GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the updates @Alyce

I think the only verdict I’m worried about is the youths murder charge, as much as I believe he should be convicted, but hopefully the jury have heard far more detail that we can’t. I think every other verdict in this case will be guilty.

What I meant, it puts everything he said in Court into doubt.
He testified in front of Jury and the Judge that he put Logan on the bank, not into the river.
His words are worthless.

Without knowing the geography of the river I can't be sure, but I don't think it's a big deal really. He could still have got wet scrambling down the bank, even if he hadn't actually put Logan in the river. I'm not sure why he didn't admit that though.
He's been forced to admit most of it because of the CCTV. It's been obvious all along that he lies.

I didn't know about the compression to logans hands, that seems like he was tortured to me.. :(
I've always thought that sounded like something the youth may have done---like stomped on Logan's hand while he was down or something like that.

I think JC and the youth were like a tag team, working together like 2 bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1