UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'I don’t care about my life anymore, I want to help Logan get justice and I don’t care if I get killed in prison'
During the second police interview on August 4 Angharad Williamson also alleged the youth defendant attacked Logan.

She said: “[The youth] hit Logan as well. He sweeped him and punched him to the floor and banged his head in the hallway after Jay did it. Jay encouraged [the youth] to do it.

“He called [the youth] over and said: ‘If he flinches one more time while I’m talking to him, have him’ and said: ‘Sweep and punch’ as they both did martial arts…

“[Logan] was okay because the carpet was very bouncy, I didn’t realise they had hit him that hard, obviously they have and it’s my fault… I sent Logan to bed and me and Jay had a massive row.

“This man is going to kill me for these things. You don’t understand how scary this guy is. He’s been to prison and will have me killed.” DS Burt said: “You have never mentioned this before.” Williamson said: “I’m scared.”

DS Burt said: “You’re now telling us Jay punched Logan and [the youth] sweeped him and you didn’t tell us before.”

Williamson said: “I was scared. He said he would kill my family if I tried to leave him.”

DS Burt said: “You painted a picture that’s he’s a good guy and never been violent to you.”

Williamson said: “He’s never been violent to me, that’s the God's honest truth. I’m admitting what I have done is wrong. I don’t care about my life anymore, I want to help Logan get justice and I don’t care if I get killed in prison.”

She added: “I am dead anyway, I am dead anyway.”

Williamson said she was scared of Cole because he was 6ft 4ins and had been to prison. She added: “He said I am stuck with him for life. He said he would hunt me down and find me. I tried to make the best of a bad situation but when he got upset he kept getting too violent and I don’t know what happened to him…. I am riddled with guilt, that’s why I thought [Logan] had run away. Can I take a polygraph test?”

She claimed Cole and the youth were “ganging up” on her and it was “not fair”.

The defendant was again asked why she had only brought up these allegations now and she said: “He’ll kill me, he knows people in prison and he’s going to have me killed.”

She told the officers she only realised what had happened to Logan after being told about the result of the post-mortem examination and she believes it was the attack by Cole and the youth that killed him.

Williamson added: “I was too scared and now I have *advertiser censored**** it all up.”

Logan Mwangi murder trial hears what his mum said in police interviews

'He’s going to kill my family… He’s going to have me killed'
During her second police interview on August 4 Angharad Williamson was questioned by the officers who asked her why she was only telling this at such a late stage.

She said: “Jay’s (John Cole) in the SAS – he would have me killed, he said he would have me killed. He told me he was part of the SAS and his family had connections everywhere. He said his parents were founding members of the SAS.

“He said I could not leave him and if I left because of Logan he would kill him. I am terrified of him – I saw him punch him in the stomach in the hallway and he went flying. That’s how he got the carpet burn.”

Williamson added: “I am scared of him – he’s going to have me killed for talking. He’s going to kill my family… He’s going to have me killed.”

When police asked her about her previous accounts Williamson claimed what she told them about the Friday and Thursday morning were correct.

She said: “What part of ‘This man is in the SAS’ do you not understand? On Thursday John punched him too hard and we had a massive row. I tried to leave the house but [the youth] and John wouldn’t let me leave. They put their arms in front of my face, cornered, me and wouldn’t let me leave.”

DS Burt said: “How was Logan?”

Williamson said: “He was worried for me. I didn’t know, I thought his stomach was okay. I didn’t think he hit him that hard.”

DS Burt said: “How was Logan that night?”

Williamson said: “He was fine. I thought Jay had lost his temper, whacked Logan, it was a mistake and we could work through it”

The defendant said the punch connected with Logan’s torso and Cole hit him three or four times in total, leaving a red mark.

She said: “[Cole] pulled [Logan’s] top up and said: ‘Oh that’s a good one isn’t it’. He was laughing. [Logan] weren’t crying – he stood there and took it….

“I felt mortified for not taking him straight to hospital. I thought it was okay – if I knew any of this I would have…. When he went missing I thought he had run away because of the arguments.”

Wait, what? To all of it.

- JC and his family founded the SAS?

- Her 5 year old who was battered, was worried for HER!?

- I'm sensing JC has already killed part of her family...

She doesn't know which way is up does she?

Why oh why do people never just tell the fluffing truth!

However hard it is, however you'll look in the scenario too ... looking like a bad but scared mum is much better than looking like a liar and a murderer!

