GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that is just one of "those kind" of messages, sayings, inspirational quotes, doubt very much it was referring to her son not breathing! Or having difficulties, he would have been taken to accident and emergency if he was that bad IMO, thats just reading into things too much

Are we not allowed to read too much into things?

Thanks greengables. One thing I have read about children's smiles, is that the forced or unfelt smile of an unhappy child tends to show the lower teeth more than the upper. I really really can't spot anything about this little boy, even as late as xmas, that raises any suggestion of unhappiness or lack of confidence. If anything it firms up my feeling that this was an unintentional death caused by either failure to supervise or failure to seek medical care for a natural illness. Of course it could have been a punishment gone wrong.

If he was ill and getting worse or had an accident when not supervised I would have thought she would have called an ambulance rather than take the steps she did to hide his body.

Mikaeel just looks over, with a rather serious face, then carries on eating.

He was supposedly "unwell" by that time, it's possible that might have dampened him a little. Or he was already sick of his sibling showing off. My friend had two children and the younger was completely disinterested in the messing about of the older, even while we found him hilarious - just used to get on with her own thing.

Do the public get to find out what the autopsy results are, or are they kept private for legal reasons?

I think they will be revealed during the trial ,but not before that.

If he was ill and getting worse or had an accident when not supervised I would have thought she would have called an ambulance rather than take the steps she did to hide his body.

He may have been already very obviously dead by the time she checked on him. Neglect leading to death can carry a jail sentence. This then affects the remaining children. I can quite see why some people in this situation might try to escape the blame by some subterfuge.

Why in the world would the mother, allegedly, have put the child's body behind her sister's home?

I can think of lots of reasons it may have come down that way. Mothers often want to lay their babies to rest someplace safe and somewhere they can visit them again. And she may have felt 'comfortable' going there. She might have figured that she would not look suspicious being in that yard, as opposed to somewhere else. Also, she may have been in shock and not thinking clearly. Running 'home', to safety is an automatic reflex. :moo:

She was not a criminal mastermind, that we know.

Anyway, by the end of tomorrow we'll have some idea what the police say she did - depending what the charges are.

He was supposedly "unwell" by that time, it's possible that might have dampened him a little. Or he was already sick of his sibling showing off. My friend had two children and the younger was completely disinterested in the messing about of the older, even while we found him hilarious - just used to get on with her own thing.

Too ill to go to nursery for a couple of hours, but well enough to go out to eat at a restaurant?

I'm wondering how true the illness story is, if that video clip was posted the day it was filmed.

Could the January photos and clips have been put on to make it look like all was well, if there were actually from before Christmas or at least earlier than the days they were posted? He does have the same shirt on in a photo posted "3 weeks ago".

He may have been already very obviously dead by the time she checked on him. Neglect leading to death can carry a jail sentence. This then affects the remaining children. I can quite see why some people in this situation might try to escape the blame by some subterfuge.

She would have had a chance to explain that he was not that ill when she put him to bed or that badly injured after a fall.

To actually take her son and hide him was a huge step to take.

i think that is just one of "those kind" of messages, sayings, inspirational quotes, doubt very much it was referring to her son not breathing! Or having difficulties, he would have been taken to accident and emergency if he was that bad IMO, thats just reading into things too much

Well, it was posted on her instagram within hours of her baby' going missing.' How can you not make note of the coincidence?

And why would we think he would have been taken to emergency if he was having difficulties? Because I do not see it happened like that at all. jmo

He was too sick for school but was never taken in for help, apparently.

Are we not allowed to read too much into things?

Im not a mod and not preachng, just posted my personal opinion that you can read too much into things, but IMO, it rarely reads the right way.....for her to post an inspirational message about being grateful if youre still breathing because youre alive and have hope in finsing happiness etc in reference to her very ill son is bordering on the macabre/sinister/slightly insane, just my opinion

Im not a mod and not preachng, just posted my personal opinion that you can read too much into things, but IMO, it rarely reads the right way.....for her to post an inspirational message about being grateful if youre still breathing because youre alive and have hope in finsing happiness etc in reference to her very ill son is bordering on the macabre/sinister/slightly insane, just my opinion

It was a genuine question. I can speculate loads but if it's not allowed then I'd rather not be banned.

I wasn't thinking that he was ill, I was thinking he was already dead and did say that it would be either ironic or bizarre.

So am I!!

I know..and just an aversion to sharing life online rather than in real life, way of the times,.must be getting old, sorry about the brick wall and jumping smiley at beginning of my post, dont know how they got there, was unintentional......butter fingers I suppose

It was a genuine question. I can speculate loads but if it's not allowed then I'd rather not be banned.

I wasn't thinking that he was ill, I was thinking he was already dead and did say that it would be either ironic or bizarre.
if she didnt know he was dead then ok, I assumed you inferred she knew he was before posting it, sorry

:truce:
Well, it was posted on her instagram within hours of her baby' going missing.' How can you not make note of the coincidence?

And why would we think he would have been taken to emergency if he was having difficulties? Because I do not see it happened like that at all. jmo

He was too sick for school but was never taken in for help, apparently.

so baby goes missing and she is posting on instagram? I dont think so...how do you know it was hours after....maybe then afterall its an automatic thng people have referred to as posting itself

Well. Im out for the night, we will find out tomorrow what the charge is <modsnip>....sad how some lives end up, perpetrators and victims both

YidArmyRach, apologies for not quoting, I'm on my phone!

There's no way you can have an external app auto post to Instagram like you can with FB (and in some cases Twitter, like daily horoscopes etc). Everything you see there she would have posted herself at the time it showed on her feed.

There's no way you can have an external app auto post to Instagram like you can with FB (and in some cases Twitter, like daily horoscopes etc). Everything you see there she would have posted herself at the time it showed on her feed.

Thank you and "Hmmmmmmm".

The instagram quote was posted on the 14th, Mikaeel was reported missing on the morning of the 16th. He may possibly have been dead before or after that point, I think that is why Kaos said that it was either ironic (if he died after) or bizarre (if he had died before).

To save me going back and looking at what time was this posted?

Thanks just read it was 14th. So Mikaeel was possibly still alive.

Does show ,though that perhaps Rosedeep was finding life tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3