GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like what I am reading on certain FB pages. I think there is more to this case than meets the eye.

Sorry deleted that - I'm trying to post the reward poster but it's not working from my Ipad

Nurse, Before you shout at me, I am not "going there" just sharing my generalistic (is that a word) view which I have shared on other threads also

I am sure the police are "going everywhere" in their investigations right now.

Oh heck. Is it code? I can't mentally read these things anymore - I've been out of the UK too long.

I don't know zwieble, but it struck me as they sensed a change, the reporter who was speaking was outside the police station where they had the update. She seemed deflated. JMO and all that

I have lost that FB somehow
Too many tabs open, I think

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

This one? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Mikaeel-Kular/639037302823189?ref=ts&fref=ts

It's shot up to over 20K likes since I last looked. Great stuff

ETA: There is some interesting comments under the article posted an hour ago. Rumour of course but if true I'm sure won't be long before MSM pick up on them. Those pages can be great but I wish some people would just kept their opinions to themselves smh

I am on a mac and I tried to save the reward poster but it says it is copywrited.

Twins often remain smaller than singletons in their early years.

Average newborn baby is 50cm, so it's extremely unlikely he is only 60cm! The police originally said 90cm (3 feet) which would still be on the small side for a 3y8m boy so I have no idea where this 2 foot figure has come from but it's all over the press and clearly wrong!

Won't touch anything to do with the S*n with a bargepole, sorry. Anyone who gets my sig, will understand why.

me too! (aaaannnndd... I spelled it wrong too! hahahaha)

FYI - Every time a post of yours comes up my child dissolves into hysterical laughter.
"The chicken, it has no HEAD!!!" :laughcry:
(She also loves your bee, still. You entertain my child constantly Nurse!) :floorlaugh:

Average newborn baby is 50cm, so it's extremely unlikely he is only 60cm! The police originally said 90cm (3 feet) which would still be on the small side for a 3y8m boy so I have no idea where this 2 foot figure has come from but it's all over the press and clearly wrong!

The female PC said it at press conference yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67