UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So known to Social services and JC overheard shouting at Logan. I was considering if this was a case of mum letting someone into their lives and him turning abusive. Reminds me of the Yaxley girl..Amina Agboola was it? At least the mother didn't help in the cover up.

My immediate thought when I read the charges was this.

I find it really hard to believe that you would involve the 13 year old in a cover up. Not only because it's heinous, but it also puts you more at risk of being caught. The police would be concerned about the welfare of the 13yr old, but they've chosen to charge him rather than see him as another victim...MOO but I'm not totally convinced these aren't strategic charges to draw out the truth.

Hi, I'm new here (my first post) but I've been following this story closely the past few days and have been reading the interesting insights on this thread.

I too believe that there would be more risk dragging a 13yr old into a convoluted cover story if there was an easy way to leave him out of it and oblivious to what had happened. That leaves me wondering if maybe the 13yr old was culpable, or perhaps he was witness to JC harming Logan and he was subsequently coached on what to say to the police. Theoretically he was under duress and through fear, went along with the cover story.

I also agree with some of the other posters about the images of JC. Even on the first black and white photo I saw (with him, Logan's mum, and Logan), I just had a bad feeling about him and I suspected it was him from the start.

I hope the full truth comes out and there is justice for little Logan. He looked such a sweet boy.

MOO (I'm guessing this means my own opinion and I need to post this at the bottom of any comments I make!?)

Liver Laceration
Liver laceration is a physical injury to the liver, the organ located below the right ribs. It is the most commonly injured organ in abdominal trauma from both blunt and penetrating sources. A liver laceration is a tear in the liver tissue. Liver lacerations range in severity from mild to very severe or fatal

Trauma Survivors Network | Liver Laceration

Possibly, the police will be able to determine I’m sure via history of Covid testing.

Wasn't it reported that LS was playing football in the garden with JC at some stage? Friday/Saturday?
Even with a broken collar bone, it's painful, but you're still pretty mobile depending on the break - I wonder whether this was an isolated attack - all injuries together or over the course of a few days - I'm sure PM will ascertain the timing of injuries.

JMO

Poor Logan must have been in agony. How could his mum see her child beaten and badly injured and stay with the abuser and not seek medical help.. I wonder if the 13 year old also copied his dad and hurt Logan.

This is exactly what I think, son follows in dad's footsteps. Possible he helped conceal what happened also.

Wasn't it reported that LS was playing football in the garden with JC at some stage? Friday/Saturday?
Even with a broken collar bone, it's painful, but you're still pretty mobile depending on the break - I wonder whether this was an isolated attack - all injuries together or over the course of a few days - I'm sure PM will ascertain the timing of injuries.

JMO

Agree. Nothing in what's been revealed says they are necessarily historic injuries. Could be on-going abuse, or could be an isolated attack.

Injuries to the head and collar bone, combined with injuries to the stomach area is concerning though. Hard to accidentally injure someone in two different areas....

MOO

I did wonder. Could a nasty fall down the stairs cause those kind of injuries... but then they don't have any stairs do they...

Very sad poor kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member