That woman wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the face! Greasy light switch? Ha, I thought she was a clean freak always spraying and cleaning? Grrrrrr. Moo.

It's OK that lie has been superseded by the light switch being faulty from being cleaned so much now... she's as slippery as an eel

Why oh why do people never just tell the fluffing truth!

However hard it is, however you'll look in the scenario too ... looking like a bad but scared mum is much better than looking like a liar and a murderer!

To be fair to AW (gosh, that was hard to type), I suspect she literally doesn't know what 'the truth' means. She seems to have no moral compass, little contact with reality, and wickedly distorted perception. Even worse, a peculiar belief that however she's framing a situation, what narrative she's inventing, is in fact creating reality itself - one that other people must fall into.

There's mental health labels for special people like that. Fantasists who play god with their children's lives and play the victim when people point out 'the truth'.

The only way this boy knows punishment is pain'
Angharad Williamson’s final police interview took place on the evening of August 4. She said on the Thursday Logan was attacked she slept in his room until 11pm as she was worried about him.

The defendant said Logan was wriggling but claimed Logan “had always been melodramatic”.

On the Friday morning Williamson claimed Cole shouted at Logan and said: “Your mum had a go at me last night because of you, we’re always arguing over you. If you split me and your mum up I’m going to *advertiser censored***** kill you.”

She said Logan became frightened and Cole shouted “It’s all your fault, we’re always arguing about you, you’re always doing s*** and you’re always lying."

Williamson added: “He shouted his head off at Logan, I’ll be honest with you I walked away from the argument. Jay said I needed to get this sorted and [the youth] said: ‘We need to nip this in the bud’.”

DS Burt said: “How did that make you feel?”

Williamson said: “Like a failure. Logan never told the truth and I thought it was bad parenting. Everybody knew he was a sweet boy but Jay said he was lying. Now I’m second guessing everything with Jay.

“I thought I was failing Logan as a mum and [Cole] said he had to step in because he was the only person who could control and discipline him. The only thing I did was slap him on the back of the wrist.”

She added: “[Cole] found every excuse to have a go at Logan but it was never physical….

“It got to the point where I couldn’t control [Logan] and [Cole] said: ‘If you can’t control him, I’ll control him’. He said: ‘The only way this boy knows punishment is pain’.

When asked if Cole had been violent to Logan before she said July 29 was the worse it had ever been.

She said when Logan was put in the corner he would pull “dirty face” which would wind Cole up and would smile when he was being told off.

DS Burt said: “You were aware [Cole] punched him and threw him on the floor?”

Williamson said: “Yes. I didn’t do anything.”

Williamson was asked again about the lights in the kitchen switching on and how she could have been the only person to do it as Cole and the youth had left the house with Logan’s body.

She said: “I’ve told you it must have been the security light. I’m not adding anything to my previous statement. No comment.”

The defendant was asked again about Logan’s injuries but claimed she couldn’t comment on it because she was asleep. She added: “Has anyone spoken to a doctor about my medication?”

DS Burt said: “You presented John Cole as a good man.”

She said: “He’s not been violent towards me. He’s a good man but he’s got an angry streak. He’s a wicked father but when it comes to punishment he’s too harsh. I don’t know who Jay is anymore… He’s a good man, a good father, a good partner, but he has his violent outbursts.”

The officers ask about Williamson’s medication and whether it made her confused. She said: “Jay’s going to blame this on memory loss. Medication does make me feel confused but I would remember about that for Christ's sake.”

She was asked if she had changed her story and if she was up in the night. She said: “No comment, I was not awake.”

I’m sorry for letting Logan down'
During Angharad Williamson's final police interview on August 4 DS Burt asked her: “Did you have anything to do with what happened to Logan?”

Williamson said: “No. I am sitting here with my hands up about the injuries on Thursday. When the pathology report came back it scared me and I am scared…. I’m sorry for letting Logan down.

“I’m not lying, I didn’t change my story, I just didn’t tell you what happened on Thursday, I never lied about Thursday.”

DS Burt said: “Was this a freak accident?

Williamson said: “No sir.”

DS Burt said: “Did you accidentally cause those injuries.”

Williamson said: “No.”

DS Burt said: “Did somebody else do it and you panicked afterwards?”

Williamson said: “I panicked when my child was missing, I panicked Thursday night when my son was assaulted.”

