GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish Schmae was here to say what I am thinking. I think this will turn out to be as far removed from any accident as you can get.

Look at the photos. I mean, really look and not at the kids. Look where mom is looking and who she is most concerned with.

Straight at the camera posing hard, with kids or not. Not looking at them. Mom is number one in her world. That's my opinion.

Sky News rather got ahead of things by putting up a marquee saying she was charged with murder but of course we don't know what exact charge it was. It could be nothing more than wasting police time and preventing lawful disposal of a body (if he died of natural causes for example).

They quickly changed it!

Wish Schmae was here to say what I am thinking. I think this will turn out to be as far removed from any accident as you can get.

Look at the photos. I mean, really look and not at the kids. Look where mom is looking and who she is most concerned with.

Straight at the camera posing hard, with kids or not. Not looking at them. Mom is number one in her world. That's my opinion.

I hate to say it but I agree. Ive worked in psych for years and trust me- appearances can be VERY deceptive. Ive heard some shocking things from patients whose parents present extremely well and as very pleasant and caring and kind people. You never know what goes on behind closed doors. Obviously, we dont know any details yet, but I wouldn't be completely convinced just yet that this was 100% accident.

I too have changed my opinion. Rightly or wrongly I initially assumed the same as you based on what was reported about his health etc however after viewing the instagram account im seriously rethinking. They all look healthy happy and well cared for right up until the last pics were posted. Im just torn atm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I understand what you are saying. But I have to also keep in mind what I learned in my decades of working in the public school system. It turns out that even children that are being abused and neglected, can look and be very happy at school and at outside events. And I remember one family, whose father ended up being arrested for horrible acts of abuse on his kids. And it was shocking, because whenever he turned up at school, his kids ran to him with huge smiles and hugged and kissed him. At the time I thought how lovely it was that they loved him so much. But later, after his arrest, one of the teachers said that sadly, that often happens when kids learn to treat 'scary' parents that way. The kids will go out of their way to ' BE HAPPY" at public events, to avoid making parents angry and alos because it is such a relief not to be home being beaten or shut in a closet. :cry:

So I have to look at those smiling faces and take it with a grain of salt. Who knows what happened when the camera was put away.

Sky News rather got ahead of things by putting up a marquee saying she was charged with murder but of course we don't know what exact charge it was. It could be nothing more than wasting police time and preventing lawful disposal of a body (if he died of natural causes for example).

They quickly changed it!

Oh I am glad you confirmed that, I thought I'd imagined it.

Wish Schmae was here to say what I am thinking.

I think she's watching football, I can do a pretty good impression of her if you like?

bjew;befowiu;..... FFS ttHKKLMSLJJ :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Said from the out this was an inside job- knew the mother was involved! :(
Poor baby boy- rest in paradise sweet angel baby x

I think there might possibly be witnesses to this crime. But it could be a very long, delicate process to get that information, kwim? It is a horrible position for any member of a family to be in, but for very young ones it is terrible.

But I fear the most daming evidence in this case may come, 'out of the mouths of babes'.

No it says 14th, Tuesday

I wonder if anyone saw him safe and sound on the 14th. Because to me, this page looks like it was put up there for public consumption, as a cover. :moo:

I understand what you are saying. But I have to also keep in mind what I learned in my decades of working in the public school system. It turns out that even children that are being abused and neglected, can look and be very happy at school and at outside events. And I remember one family, whose father ended up being arrested for horrible acts of abuse on his kids. And it was shocking, because whenever he turned up at school, his kids ran to him with huge smiles and hugged and kissed him. At the time I thought how lovely it was that they loved him so much. But one of the teachers said that sadly, that happens when kids learn to treat 'scary' parents that way. The kids will go out of their way to ' BE HAPPY" at public events, to avoid making parents angry and alos because it is such a relief not to be home being beaten or shut in a closet. :cry:

So I have to look at those smiling faces and take it with a grain of salt. Who knows what happened when the camera was put away.

Oh I agree with you completely hence why I really don't know what to think anymore. I do know that regardless of whether it was an accident or not there is no excuse for not giving that child the opportunity to have a proper burial or for concocting the tale she did

Long time lurker here. Been following this case since the news broke of the poor boys disappearance. Very tragic and a lot of rumours on social media. I live within the U.K and as with many of the cases I have followed on Websleuths I'm sure we will hear little to nothing from now until court proceedings.

I think she's watching football, I can do a pretty good impression of her if you like?

bjew;befowiu;..... FFS ttHKKLMSLJJ :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thank you for trying...it's not exactly the same. Schmae has been my solace in the case of little Fiona Chafoulais whose horrible mom and stepdad say they buried her but 'can't remember' where. Mom was terribly distraught there too..until she recalled she hadn't lost her in the park after all, but rather buried her somewhere.

ETA. Little Fiona had been 'unwell'.

Neighbours claim Rosdeep was seen alone near Pandeep’s house in Fife, Kirkcaldy, less than 48 hours before reporting her boy missing.

Long time lurker here. Been following this case since the news broke of the poor boys disappearance. Very tragic and a lot of rumours on social media. I live within the U.K and as with many of the cases I have followed on Websleuths I'm sure we will hear little to nothing from now until court proceedings.

Welcome!

This whole case leaves me with an overwhelming sadness. I hope that throughout this process, lessons are learned and somehow more funding is given to social services.

Anger and retribution is pointless. It must be about prevention and the slow process of healing the terrible ills of society. Such things take a lot of time, but we all have our part to play on a day to day basis.

<modsnip>

I too have changed my opinion. Rightly or wrongly I initially assumed the same as you based on what was reported about his health etc however after viewing the instagram account im seriously rethinking. They all look healthy happy and well cared for right up until the last pics were posted. Im just torn atm

The fact that they all look so healthy makes me more suspicious. He does not look like a child with a "cold" or "chest infection". He looks perfectly fine. Why no school? Drinking a hot drink (the cocoa) would make a child with a cold's nose run. He looks the picture of health. Something seems off. Very off. I guess that is why she never took him to a Doctor. :crying:

This whole case leaves me with an overwhelming sadness. I hope that throughout this process, lessons are learned and somehow more funding is given to social services.

Anger and retribution is pointless. It must be about prevention and the slow process of healing the terrible ills of society. Such things take a lot of time, but we all have our part to play on a day to day basis.

I was wondering if someone could PM me the instagram page please?

Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads