GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they (they being general) took him there to kill him?
[/url]

It's probably just wishful thinking maybe whatever happened was an accident and someone panicked. :( Hearing more and more bits and pieces of background though makes this seem less and less likely.

I know people are quite rightly upset and angry but some of those comments are a bit extreme. Especially as she hasn't been changed yet if at all!

You are correct. Please everyone. Do not discuss fb comments. They are rumors until confirmed by le or reported

It's probably just wishful thinking maybe whatever happened was an accident and someone panicked. :( Hearing more and more bits and pieces of background though makes this seem less and less likely.

Them saying more than a disposal site makes me think accident/panic isn't a probability. Hope I am just reading things wrong

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

It is most likely the twins would have been given an afternoon nursery class at Flora Stevenson given their age. I have never known a 3 year old in Edinburgh to get a morning space, it just doesn't happen. The morning class is reserved for older children who are doing their preschool year. For the afternoon any overspill of preschool children (normally 4 year olds) get spaces and those that are left over are then allocated to 3 year olds. Normal afternoon nursery times are about 12.35 to 3.00pm. If the older children also go to Flora Stevenson they'd likely have two different finish times, probably 3.00 for younger kids (primary 3 and below) and around 3.15-3.20 for the upper primary kids.

I have read somewhere that the twins were at nursery every afternoon, which is usual for their nursery and would fit in with what you've said.

A neighbour at the aunts house said mum was there Tues or Weds morning (when she would have had the twins), but why would she be there if aunt not present? Perhaps something happened earlier in the week, perhaps she knew aunt was out/working in the morning. And the only way really the police would NOT want aunt for questioning, as reported, is if mum explicitly told them she was out and had no knowledge of it.

PS did anyone note how many "friends" mum had on fb when her page was first found? She has dropped one since I last looked and now has 588.

Off topic, but if this all happened to someone you knew, would you delete them???

Hi, I have read posts on here before and tried to register the other day to comment on this case but had trouble getting it to work.

I haven't been able to read all this afternoons posts so forgive me if this has been said!

It is most likely the twins would have been given an afternoon nursery class at Flora Stevenson given their age. I have never known a 3 year old in Edinburgh to get a morning space, it just doesn't happen. The morning class is reserved for older children who are doing their preschool year. For the afternoon any overspill of preschool children (normally 4 year olds) get spaces and those that are left over are then allocated to 3 year olds. Normal afternoon nursery times are about 12.35 to 3.00pm. If the older children also go to Flora Stevenson they'd likely have two different finish times, probably 3.00 for younger kids (primary 3 and below) and around 3.15-3.20 for the upper primary kids.

Just thought that might be interesting to those of you thinking of timelines!

This is all so sad. I live and work about a mile and a half away from where this family stayed. I have kids of my own and work with children and their families in the west side of Edinburgh. Everyone is just so distressed and sad for this poor wee boy. The mood is so gloomy, and the weather today is matching that too. Even the sky is sad.

Welcome wallaby!

I don't think this link from the Asian Image has been posted before.

http://www.asianimage.co.uk/news/10947256.Body_of_child_found/

I've noticed they have a story there about a girl going missing in Yorkshire now. :( Teenager though and most missing people are found safe, thank heavens.

ETA - she's been found, safe and well. :) :)

Ignore me I am an idiot. Different girl.

PS did anyone note how many "friends" mum had on fb when her page was first found? She has dropped one since I last looked and now has 588.

Off topic, but if this all happened to someone you knew, would you delete them???

No because I would want to be able to see all the photos and wall comments. But for that reason only. Facebook friend doesn't actually mean real friend in most cases.

No, I wouldn't. Maybe someone deactivated/deleted their account?

No, I wouldn't. Maybe someone deactivated/deleted their account?

If they posted something against FB's TOS, or a real friend of the mother complained, they might have been banned or something. Or maybe someone who was just friends with her to play a FB game and they were not interested in the case and got sick of all the update notifications

Looking at the aerial footage, the police tape runs from back of the house, over the fence and through the wood so im guessing he was taken out through the back door and put over the fence to be dumped?.

O/T The little Yorkshire girl was found safe, five minutes after I started a thread for her.

Katt Storr of Sky has tweeted at the link that all the tributes to Mikaeel have been cleared from Ferry Gait. I wonder why?

James Bulger's mum has said her 'heart is breaking' for Mikaeel. Poor lady. This must bring terrible memories back for her. :(

Katt Storr of Sky has tweeted at the link that all the tributes to Mikaeel have been cleared from Ferry Gait. I wonder why?

Maybe the police wishes to calm down media's craze about Mikaeel's case and ease the pressure on them.

Hasn't mother's 12 hours of detention passed? Yet, no fresh news from the police..

Maybe the police wishes to calm down media's craze about Mikaeel's case and ease the pressure on them.

If I had to guess I would say they may have been removed and taken to the church for the service at 7pm. The weather is not very nice, they will be getting wet.

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 1m
#missing It's believed police have extended their detention of Rosdeep Kular for a second period of 12 hours.

martinbrunt @skymartinbrunt
#missing No update expected from police until late tonight. Autopsy on body to begin in next few hours.
1 minute ago

martinbrunt @skymartinbrunt
#missing The body of Mikaeel Kular has been removed from woodlands in Kirkcaldy
6 minutes ago

https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors