GUILTY UK - Marc Williams, 18, did not arrive home to Uckfield, E. Sussex, found deceased, 29 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Concern grows for missing Uckfield teenager

This is what troubles me - where is Marc? It's been said that Lewis went home on Saturday night and was seen on CCTV Sunday morning leaving his place of work and then a possible sighting of him catching a bus to Brighton the same day. But what of Marc? Nothing has been seen or heard from him since his phone call home on Saturday night, what has happened to him?

Concern grows for missing Uckfield teenager

This is what troubles me - where is Marc? It's been said that Lewis went home on Saturday night and was seen on CCTV Sunday morning leaving his place of work and then a possible sighting of him catching a bus to Brighton the same day. But what of Marc? Nothing has been seen or heard from him since his phone call home on Saturday night, what has happened to him?

Indeed. And what has Lewis said to police. I can't believe both went AWOL entirely independently. What they were discussing on the Saturday night may have a bearing on where Marc is.

Last edited:
A sad update from Sussex Police:

A murder investigation has been launched in the case of Marc Williams, 18, who was reported missing from Uckfield on Sunday (30 May).
Detectives sadly now believe Marc may have come to harm and a man has been arrested on suspicion of murder. He remains in custody for questioning.

Sussex Police [01/06/2021 at 14:29]

A sad update from Sussex Police:

A murder investigation has been launched in the case of Marc Williams, 18, who was reported missing from Uckfield on Sunday (30 May).
Detectives sadly now believe Marc may have come to harm and a man has been arrested on suspicion of murder. He remains in custody for questioning.

Sussex Police [01/06/2021 at 14:29]

“A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of his murder at a property in Eastbourne on Tuesday (1 June). The suspect remains in custody for questioning.”

Would be an exceptional coincidence if it isn’t LA.

Police have arrested a man on suspicion of the murder of Marc Williams, 18, who was reported missing from Uckfield on Sunday (30 May).

Marc went to the Maresfield area on Saturday evening (29 May). He called his family about 11.30pm to say he was on his way home but never returned. Sadly, detectives now believe Marc may have come to harm.

A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of his murder in Star Road, Eastbourne, on Tuesday (1 June). The suspect remains in custody for questioning.

Murder investigation launched in case of missing Marc Williams

Police have arrested a man on suspicion of the murder of Marc Williams, 18, who was reported missing from Uckfield on Sunday (30 May).

Marc went to the Maresfield area on Saturday evening (29 May). He called his family about 11.30pm to say he was on his way home but never returned. Sadly, detectives now believe Marc may have come to harm.

A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of his murder in Star Road, Eastbourne, on Tuesday (1 June). The suspect remains in custody for questioning.

Detective Chief Inspector Alasdair Henry said: "Sadly, we are now treating the disappearance of Marc Williams as a criminal investigation and a suspect has been arrested on suspicion of his murder.

"Finding Marc remains our priority and we continue to appeal to the public with any information to please come forward and report it to us.

"Our thoughts are with Marc’s family at this incredibly difficult time and they are being supported by specially trained officers.

"This investigation is a dynamic and fast-moving enquiry and our officers are working around the clock to establish the circumstances of this incident.

"We thank the public for their patience as we continue to carry out our work in the area.

"This incident is being treated as isolated and there is nothing to suggest any threat to the wider community.

"Anyone with information that may assist with our investigation is urged to report it to us immediately online or by calling 101, quoting Operation Skittle."

Murder investigation launched in case of missing Marc Williams

Lewis did make it home that night and then went missing in the morning. I see the police are calling this operation skittle, which could be a drugs reference. I would like to see a bit more coverage in the media about this, there are also more questions than answers at the moment.

Operation names are assigned randomly, although afaik the SIO can apply for a different one if there's anything unfortunate about the assigned name.

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | How do police operations get their names?

The age fits and his mum had suspicions that he had boarded a bus to brighton so could well of been in the area. I imagine it’s 2 buses 2 Eastbourne from his location.
Let’s hope Marc is found soon. I wonder if there will be more arrests.

Uckfield area to Eastbourne would be a 29 bus to Brighton followed by a 12/12A to Eastbourne. You could change from bus to train at Lewes but the address where the arrest took place is nearer the bus route than it is to the station.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back