GUILTY UK - Mylee Billingham, 8, murdered, West Midlands, 20 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have 'some' experience of memorialising a FB profile and as far as I'm aware, a family member or friend would need to ask FB to change it to 'remembering', it's not an automatic thing that FB does if you get a certain amount of RIP's on a post or photo. Proof, such as a death certificate is needed ... you can, before death, nominate a trusted person to be your legacy contact upon your death, they can write a pinned post, post new cover/profiles and manage friend requests, nothing else.

But he doesn’t seem to be dead. I have seen FB accounts where the family have said the police had it memorialised, so I don’t think a death cert is always required.

But he doesn’t seem to be dead. I have seen FB accounts where the family have said the police had it memorialised, so I don’t think a death cert is always required.
That's as may be but, it's definitely not triggered automatically by a number of RIP's ... I wonder if the legacy contact can memorialise a profile?

Why would they do that if he's not dead?

maybe he thought he'd be dead so he sent a request purporting to be a relative or legacy contact?

That's as may be but, it's definitely not triggered automatically by a number of RIP's ... I wonder if the legacy contact can memorialise a profile?

Yes, legacy contact might be the answer. Anyway, as far as I can see it has been de-memorialised now!

The dad of eight-year-old Mylee Billingham, who was stabbed to death, has been arrested on suspicion of murder in his hospital bed after waking from surgery.

Father-of-four Bill Billingham, 54, was arrested in hospital bed as he woke from surgery for a knife wound.

A post mortem examination took place on Monday and the results confirm that Mylee died of a single stab wound to the chest.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-stabbing-victim-mylee-billingham-11907017

[FONT=&amp]A family friend, who asked not to be named, said: "Bill and Tracy have lived apart for a few years now - they’ve been broken up for a while so it’s not anything too recent.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"They had been together and lived apart before, but this time I think they hadn’t been together for a year or two.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"They seemed to still get on well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-father-accused-stabbing-death-had-just-made/
[/FONT]

The dad of eight-year-old Mylee Billingham, who was stabbed to death, has been arrested on suspicion of murder in his hospital bed after waking from surgery.

Father-of-four Bill Billingham, 54, was arrested in hospital bed as he woke from surgery for a knife wound.

A post mortem examination took place on Monday and the results confirm that Mylee died of a single stab wound to the chest.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-stabbing-victim-mylee-billingham-11907017

So both had one stab wound it seems. Looks more like a deliberate act, not sudden rage.

Why? Whatever happened?? It all seems so unnecessary.

I hope he survives long enough to explain wtf happened but he can drop dead after that for all I care. Not a big fan of the country spending millions incarcerating child killers.

HamSandwich Haiku:

My mind has been changed
Do not spend money on him
Rest in peace Mylee

So I'm assuming a neighbor called police after hearing screams?

So I'm assuming a neighbor called police after hearing screams?

Hi there,
I thought her mum called to pick her up after staying over with her dad.
I'm wondering if something escalated during the pick up, or if something had already happened before she got there and she went in to find the tragedy?
But then how would she have got in? Unless a door was left unlocked or on the catch?
I take it the neighbour called the police due to the mums screams of disbelief of what she found/or witnessed

A father arrested on suspicion of murdering his eight-year-old daughter has not been questioned by police because he is still being treated in hospital, an inquest has been told.

"Once he is discharged from hospital it will be my intention to take him to a police station and interview him in relation to the offence."

The inquest has been adjourned pending the outcome of criminal proceedings.

https://news.sky.com/story/mylee-billingham-father-yet-to-be-questioned-over-her-murder-11230482

Sorry it's the Sun ...

He's still in hospital and not able to be interviewed.

Police have ‘no idea’ when Mylee Billingham’s hospital-bound dad will be questioned over her death
6th February 2018, 4:37 pm

A spokesperson for West Midlands Police said: “He remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.

"We have absolutely no idea when he will be well enough to be questioned as a suspect. We have to be patient and wait until he is deemed medically fit.

“It could be weeks but an interview will be conducted as soon as we get the go ahead from doctors. While the investigation continues we are in the hands of the medical team treating him.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5514707/mylee-billingham-death-dad-police-question/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back