UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did think to start with the mother would released if she didn’t have any part of it but the longer they were being questioned, I then wondered if she had in fact gone along with the cover up. If something happened such as Logan had been struggling to sleep or he had been constantly coughing and they had given him too much medicine or something to make him sleep and it was a genuine accident, they surely wouldn’t have covered it up. To think the mother went along with the cover up is heartbreaking.

sorry but I knew as soon as I seen JC's facebook picture with the middle finger up and *advertiser censored* in hand he was a wrong-un. Not someone I'd like to take home to Mammy and Daddy. They certainly put up a believable front on social media that they were a happy family with JC buying tonnes of cuddly toys for Logan. Maybe mum knew things were actually very bad at home so decided to make it look otherwise. How terribly sad.

There is also a picture of JC with a young lad about 13 on his FB banner. They seem close and happy so possibly his bio son

sorry but I knew as soon as I seen JC's facebook picture with the middle finger up and *advertiser censored* in hand he was a wrong-un. Not someone I'd like to take home to Mammy and Daddy. They certainly put up a believable front on social media that they were a happy family with JC buying tonnes of cuddly toys for Logan. Maybe mum knew things were actually very bad at home so decided to make it look otherwise. How terribly sad.

Hamish Auskerry
@hamishausk

I’m at Cardiff Magistrates Court, where three people will appear in relation to the death of 5-year-old Logan Mwangi. John Cole of Sarn has been charged with murder. He’s also charged with perverting the course of justice, along with Angharad Williamson & a 13 year old.
@ITVWales

4m

Logan Mwangi, also known as Logan Williamson, from Sarn in Bridgend, was found dead in the River Ogmore last weekend. We’ll have the latest on this case on the
@ITVWales
website and on Wales at Six later.

She posted a picture in her wedding dress in Jan 2019 and then a picture kissing JC in June 2019 and had another baby in Jan 2020. That’s 12 months of pretty big changes in poor Logan’s life. Is there something to say that the man she was married to isn’t Logan’s father?
MOO but judging through pictures there does appear to be a change in her whilst with him, and sadly I think it’s likely that they’re all used to JC taking his anger out on them and this time he obviously went further and they were too scared to tell the truth? We don’t know how vulnerable she has become around him and the PTCOJ charges would have to be made even if they did lie because they were scared.
So terribly sad and sorry for Logan, hopefully the youngest child is too young to know what’s going on and hopefully the 13 year old receives all the help and rehabilitation he needs to move on from this. JMO

Are we allowed to link to FB pages now there have been charges, I haven't been able to find them

She posted a picture in her wedding dress in Jan 2019 and then a picture kissing JC in June 2019 and had another baby in Jan 2020. That’s 12 months of pretty big changes in poor Logan’s life. Is there something to say that the man she was married to isn’t Logan’s father?
MOO but judging through pictures there does appear to be a change in her whilst with him, and sadly I think it’s likely that they’re all used to JC taking his anger out on them and this time he obviously went further and they were too scared to tell the truth? We don’t know how vulnerable she has become around him and the PTCOJ charges would have to be made even if they did lie because they were scared.
So terribly sad and sorry for Logan, hopefully the youngest child is too young to know what’s going on and hopefully the 13 year old receives all the help and rehabilitation he needs to move on from this. JMO

BBM - based only on the surnames I'd say they aren't the same person but that's MOO

The age gap and some of the photos online makes me wonder if he was the more dominant one in the relationship. He had a son and she had a son then they had a baby together. I wonder what the relationship was like between the children, if there was any jealousy etc. I saw a photo of JC in the middle between AW and someone else. He was smoking something and my first thought was the photo was possibly taken at a festival or something. If there were social workers involved, they will obviously have a much clearer picture of the dynamics and how they all were as a family. The school/Education Authority will also know how the 13yr old is. I wonder how Logan’s dad and other family members are feeling right now and where his dad is. If some of the family have not been able (or allowed) to see him for a considerable period of time, I think there could well be more revelations to come out yet. Hopefully the youngest child is too young to remember any of this and will be cared for in a safe, stable and loving home. RIP Logan.

Last edited:
Hmm I’m seeing on numerous threads in the local community how prominent the theory is that the 13 year old was the perpetrator and the father is protecting him, many many people known to the family speaking on his behaviour. Of course it’s speculation but it’s interesting to read so many personal experiences people of had with him
JMO

I must admit this thought crossed my mind.

So based on some of the rumours and comments here. There are definitely some red flags for JC being a bully/abusive. It is not uncommon for a step parent to resent/harm a child that isn’t biologically theirs.

Even if the 13yo was having difficulties that doesn’t mean he did kill Logan and JC is covering for him. It’s not easy to get murder charges, there must be some substantial evidence pointing to him and him alone.

Hmm I’m seeing on numerous threads in the local community how prominent the theory is that the 13 year old was the perpetrator and the father is protecting him, many many people known to the family speaking on his behaviour. Of course it’s speculation but it’s interesting to read so many personal experiences people of had with him
JMO

My immediate thought when I read the charges was this.

I find it really hard to believe that you would involve the 13 year old in a cover up. Not only because it's heinous, but it also puts you more at risk of being caught. The police would be concerned about the welfare of the 13yr old, but they've chosen to charge him rather than see him as another victim...MOO but I'm not totally convinced these aren't strategic charges to draw out the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1