Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As do I!!

Some very wild accusations/rumours circulating on the official fb page. What worries me is that people are more interested in dragging up the parents pasts/problems than finding the lil man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Until it come from MSM we can't really discuss the parents' past parenting issues.

Comments on fb are considered rumors until an MSM source prints them as fact. So if you've posted a fb rumor, you may want to correct it before Nurse sees.....

I believe the free hours aren't that many (maybe 5 hours a week) although this may be higher or lower in Scotland as England and Scotland differ on a few things like this.

It's either 12.5 or 15 hours a week during term times; some places trialled 15 hours a week, and I think the plan was to roll it out as 15 across the board but I don't know if it was implemented. But depending on how it was spread out it could have been a couple of days a week.
Edit- I see others posted while I was having connection issues.

Both of my kids had an illness just before Christmas that would have had them off nursery for a similar amount of time. They are in school now, so instead we had three weeks of on and off attendance (if they were slightly on the mend I sent them to school per school policy, and then they'd get worse and be off again) without a doctor's visit. It was a persistent cough hat left them lethargic, but there was nothing to be done for it besides rest and time. If they were still in preschool I would have kept them off the whole time.

I didn't see that. Did it say where in London or any other detail?
Liverpool St station at 8.30am this morning, with a man holding to him tightly. Its a FB rumour though, though he has media asking him to contact them now.

From the School website it states the nursery have 120 part-time places, with children attending either morning or afternoon.

Summary from the mainstream media info we have.

Mikaeel was away from his normal routine (kindergarten) for about a month before he disappeared.

Mikaeel's normal sleeping routine departed from its norm, the night he disappeared ( he slept alone instead of with his twin)

Mikaeel was unwell. He had a severe chest infection. He was undersized for his age. He had a sore on his lip, scar on his nose and (from photo) possible large scar on the back of his neck.

Mikaeel is from a broken home. There have been two relationships producing children but the men are not living with Mom.

Mom had some sort of relationship with a drug dealer who was shot dead with a sub machine gun.

There appears to be a conflicting mix of religions in the family

No family member has chosen to speak to the media about the missing child in the family

Police have repeatedly said they are not looking at any criminal activity whilst at the same time conducting searches of trash cans etc where a deceased body would be found, and would be unlikely to have got there itself. And having more forensic experts on scene than I can count.

Social media is alight with allegations. Mainstream media is dropping hints everywhere that they have access to history that has vital bearing on this case.

A three year old little boy who people (not family as they haven't spoken) say would not dream of crossing a road without mom, has walked out of his home in the dark. Too sick to go to school or sleep with his twin sister, but fully dressed, by himself, right down to his gloves. And he has not come back. Not been found, in a busy, suburban city where hundreds of people are looking for him.

This timeline tells a tale. It will be one of tragedy and sorrow, I believe.

I just want to know where they put Allah's little Angel at this point. That's the only redemption available for whoever took him away, as far as I'm concerned. I don't care what happens to them. This little boy needs to be brought home.

Sorry, double post.

I do not believe Mikaeel is anywhere near London.

We aren't allowed to post info. based upon looking at FB pages of family members are we? I feel very uneasy just from something small I have seen.

I can't read the rubbish on the missing facebook page any more tonight, can't believe some of the idiots commenting with jokes are actually parents and too many rumours flying around.

Lets just be careful about everuthing thats posted on there. Nothings been confirmed so as it stands anything stated on there is pure speculation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

There were no denials either from those who seem to know her but at least they're trying to insist the focus is kept on Mikaeel.

My niece and her daughter were living on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex when the daughter was 3. The little girl not only unbolted the chain lock, deadbolt and door lock,.she also Carries one of her chairs down 3 flights of stairs and sat it on the outside of the outside door so she could enter the push code to get back into the building. Unfortunately she didn't know that she had to push specific numbers to get in so she was locked out. She walked over 2 miles down a dark road until she got to a gas station at the intersection of a highway. She then went up to a young man pumping gas and told him he had to take her to her mommy. Luckily this was a decent young man and he called the police. This all happened at 2 in the morning. She said she was going out monster hunting like she saw on Scobby Doo.

