GUILTY UK - Mylee Billingham, 8, murdered, West Midlands, 20 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Update

Not appearing today, back in hospital

A dad accused of murdering his eight-year-old daughter has failed to appear in court after being admitted to hospital in the early hours of this morning.

William Billingham, 54, was charged on Saturday with Mylee Billingham's murder and making threats to kill her mum on the same date.
His solicitor, told the court Billingham may be fit enough to attend court on Tuesday.

Prosecutor Kelly Crowe said the case was set to be re-listed at either Walsall or Dudley Magistrates' Court in the next few days.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-charged-murdering-eight-year-12012538

A man accused of murdering his eight-year-old daughter has been remanded in custody.

Mr Billingham, 54, is also charged with making threats to kill Mylee's mother Tracey Taundry.

He appeared at Walsall Magistrates' Court and the case was adjourned until a further hearing at Wolverhampton Crown Court on Thursday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-43043425

Two listings showing here

Court Serve and The Law Pages
Cant work out if the detail re May is a trial date or a final pre trial hearing ?

The Crown Court

at Wolverhampton
Daily List for Thursday 15 February 2018 at PIPERS ROW, WOLVERHAMPTON

Court 6 - sitting at 10:00 AM

HIS HONOUR JUDGE M CHALLINOR

For Preliminary Hearing
T20187060 BILLINGHAM William P
20WS0052818

DIGITAL CASE, CTL EXP 14-MAY-2018,

PRECON 02:00 IN CRT 02:15 CRT 2/BTH 2 BHAM

----------------------------------------

Wolverhampton 6 T20187060

william peter billingham

Details: For Preliminary Hearing - Case Started - 14:42

Interesting - sounds like they are moving his case along very quickly

Has he had an arraignment yet?

Sounds to me like they are looking for any excuse they can find to delay things....

First he is sick which puts back his hearing, now they have his DOB wrong by one day ! and that gives him another 3 week delay.

I feel for Mylee's mother and family.

Sounds to me like they are looking for any excuse they can find to delay things....

First he is sick which puts back his hearing, now they have his DOB wrong by one day ! and that gives him another 3 week delay.

I feel for Mylee's mother and family.
I feel for her too.
About the death threats to mylees mum, this makes it sound like her mum was in the house with BB before and during BB stabbing Myles.
My theory at the minute is mum, dad and mylee were In the dads bungalow and an argument started, BB might have wanted mum back in his life and she has said no. This could have triggered BB to think with losing his job too that he couldn't cope any more.
This is just my opinion. It would make sense why the neighbor heard shouting and screaming. I can only find in MSM that Myles had a single stab wound to the chest so I'm hoping she was asleep or didn't see the knife coming. The shouts and screams might have come from mum trying to stop BB from stabbing Myles.

I am just hoping he pleads guilty on all counts and the family don't have to sit through a trial. What defence could there ever be for what he did.

William Billingham had a plea and trial preparation hearing on 4th May at Wolverhampton Crown Court but I can't find any press reports.

[Report dated 8th June 2018]

A man has denied stabbing his eight-year-old daughter to death.

William Billingham, 54, of Valley View, Brownhills, pleaded not guilty to her murder at At Wolverhampton Crown Court.

He also denied a separate charge of making threats to kill her mother, Tracey Taundry, on the same day. He was remanded in custody until his trial on 17 September.

Man denies stab murder of daughter, 8

Will be interesting to see what defence he is coming up with....possibly the line about he killed Mylee but did not murder her

Will be interesting to see what defence he is coming up with....possibly the line about he killed Mylee but did not murder her
Yes, possibly misleading reporting that he denied stabbing her. I hope he's not going to try to say they were attacked by an unknown assailant. That would be the pits.

Trial has started

A father-of-six stabbed his eight-year-old daughter to death moments after threatening her mother with a knife.
He stabbed her to death by plunging a kitchen knife in her chest when she was alone with him in his house.

'Tracey Taundry was Billingham's former partner. Moments before he stabbed her to death she had come to the defendant's home to collect her daughter.

'When she was at the front door he threatened to kill her with the same knife and she ran off.'

More at link ......

Father-of-six, 55, 'murdered daughter Mylee, after threatening her mother' | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back