GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury heard a lot more than we did. I don't think they would have quickly come back with a murder conviction for the youth if it wasn't warranted.

I do think it is very suspicious that the day after the youth moved into that home, was the last day the 5 yr old was ever seen alive and well by other people. I do believe that he as too bruised and battered by then, to allow anyone else to see him. I cannot say it was only the youth ---but I do believe that when he moved in, things went sideways fast for Logan.

It actually makes me feel some bit of sympathy for AW, because I don't think she realised how violent the combination of JC and the troubled youth would be. I think AW had allowed JC to be the strict, hard edged punishing father figure, thinking it was best for their perfect family. But I don't know if she realised how violent the youth could be towards her 5 yr old. And by the time she figured it out, it felt to her like it was too late. JMO

I feel the same RE AW, she was only just coming to recognise how damaged the youth was. He and JC must have been like petrol and matches IMO.

they might decide at sentencing to name him and release all the mugshots then. i agree i always wait for them to show up as it really marks them as a criminal. i don't like these happy photos of AW and JC from Facebook being used in msm, I want the real mugshots that show how horrid they really are

The jury heard a lot more than we did. I don't think they would have quickly come back with a murder conviction for the youth if it wasn't warranted.

I do think it is very suspicious that the day after the youth moved into that home, was the last day the 5 yr old was ever seen alive and well by other people. I do believe that he as too bruised and battered by then, to allow anyone else to see him. I cannot say it was only the youth ---but I do believe that when he moved in, things went sideways fast for Logan.

It actually makes me feel some bit of sympathy for AW, because I don't think she realised how violent the combination of JC and the troubled youth would be. I think AW had allowed JC to be the strict, hard edged punishing father figure, thinking it was best for their perfect family. But I don't know if she realised how violent the youth could be towards her 5 yr old. And by the time she figured it out, it felt to her like it was too late. JMO
sorry for clogging the thread with my thoughts i'll go to bed in a second lol but I just want to say this reminds me of Savannah Brockhill... she was abusing the baby for months but her and the partner broke up briefly and she had not seen baby Star in a week. They got back together, she comes over to the flat and next thing Star is dead. It's like she missed abusing her and gave her such an awful beating to make up for lost time. Could be the same here re the youth and Logan :( Certainly telling it was a day later Logan died

I cannot get over the fact that social work and whatever other agencies were involved thought placing the youth, who clearly had his own problems, into that chaos with a child in the house already considered at risk was a good idea and was going to offer the "best outcome".
Over and over again we see children at risk (which the youth was whatever you think of what he done) being placed into further risk.
It honestly feels as if you get vetted more when adopting a pet than when you take responsobility of a vulnerable human being.
Just my opinion, I dont usually post just lurk but this case and these people have really got to me.
ETA Im not defending or symphasizing with the youth I just feel like him being in that household definietely didn't help the situation any.

Someone (sorry I don't remember who - it was on the previous thread) checked with the reporter and it was not a misreporting.
The reporter may have quoted AW correctly but that doesn't make AW's allegation true!

AW testified to many things that proved not true like sleeping while the lights went off and on in Logan's bedroom when her accomplices were outside.

some interesting stuff here I never knew, particularly re the youth
"
January 2019 - Williamson moves to Lower Llansanfraid - around the corner from John Cole. She later says she became his "bit on the side"

March 2019 - Williamson and Cole begin a relationship and she later falls pregnant.

20 January 2020 - Williamson gives birth.

15 August 2020 - Logan breaks arm at John Cole's house. The following day Williamson tells police he "fell down stairs" and she tried to "pop it back in" herself

September 2020 - Teachers ask for Logan to return to school when they reopen following covid pandemic - Williamson accuses staff of "interrogating her" as to his absence.

October 2020 - Logan returns to school, teachers say he developed a stammer, lost weight and has dark circles under his eyes.

21 January 2021 - Williamson calls 101 and tells police Logan was pushed down stairs by a 14-year-old youth who cannot be named for legal reasons. Logan placed on Child Protection Register.

January 2021 – Unnamed 14-year-old youth given an emergency care order and placed in residential home run by Bridgend Council - he is given a foster care placement after 28 days

March 2021 - Logan given new social worker. Unnamed 14-year-old youth repeatedly runs away from foster care family and wants to stay with Williamson and Cole.

27 May 2021 - Williamson tells social worker Logan burned his neck on a bath tap, the worker believes the injury matches shape of tap

June 2021 - Logan's status changed from Child in Care to a Child in Need after a safeguarding review. New social worker appointed to Logan's case.

June 2021 - Cole applies for responsibility of unnamed 14-year-old teen.

20 July 2021 - Logan tests positive for covid and begins self isolation

26 July 2021 - Family court grants Williamson and Cole care responsibility of unnamed 14-year-teen. He moves in that day.

27 July 2021 - Logan seen alive for the last time by someone outside the family during a facetime call"

Logan Mwangi's mum and stepdad GUILTY of murdering boy found in river with 56 injuries - Mirror Online

I can't help thinking that the fact that Logan had 3 social workers over a period of 5 months played a part in this. None of them would have had the time to build up a good picture of family life or build relationships in the short time they had, probably far more significant in covid times as that was an added barrier to doing their job.

some interesting stuff here I never knew, particularly re the youth
"
January 2019 - Williamson moves to Lower Llansanfraid - around the corner from John Cole. She later says she became his "bit on the side"

March 2019 - Williamson and Cole begin a relationship and she later falls pregnant.

20 January 2020 - Williamson gives birth.

15 August 2020 - Logan breaks arm at John Cole's house. The following day Williamson tells police he "fell down stairs" and she tried to "pop it back in" herself

September 2020 - Teachers ask for Logan to return to school when they reopen following covid pandemic - Williamson accuses staff of "interrogating her" as to his absence.

October 2020 - Logan returns to school, teachers say he developed a stammer, lost weight and has dark circles under his eyes.

21 January 2021 - Williamson calls 101 and tells police Logan was pushed down stairs by a 14-year-old youth who cannot be named for legal reasons. Logan placed on Child Protection Register.

January 2021 – Unnamed 14-year-old youth given an emergency care order and placed in residential home run by Bridgend Council - he is given a foster care placement after 28 days

March 2021 - Logan given new social worker. Unnamed 14-year-old youth repeatedly runs away from foster care family and wants to stay with Williamson and Cole.

27 May 2021 - Williamson tells social worker Logan burned his neck on a bath tap, the worker believes the injury matches shape of tap

June 2021 - Logan's status changed from Child in Care to a Child in Need after a safeguarding review. New social worker appointed to Logan's case.

June 2021 - Cole applies for responsibility of unnamed 14-year-old teen.

20 July 2021 - Logan tests positive for covid and begins self isolation

26 July 2021 - Family court grants Williamson and Cole care responsibility of unnamed 14-year-teen. He moves in that day.

27 July 2021 - Logan seen alive for the last time by someone outside the family during a facetime call"

Logan Mwangi's mum and stepdad GUILTY of murdering boy found in river with 56 injuries - Mirror Online

wow! This makes me believe it was the youth who murdered him. And that Jc was indeed covering for him. Plus probably contributed. Still can’t help thinking AW should’ve only been convicted for allowing the death of. I don’t believe she okayed a part in his murder.

But she knew the youth pushed logan down the stairs months prior, she knew exactly how violent the youth was. If he'd landed on his head instead of his shoulder that day, that could have been the fatal blow. And I've no doubt the youth was racially/emotionally abusing logan along with jc, probably the whole time they were this 'phenomenal' family.

But she knew the youth pushed logan down the stairs months prior, she knew exactly how violent the youth was. If he'd landed on his head instead of his shoulder that day, that could have been the fatal blow. And I've no doubt the youth was racially/emotionally abusing logan along with jc, probably the whole time they were this 'phenomenal' family.
I’ve never heard any testimony from A stating anything racially motivated from JC towards her son. Which there obviously was. The fact that she let him around her son knowing he was racist is just beyond me. Logan never really had a chance in my opinion, especially given that services were not doing their job correctly.
Everything about AW Is performative. She has the audacity to self describe as over protective when she let him down right until the end, and let him be dumped by the river. It’s not uncommon for one child to take all of the abuse in a household, and in my experience it’s also not uncommon for some mothers to stop caring about their kids after the ‘baby stage’ is over. I think that’s what happened here unfortunately, I don’t think AW was stable ever in Logan’s short life. My take.

The humanity exhibited by faceless residents is heartwarming while his mother and her partner and his ward cared only for themselves.

From the link:

Following the verdict of the jury, a gathering of an estimated 50 people came together on Thursday evening near a bridge at Lower Llansantffraid in Sarn. More than 100 teddy bears had already been laid there in memory of little Logan, along with many floral tributes.

[..]

“It’s touched the hearts of everyone, not just this area. I can’t imagine what Logan went through. You never know what’s going on behind closed doors. To look at (Angharad) you’d never believe she had done this.”

She recalled a day last summer when she saw Logan playing with his mum in their front garden, adding: "I saw him playing in a sandpit. That was the only time I saw him. He looked so happy. It’s hit everybody for six. You don’t expect this to happen on your doorstep - done by parents who should have loved him."

Another woman, who wished only to be known as Lisa, who lives in the street just behind Logan, added: “I followed the case and wanted to pay my respects to little Logan to wish him on his way. I have lived in Sarn all my life. It’s a very tight-knit community. The community has really pulled together. There are lots of children in Sarn. It’s affected them in a big way. I think the verdict was well-deserved. I would like to see them all sentenced for life, and life should mean life. I’d like to say RIP Logan, and he’s forever in our heart."

[..]

0_JS264093120.jpg

Another lady paying tribute said: "We’ve lived here our whole lives. I’ve lived here for 60 years. Nothing like this has ever happened. It makes you think of your own children.” She added that the little children in the area “don’t understand what’s happened." Another mourner added: “Whether or not you knew Logan, it’s affected everyone in this area."

I'm wondering if we will find out who the woman is who was accused originally by AW? And if she is somehow related to the boy? If she is could this prevent him being named, so as to not identify her?
Why should her identity be revealed? it was all a lie. Whether or not she is related to the boy, she is entitled to her privacy.
There are probably dozens of people with a connection to him.

A poster earlier sent a film with AW playing in some kind of a home made movie.
She looked nice there with long natural dark hair.
It was also reported that she was well educated in a private school, and even held a position of a manager.

And then, suddenly something happened and her life changed diametrically.
She changed her "image" completely.
First shaven hair (Ben M testimony), then this strange pink hair colour - typical of a rebellious teen, although she was in her mid 20ies.

Her life seemed to change completely with her first pregnancy.

they might decide at sentencing to name him and release all the mugshots then. i agree i always wait for them to show up as it really marks them as a criminal. i don't like these happy photos of AW and JC from Facebook being used in msm, I want the real mugshots that show how horrid they really are
I agree, I know I shouldn't judge by appearances but something about the JC mugshots makes my skin crawl. he looks rough and hard, which is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeganGarner