GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Morning Everybody

Whilst not wishing to prolong the length of care debate, I just want to say that my comments re the 18 months were taken from two MSM articles, published very soon after Mikaeel was found last week.
These articles talked about the twins being in care, not just Mikaeel and one of the two articles also said that the twins were returned to RK in September last year.

I have spent some considerable time trying to relocate these two articles this morning, in vain.
Which tells me that either the whole article has been pulled or that parts of the article have been edited, which often happens as a case progresses and journos update and rewrite their articles as they obtain more facts.

There have been, as someone else has already said, several *18 month quotes* in the news.
18 months in care and 18 months since the move from Fife to Edinburgh - and I think it not unlikely that figures have been mixed up here.
There was also a quote - made right at the beginning when Mikaeel was still missing, from one of the neighbours in the Edinburgh flats who said that the family had lived there for 5 years and that there was a very young baby in the family - both *facts* which have now been corrected and I can no longer find this info in MSM articles.
Again, that quote seems to have been removed from MSM.

So, based on what has now been quoted more recently in MSM, it seems likely that the foster care element was for a shorter period of time and took place during the time that the family lived in Fife and, again if recent MSM is correct, that it only applied to Mikaeel and not his twin.

This would tie in with the MSM reports re the lack of liaison between Fife and Edinburgh Social Services and - again as has already been said on here - might have been a factor in the reason behind the move.

Just to clarify my comments - whilst I do read what is posted on social media sites, I would never take any of those comments as 100% accurate.

Maybe Rosie's fallen in love with the young guy.. and lost her mind.. eh.. women women..

Daily Mail for racist, bigoted, zenophobic, scare-mongering, anti-immigrant, single-parent bashing, pro-Royalty stories :)

It's got to be the case if it's written in the Daily Mail! (Parody song that sums up that rag in under 3 minutes.)

I actually doubt he is the father. He confirms dating her in 2010, and she would have gotten pregnant mid 2009. August, assuming they were born around the due date. If the pictures on Facebook were from 2009, I think the article would have said so because it made their case stronger. Instead they say that the father never met the kids (born in May), but ex-boyfriend was still dating Rosdeep in July.

Also, since I mentioned the foster parents. "Loving him like a son" isn't what I had a problem with, because I do think good carers love the kids. I don't know if they confirmed he was in their care or if it was the quoted friend who outed them. In their shoes I would be absolutely furious that somebody close to us decided to grab some fame by proxy (and if I found out who it was they'd be out of our lives), and I would have contacted the media and let them have it for naming us without good reason. And if they did contact the media themselves, I have serious questions about their judgement.

I admire the Mail's coverage of missing people. It seems to cover cases other nationals don't touch, or just devote a paragraph to. Especially with the US version, where it often provides the first national coverage of cases that have only been local news before. I get the impression a lot of their writers have a good deal of experience of covering missing person's cases, which I don't get with other UK papers. They seem to write more when the person is located and the vital details aren't so important anymore.

I'm saying this despite the fact I think their lack of coverage of Bob Harrod's case is outrageous, Lol!

Hi guys, I've been following this case and found you here at web sleuths it seems a great forum to find all the up to date info without trawling the news articles so a big well done :)

I don't know about anyone else but I find the Instagram account a little chilling.. The fact That there is very few pics of Mikaeel, flipagrams for all the other kids and very strange music choices as well.. but that could be me reading to much in to it. It's a recent account which again could be because she was new to the app or more sinister and created with the intent of creating the image of a perfect family.

I believe there is a lot more to be revealed in this case.. Wether we will get answers or it will be hushed now I don't know.

Anyway I'm rambling now lol Lets just hope justice is done.

Apologies for any spelling or grammar errors.. darn iPhones :D

Do people who say there are very few pics of Mikaeel on instagram, have accounts and can look at a bit more than the basic first few pictures?

From what i can see the mother takes her kids to lots of different places including restaurants.

How can you even judge a person based on social media. Joke
And who cares who the daddy is.

All that really matters is how, when and why this innocent child died.

Nothing else!

Do people who say there are very few pics of Mikaeel on instagram, have accounts and can look at a bit more than the basic first few pictures?

From what i can see the mother takes her kids to lots of different places including restaurants.

How can you even judge a person based on social media. Joke
And who cares who the daddy is.

All that really matters is how, when and why this innocent child died.

Nothing else!

Yes I have an account and can see back to when I assume the account was created,.
I don't think it's a case of judging someone by Social media, though I admit if you looked at my accounts you'd get a good view of me.. That I love my kids my dogs and work way too much lol
Something just seemed odd to me about it.. Could be nothing.

I guess it's hard for me to accept that a loving mother could just snap and do such a thing, can't ever imagine being in that position and I reckon most people think the same.

As I said before I think we all want the same outcome justice for the wee lad

Shouldn't the Autopsy results have been reported by now? or will we have to wait until the trial?
I can't stop thinking about poor Mikaeel, being a mother of 4 myself, i obviously get frustrated, tired etc, but i could never harm them in any way
I hope the other children are getting professional help to deal with this tragedy, they will never be the same after this

As I understand it, the Procurator Fiscal in Scotland is the person who can sign the medical certificate of death where a suspicious death has been reported & in most cases, this would be after the Post Mortem. The medical certificate would then be taken to the Registrar of Births, Marriages & Deaths for a Death Certificate to be issued.

In cases of suspicious deaths where someone is accused of murder, the PF may not sign the medical certificate off until the conclusion of any trial. I think the PF can sign an interim medical certificate to allow a body to be released for burial by the family but this is merely written permission that a funeral can go ahead & doesn't list cause.

This is a decent overview of how things proceed in the Scottish system

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2009/02/24125340/9

He's Mikaeel's Dad - no doubt about it.

No doubt?

Firstly, wasnt it reported that the police had already spoken to the father so they know who he is, so, its not a mystery as that paper has reported

Secondly if they dated in 2010, its impossible he is the father as Mikaeel was born in May 2010

:banghead:

I think this is something to do with the guy that was killed recently ... the one seen taking the twins to nursery. What if he was their father? The court case about his execution-style killing was on the 9th Jan ..... Im trying to join up all the dots. Maybe she has info the gang want ... or she was involved somehow ... the police know and are using this to pressure her?Into spilling what she knows? I dont know really, if thats plausable.

The twins father is nigerian, his name has already been mentioned, sorry i cannot recall it but this is not the same guy, the guy killed on the 9th is not the father of the twins

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back