes and pay most attention to personal interactions. If the threats occurred a while back, far I to the notes, I am not surprised that this social worker was unaware.

A child may often have a change of SW, and if they don’t read carefully… this is what happens

There is absolutely nothing that he could possibly have done TO his mother, to excuse/justify/warrent her physically assaulting him resulting in him being removed from her care - NOTHING.

The youth was a child then, IS a child now and you're suggesting that as the victim of violence from an adult, HE is to blame .... wow!

I'm not sure I agree with you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member