The defendant added: “I’m scared for my family. I’m scared John is going to kill me and my family.”

DS Burt said: “Did Logan die by accident?”

Williamson said: “I wasn’t involved so I wouldn’t know.”

DS Burt said: “Did you contact emergency services [after the attack on Thursday]?"

Williamson said: “No I did not, I was scared. I thought it was a one-off… I didn’t think it was that bad.

“I am guilty of child neglect but I didn’t hurt my son and I don’t know what happened to him.

“Jay’s a phenomenal dad but when he gets p***** off he gets really p****** off and it can get scary. I’m not scared when he’s shouting at me but I’m scared of what he’s going to do to everybody else.”

That’s the end of Williamson’s police interviews and the court adjourns until Monday morning.

Thanks for the updates Sooty. Excuse me now while I go and give my little dog a big cuddle :(
I hear ya about needing a cuddle....I just face timed my 6 yr old granddaughter. I really needed to see her smiling face. I mostly got close up views of the cat and dog, because she gave me a tour of the livingroom, but ok...These interviews are disgusting and very very sad.

So...
With IPP previous sentence, it means JC will spend his life in prison, whatever sentence he will get now, right?
IPP stands for Imprisonment for public protection. It’s the same sentence Baby Ps mum was given. It’s a life licence without a life sentence. The sentence was abolished in 2012, so if JC had one it was before then. I would think that if convicted of murder the life sentence would supersede the IPP but the effect is the same. A minimum term (much more lengthy for murder) then life licence if/when released.

I hope JC will be spending the rest of his miserable life behind bars.

I hope the Youth can be rehabilitated before he becomes the next JC, if he isn't already. I imagine having a parent figure (or actual parent) like that has provided a terrifying and distorted world view to him.

I suppose Social Services are already in discussions about how AW gets her baby back and making sure she gets even bouncier carpets in her next flat :( :(

“He said I could not leave him and if I left because of Logan he would kill him. I am terrified of him – I saw him punch him in the stomach in the hallway and he went flying. That’s how he got the carpet burn.”

....snipped....

DS Burt said: “How was Logan?”

Williamson said: “He was worried for me. I didn’t know, I thought his stomach was okay. I didn’t think he hit him that hard.”

snipped....

Williamson said: “He was fine. I thought Jay had lost his temper, whacked Logan, it was a mistake and we could work through it”

The defendant said the punch connected with Logan’s torso and Cole hit him three or four times in total, leaving a red mark.

OMG---what a pathetic excuse for a mother---she says her 5 yr old was punched in the stomach 3 or 4 times, at least one time it sent him flying because he was punched so hard .

Yet she then says I minute later -" I didn't think he hit him that hard". WTH?

And she minimises it totally and says ' it was a mistake by Cole, but we could work through it' ? Punching a 5 yr old 4x in the stomach, making him fly across the hall is not a 'mistake' , and is not something you can 'work through.' :mad:

“We had a row. I said: 'I’ve had enough' and tried to walk out but they wouldn’t let me out through the front door and [the youth] wouldn’t let me. I hopped over the fence but they wouldn’t let me out – they were making a scene so I had to go back in.They wouldn’t let me out of the house. We carried on rowing throughout the day – he was just picking on Logan.”
^^rsbm

So they had a row because JC was repeatedly attacking her child... AW tried to leave to save herself but had no concern about leaving Logan behind to fend for himself.

This arrogant, manipulating woman-- smarter than every detective in the room has done my head in. :eek:

^^rsbm

So they had a row because JC was repeatedly attacking her child... AW tried to leave to save herself but had no concern about leaving Logan behind to fend for himself.

This arrogant, manipulating woman-- smarter than every detective in the room has done my head in. :eek:

Yep, also JC had openly threatened to kill Logan if anything he did happened to split himself and AW up!

So, fully aware of that clear death threat to Logan, knowing JC is murderously violent to Logan and has already severely harmed him, she then walked out, leaving Logan behind. Thereby creating the very split up that JC will 'kill Logan' over. She incited Logan's murder.

She's a piece of work. She needs holding culpable.

She describes these situations as if there were NO CHOICES being made by her and they all just happened. But it's been damn hard work for her all the time 'persuading' all and sundry of what a 'phenomal' man JC is, living in an overcrowded madhouse of violence, whacking herself out with medication, installing bouncy carpets... every step of the way was a choice. In the wrong direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz