UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This "family" seemed dysfunctional on every level:

- aggressive, sadistic, jealous, controlling man

- hysterical, cunning, shallow woman

- violent, troubled, disabled bully teen (did he attend any therapy?)

- vulnerable young boy as a scapegoat for all seething toxic emotions.

Covid isolation was the ultimate "straw that broke the camel's back" :(

Thanks for all the updates everyone.
Poor Logan, once a happy, smiley, sweet little carefree boy, ruined, beaten and (allegedly) murdered by, oh so familiar, disgusting, relentless behavior of those close to him.
Text book behavioral dynamics.

My heart weeps for him.

Last edited:
CW could well be planting a memory loss seed there MOO
Mr Rouch said: “Ben Mwangi stayed in Essex where he worked and because of the seizures Angharad was unable to drive. You drove her to and from meetings to the doctors?”

Ms Williamson said: “That’s right. When someone has seizures they have no memory of what happened so as a witness I am important in telling the doctor what has happened.”

Mr Rouch said: “Were you there for the birth of Logan in March 2016?”

Ms Williamson said: “Yes.”

Sorry but she was party to this, it isn't as trivial as allowing J to treat him like that.

I totally agree in relation to his death ..I was more referring to how he was treated in the ways we heard today ...no food ..the punishments etc ..allowing your own child to be treated in that way ...heartbreaking and definitely not trivial

I feel so sorry for Logan and the disgusting treatment he had to endure in his short life. Seems like he was surplus to requirements to everyone who was meant to care for him. JC resented him as he was a link to AW's past, AW probably resented him for the same reason.

People like those two seem to live in a world full of drama, anger, selfishness and cruelty which for some unfathomable reason they seem to enjoy.

The product of a chaotic and broken household no doubt. Why do people never learn and make the same mistakes every generation?

This "family" seemed dysfunctional on every level:

- aggressive, sadistic, jealous, controlling man

- hysterical, cunning, shallow woman

- violent, troubled, disabled bully teen (did he attend any therapy?)

- vulnerable young boy as a scapegoat for all seething toxic emotions.

Covid isolation was the ultimate "straw that broke the camel's back" :(
You keep saying the youth is disabled. Do you know this for a fact or are you just using it as a derogatory term?

You keep saying the youth is disabled. Do you know this for a fact or are you just using it as a derogatory term?

I’m assuming he is disabled in some way as Cole was getting government payments. What the disability is, who knows. I’m assuming it’s nothing physical as he does some kind of martial art or kick boxing. Something cognitive maybe? Moo

If you consider these 4 people as "family", only Logan seems normal to me. The other 3 have various psychological problems which in combination were quite deadly. Did Cole turn the mother against the boy, or once she had another child Logan was dispensable to her? I don't understand how a perfectly lovely child was treated so maliciously. Why not give Logan to the grandmother who called him "the apple of her eye"? Why didn't the grandmother intervene?

From the testimony I understood that he was shut up in his room for his covid isolation. It's my understanding that he'd be allowed to be isolated in the entire house. Did they all test positive for covid, or only Logan. The adults took advantage of his positive status to imprison him away from prying eyes. Young children rarely have symptoms and if the adults were vaccinated it would have been completely unnecessary within the house. Could the social worker demanded to see him, even if it was through a window?

From the testimony I understood that he was shut up in his room for his covid isolation. It's my understanding that he'd be allowed to be isolated in the entire house. Did they all test positive for covid, or only Logan. The adults took advantage of his positive status to imprison him away from prying eyes. Young children rarely have symptoms and if the adults were vaccinated it would have been completely unnecessary within the house. Could the social worker demanded to see him, even if it was through a window?
We've only got their word for it that he had covid and that he was isolating due to testing positive. He had no symptoms. I doubt they even tested him. They might just as easily have been keeping him in (and hidden from friends) because of his broken collarbone.

I hope this situation is clarified in court. They're more conniving and evil than I already thought! I truly thought the covid story was plausible and even true. I trust your opinion on these things.
Well, the prosecution hasn't cast doubt on it, so it could be true. But given their lies and cover ups I question everything they say. I suppose prosecutors don't try to prove something in court they have no evidence for, because it would require speculation and that would weaken their case. Whereas I'm speculating because they are liars.

The prosecution case is -

“On July 21, 2021, he tested positive for Covid-19 and was required to isolate. He was a normal five-year-old acting energetic. The isolation period must have been a testing period for him and the family because he had to be confined at home.

“At the time he was at home he was hidden away from the outside world and no scrutiny about what was going on behind closed doors."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1