Many years ago when my son was only 2 years old, I used to live in a tenement (an apartment block for the US members) on the ground floor that had a security entry facility which was always broken. I'd get up in the morning and go through to the living room and would find things like a twig or leaves on the floor. At first I dismissed them as maybe coming off my shoes but one day there were a bunch of leaves that were soaking wet sitting on my coffee table so I knew then that they hadn't got there by themself but as my son was only a toddler and couldn't reach the lock on the door, who else could it be?

The next morning I woke up, went to the bathroom and my son's bedroom door and the front door were open. I rushed outside (it was raining heavily) and my son was happily splashing around in the muddy grass with just a pyjama top, a nappy and one shoe on (the other was stuck in the mud and he'd pulled the shoe laces out of them before his little adventure). The pyjama top he had on wasn't from the set I'd put him to bed with.

I couldn't figure out how he'd manage to open the front door though until a few days later when I caught him using his little Ninja Turtle bike to climb up onto the worktops in the kitchen to reach the cupboard where the cornflakes were. He was clever enough even at that young age to get the bike from his bedroom, put it up against the door to reach the lock, move the bike back into the bedroom and go outside until his fun was over with.

I dread to think what could have happened back then but thinking about his ingenuity does make me think Mikaeel could have got out his own block and could also have dressed himself as he was also said to play in the stairwell quite regularly so he'd quite possibly have figured how to get in and out from watching other people doing the same. Sadly, I don't think that's what happened though.

He was undersized for his age.

Below average, yes, but I wouldn't describe him as undersized. There are at least two children in my daughter's reception class that are close to his size, and one of them is five.

Also, do we know when his birthday is? I'm just wondering whether he's closer to three or four. Not that it's terribly relevant really, I'm just wondering how below average his height is.

Edit- Kaos, my brother must have been two and a half or three when he snuck past FIVE sleeping people and escaped out our front door. My mother was horrified, thinking she had forgotten to lock the door and was so thankful nothing bad happened. Then a few days later he did it again, and my mother realised that he had figured out how to drag the chair from the kitchen, unlock the door, then drag it back so it wasn't out of place. I keep expecting my own kids to pull something similar, and it's the reason I am probably more willing than most posters here to give the "wandered away" stories fair consideration.

I've thought about posting what I thought odd about one of the family member Facebook pages but have thought better of it. I'm sure people could look at my page and draw assumptions on it. I don't feel it would be fair on the family to post it at this stage. Sorry everyone...I just feel if I put it public ally here for all to see it could cause hurt over something which could be innocent if the family were to spot it.

Below average, yes, but I wouldn't describe him as undersized. There are at least two children in my daughter's reception class that are close to his size, and one of them is five.

Also, do we know when his birthday is? I'm just wondering whether he's closer to three or four. Not that it's terribly relevant really, I'm just wondering how below average his height is.

He was born May 2010 so 3 years 8 months.

I think you are allowed to link mum and dad's fb only. And then we read and see what we see but cannot discuss it. I think any other family member is off limits, but we can always surf around one person's page to find other family members if we are so inclined ;)

And If I'm wrong and just spread a lie, I will take the blame for,,, Mods..... :( ......it was all my fault.
I'm totally GUESSING at the rules because of what I've seen on previous cases.

We aren't allowed to post info. based upon looking at FB pages of family members are we? I feel very uneasy just from something small I have seen.

I didn't think we could link the pages of ANYONE - family or not - who wasn't a named suspect in a case?

I didn't think we could link the pages of ANYONE - family or not - who wasn't a named suspect in a case?

In that case I am glad I haven't and won't. I don't want to cause anyone unnecessary hurt over my speculations from a FB page.

It's against TOS to link a parents FB unless they are a named suspect, no?

Someone needs to put 50p in the WS meter lol

AFAIK you can do what you like in PM, but you must not discuss PM's on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads