UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah right, thanks, I see. Yes it was the evidence about Logan sitting on the stairs colouring in that confused me. Also I knew he had gone down some stairs. I mistakenly thought it was the other way around. I suppose Logan could have been sitting on a step, like some ground floor flats have a couple of internal steps.

But hang on... when Logan had the dislocated shoulder, AW gave her statement about how she was cooking in the kitchen, she had Logan in his bedroom on the monitor, heard him jump of his bed and cross the landing, then he was laid screaming injured at the bottom of the stairs... she was speaking as to being at JC's home? Or living in a different previous home? I'm confused, what landing, what stairs? Why would she be cooking Logan's dinner in JC's flat and have a monitor for Logan in JC's flat? How big is JC's home?
There is a floor layout for AWs flat somewhere in thread 1. I think JC has a house possibly up to 3 bedrooms after a brief look at Maes Glas on google maps.
would that be for AW's epilepsy?
Adults don’t receive DLA those over the age of 16 receive PIP.

I'd be interested to know whose Social Worker this was - Logan's ? The Youth's ? The baby's ? and what precipitated her visit ? Was it a routine call or an unexpected visit ? Was she acting on information received from say, a neighbour ?

If she was Logan's SW and failed to sight him whatsoever, not even through a window, then that is an outrage with Baby P level failures written all over it. I guess she wasn't there for Logan or there to follow a tip off about shouting and violence ? I suppose if it was a welfare check, the police would have attended ?

But if she was the Youth's SW, what was she doing coming to AW's home ? Did she see the youth ? Who did she speak to about benefits ? AW or JC ? Why would anyone need to come and speak to anyone in person about claiming benefits ? 20 minutes isn't long to check how JC and the Youth are getting along and it was not conducted at their home ? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Was Logan already dead when she came ? Did this 'interference' precipitate and urgent need to dispose of Logan ? Did it even result in him going from being severely injured to subsequently murdered ? I guess had Logan been seriously injured by *anyone* at any time in an incident that would need hospital treatment, both AW, JC, nor the Youth would have wanted him to ever be able to tell anyone in the future as they knew it would be the end of their 'family'.

I'd be interested to know whose Social Worker this was - Logan's ? The Youth's ? The baby's ? and what precipitated her visit ? Was it a routine call or an unexpected visit ? Was she acting on information received from say, a neighbour ?

If she was Logan's SW and failed to sight him whatsoever, not even through a window, then that is an outrage with Baby P level failures written all over it. I guess she wasn't there for Logan or there to follow a tip off about shouting and violence ? I suppose if it was a welfare check, the police would have attended ?

But if she was the Youth's SW, what was she doing coming to AW's home ? Did she see the youth ? Who did she speak to about benefits ? AW or JC ? Why would anyone need to come and speak to anyone in person about claiming benefits ? 20 minutes isn't long to check how JC and the Youth are getting along and it was not conducted at their home ? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Was Logan already dead when she came ? Did this 'interference' precipitate and urgent need to dispose of Logan ? Did it even result in him going from being severely injured to subsequently murdered ? I guess had Logan been seriously injured by *anyone* at any time in an incident that would need hospital treatment, both AW, JC, nor the Youth would have wanted him to ever be able to tell anyone in the future as they knew it would be the end of their 'family'.
The teen's.
He even told her to *advertiser censored** off and that he didn't need her any more.
She went there b/c they all stayed at AW's house then (covid).

PS
I hope I didn't mix up anything, there are so many testimonies.

The teen's.
He even told her to *advertiser censored** off and that he didn't need her any more.
She went there b/c they all stayed at AW's house then (covid).

PS
I hope I didn't mix up anything, there are so many testimonies.

OK, I see. Well at least that makes a little sense.

However, if she was supposed to be representing the Youth's best outcomes, she surely should have challenged why he was being forced to stay in an overcrowded house without a proper bed?

I can't even imagine how cramped it must have been with everyone's shoes, clothes, toiletries, bedding, laundry, towels, AND all the things required for a baby. Even just getting to use the loo would become stressful, assuming there's only the one toilet which may be in the bathroom.

They were NOT a harmonious bunch to start off with, imagine all the NOISE they make, all the arguments, disputes, comings and goings, and babies cry in the night and small hours.

I can't imagine how Logan testing positive for covid (if indeed, he did) would bear any relation to the whole lot of them needing to stay cramped up in a two bed flat.

It was the youths social worker, Debbie Williams, it was an unannounced visit and I believe it was the youth JC and AW she spoke to. She was denied entry to the home because of Logan having covid.

Same social worker that denies ever hearing about the threats the youth made to the foster family. But the family say they told her.

OK, I see. Well at least that makes a little sense.

However, if she was supposed to be representing the Youth's best outcomes, she surely should have challenged why he was being forced to stay in an overcrowded house without a proper bed?

I can't even imagine how cramped it must have been with everyone's shoes, clothes, toiletries, bedding, laundry, towels, AND all the things required for a baby. Even just getting to use the loo would become stressful, assuming there's only the one toilet which may be in the bathroom.

They were NOT a harmonious bunch to start off with, imagine all the NOISE they make, all the arguments, disputes, comings and goings, and babies cry in the night and small hours.

I can't imagine how Logan testing positive for covid (if indeed, he did) would bear any relation to the whole lot of them needing to stay cramped up in a two bed flat.
That was a MAD house for sure.
That is why neighbours texted each other about "baldy screeching again":mad: (from the reports).

I am astonished at her YouTube video watching. But it could suggest that she possibly didn't know how serious Logan's injuries were at that point. I mean nobody, surely, would watch a series of random YouTube trash videos if they knew someone in their house was critically injured. If she did, that really is horrifyingly cold-blooded.

I think her account of the previous occasion when she tried to pop Logan's dislocated joint back in before getting him medical attention the following day is really relevant here. In that prior incident, she said she checked on him periodically through the night before getting him medical attention in the morning. Perhaps she was taking the same approach this time - turning the lights on to check on him, assuming he was OK, and turning them off again, while all the time he lay dying? It would have been stupid to assume he was OK given what we now know must have been his physical state, of course, but then she is coming across as a very strange person. And if this is what happened, she has clearly lied to police about it since.

This is very much giving her the benefit of the doubt at this point. JMO[/QUO

I agree that she was probably checking on Logan as she did previously when he was injured. She had given him calpol for his sore stomach that night before he went to bed. I think JC probably checked on him too as AW would also have been in her bedroom watching the baby.I wonder which room the youth was sleeping in? Did AW have a monitor in Logan's bedroom during the day in her house as there was one in his bedroom at JC's home?

It will be interesting to see if there is any evidence from the post mortem to show if he actually had had Covid.

I agree with you that there was no reason why the youth and his father could not have returned to their own flat.
i think AW received a text the morning after from the NHS saying Logan could come out of isolation so seems it was legit

Still keep thinking about her shouting "you lied to me, you said he was alive". I wonder if she didn't twig he was dead but still very much in on the fake kidnap plot. But then again she knew he'd been put in the river (mentioning it before the poloce did) so must've been planned between them & you don't put alive people into rivers. So awful & confusing & unnecessary.

Still keep thinking about her shouting "you lied to me, you said he was alive". I wonder if she didn't twig he was dead but still very much in on the fake kidnap plot. But then again she knew he'd been put in the river (mentioning it before the poloce did) so must've been planned between them & you don't put alive people into rivers. So awful & confusing & unnecessary.

Maybe she realised Logan was dead, went into panic, checked a few times, but then JC 'took over' and told her he had checked and Logan was unconscious but not dead... then they hatched a dastardly abduction story and planned for him to be found unconscious in the woods or something ? But really JC knew he was deceased and just tossed him in the river.

I also think, (totally contradicting my above theory), that there was a period of time when the police said they had found Logan and medics were working on him or transferring him to hospital, that if I recall correctly AW seemed desperate to know what condition Logan was in - it occurred to me that she was terrified he WAS alive and could be resuscitated.

I imagine she'd have been pretty much going out of her mind with guilt and shame and shock one way or another and in the circumstances, paranoia and anxiety would play serious tricks on one's mind - what if he's unconscious and not actually dead ? What if he looks dead but is suddenly going to come conscious and tell everyone what's happened. What if the ambulance / hospital people can do some type of revival on him and bring him back to life ?

Last edited:
From August 2021

Mystery man seen near river in which Logan Williamson, 5, found dead 1hr later

An old article - about their isolation.

By the way, in my country when the family was in isolation b/c of Covid, nobody could leave the house.
Police checked every day.
So, how come Logan was seen in JC's house on Face app by JC's friend during his isolation?

I wonder what 'care work' skills, training, and experience JC had before he took on the role of full time 'caring' for the Youth ?

Aren't certain (violent) convictions and history of offending prohibitive to being appointed a 'care worker' for a troubled youth ?
Or did his extensive set of life experiences get accounted for as life skills...

I wonder what 'care work' skills, training, and experience JC had before he took on the role of full time 'caring' for the Youth ?

Aren't certain (violent) convictions and history of offending prohibitive to being appointed a 'care worker' for a troubled youth ?
Or did his extensive set of life experiences get accounted for as life skills...
It might mean the teen returned to his bio family - minus violent mother.

Didn't he say to the social worker on her final visit:
"I don't need you any more"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads