UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they described how he was found in the river, can anyone remember? I think they said the same position, knees up to the chest. In that case, obviously no CPR was attempted. Surely they will point that out in court
Also, Logan had to be contorted and his body folded up just to fit in the Nike bag that was only 67cm.

ETA: if the Nike bag was even used here??

Last edited:
Yes I tried to imagine this also, and could only think he was lying on his side with his knees up, as couldn't imagine lying on your back with knees up to chest. But thought jc he was lying on his back with knees up....

67cm...thanks for that info. I was wondering the size of the bag, as I have a Nike holdall and it's tiny. Must get the measuring tape out to envisage this bag

This was how Logan's position was described earlier (it's in the South Wales Argus account I linked to in #92, and no doubt elsewhere):
'Prosecuting, Caroline Rees QC said: “She saw there the body of a young child lying on his right side with his knees bent in an open foetal position. It was Logan.'

In today's questioning she tried to get JC to admit the whole business about the bag was a fiction and that does seem likely.

"The defendant was asked why he didn’t mention putting Logan in the bag in his police interviews."

RSBM

Is it because after he'd seen the CCTV it occurred to him, after some imagination, during remand for nearly 8 months, that LM's arms on his neck, could be passed off as a 'white NIKE tick? Thinking it would support and strengthen the youths 'story' even more?

He mentioned the Nike tick in his evidence being mistaken for LM's arms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member