GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I said that was IMO and 'maybe' but the suitcase in some recent posts I have seen has been repeated as a fact and this is what poked my eye.

It is not a fact.

If people wrote: 'in case if it was true he was been put in a suitcase' than I would be fine with it.

And in several posts it has been repeated that he was in care for 18 months.. and this is simple not true.. Where this 18 months comes from?

"18 months " has been bantered about by MSM. One source claims the children and RK lived in Fife for 18 months after the twins were born and then moved to the flat where they live now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mikaeel-kulars-mother-rosdeep-set-3037160#.UuBXvPTnaIV

Another claims the moved to the flat 18 months ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn.../Mikaeel-Kular-was-put-into-foster-care-.html

If the twins are over 3 years (close to 4) there is a gap which may be when Mikaeel was in foster care but it leaves room for wonder where the family lived in those extra months. Since the twins were born in 2010 according to all sources stating a birth year, that leaves a bit of time more than 36 months. Could just be the 18 months as well as the 3 years are both estimations give or take some months. :moo:

I understand what you are saying but 18 months of baby's life is not 'short-time basis' as it was reported in the media and constantly picking up that he was in care for 18 months is not what was said in the media.

Maybe he was there for 18 months but maybe he was there for a month or two.. how can we possibly know this if it hasn't been reported?

As, for example, if he was there for 18 weeks or 8 weeks would this change the view of the situation?

I don't have a clue how this fostering system works and what 'short-term' basis means but to me it feels much less than 18 months, that is a year and a half and that is not a short-term

For what it's worth I do agree with you, if someone doesn't know where it came from it can quickly be repeated as fact, especially with social media being so fast moving. Have a quick look at this. https://www.gov.uk/foster-carers/types-of-foster-care. Short term is classed as weeks/months.

I know 2 foster carers, one has babies from birth to around 1 year, the other has a whole family of children she is likely to have until they are adults. I don't know what official category they come under, but would guess short term and long term respectively from looking at that list.

"18 months " has been bantered about by MSM. One source claims the children and RK lived in Fife for 18 months after the twins were born and then moved to the flat where they live now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mikaeel-kulars-mother-rosdeep-set-3037160#.UuBXvPTnaIV

Another claims the moved to the flat 18 months ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn.../Mikaeel-Kular-was-put-into-foster-care-.html

If the twins are over 3 years (close to 4) there is a gap which may be when Mikaeel was in foster care but it leaves room for wonder where the family lived in those extra months. Since the twins were born in 2010 according to all sources stating a birth year, that leaves a bit of time more than 36 months. Could just be the 18 months as well as the 3 years are both estimations give or take some months. :moo:

Yes, I have seen this.

I mostly tend to believe the BBC and the Guardian because these are not the tabloids and they have to have to have a reliable source.

Yes, I have seen this.

I mostly tend to believe the BBC and the Guardian because these are not the tabloids and they have to have to have a reliable source.

BBC/Guardian for fact
Sky for first reports
Sun/Mirror for daring speculation (which to be fair often turns out to be true)
Daily Mail for photos
Websleuths/other forums for armchair detection!

BBC/Guardian for fact
Sky for first reports
Daily Mail for photos

Cool ;)

IMO The Times and The Independent are reputable sources too..

Not sure about The Scotsman as it moved from broadsheet into a tabloid format but I think it kept the broadsheet content

BBC/Guardian for fact
Sky for first reports
Daily Mail for photos

Daily Mail for racist, bigoted, zenophobic, scare-mongering, anti-immigrant, single-parent bashing, pro-Royalty stories :)

Wow.

MOO. . .lots of mother's that are involved with drugs/drug dealers are perfectly capable of killing their own child without any help. This forum is full of just such cases.

Do we have any facts to suggest that anyone other than the mother had access to Mikaeel during the time he vanished? When a child young child goes missing, you have to work from the inside out. I take it LE was not able to clear Rosedeep, since they charged her. And I got the distinct impression that she most likely told them where to find him.

KISS. . .MOO!

IMO
Possibilities tragic loss of the innocent life of Mikaeel

1) Been some horrible accident n she panicked, tried to cover it up!
2) Just pure hatred against one child, he pressed all the wrong buttons for her ultimately she flipped n killed him
3) She been set up because of the ongoing case of M.Abdi.

Simple
Either way fault always lies with the mother

I don't think it works quite this tidily :)

Exactly.
Another thing to consider is that some of us are not locals or even in UK at all and when news hits our locality through reliable local channels it is naturally seen by people here as just as reliable as other news sources.

Is there a newspaper article stating that he was in care for 18 months?

From what I read he was in care on short term basis

[/url]

I know that is some localities, 18 months IS short term, as opposed to the years many children spend in foster care while parents get their lives sorted out or while the system tries to find adoptive parents. It is not uncommon for children who have been removed to stay for years with one foster family. My friends with the badly battered newborn actually kept him for three years.

I a sorry, I have missed a few days and cannot read alllllll the pages of speculation!
Is there a an AR yet?

Yes, I said that was IMO and 'maybe' but the suitcase in some recent posts I have seen has been repeated as a fact and this is what poked my eye.

It is not a fact.

If people wrote: 'in case if it was true he was been put in a suitcase' than I would be fine with it.

And in several posts it has been repeated that he was in care for 18 months.. and this is simple not true.. Where this 18 months comes from?

I'm not singling you out here haden. Just wanted to clarify to our members that what you've said is correct.

We don't know if a suitcase was involved in transporting Mikaeel's body as there's been no mention of it in media. Therefore it's classed as rumour, we don't discuss rumours on WS & we won't be discussing it further.

Apart from what has been mentioned in media about him being unwell, we also don't know if Mikaeel suffered from any ailments. While it's fine to speculate it's not fine to wildly speculate....especially when only a few photos are involved.

We also don't know how long he was in care. That has not been mentioned in media.

If you could all please stick to discussing what we do know via media then we'll all be on the right track.

Following link contains majority of media reports from the time Mikaeel was first reported missing.

Mikaeel Kular media and timeline thread *no discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I know that is some localities, 18 months IS short term, as opposed to the years many children spend in foster care while parents get their lives sorted out or while the system tries to find adoptive parents. It is not uncommon for children who have been removed to stay for years with one foster family. My friends with the badly battered newborn actually kept him for three years.

Please have a look at ajc748's post.. she's found out the actual definition from the UK government on fostering timings

For what it's worth I do agree with you, if someone doesn't know where it came from it can quickly be repeated as fact, especially with social media being so fast moving. Have a quick look at this. https://www.gov.uk/foster-carers/types-of-foster-care. Short term is classed as weeks/months.

We still don't know for how long Mikaeel was in foster care and it is impossible to guess..

IMO
Possibilities tragic loss of the innocent life of Mikaeel

1) Been some horrible accident n she panicked, tried to cover it up!
2) Just pure hatred against one child, he pressed all the wrong buttons for her ultimately she flipped n killed him
3) She been set up because of the ongoing case of M.Abdi.

Simple
Either way fault always lies with the mother

Welcome to WS!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member