Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presume it's ok to post the below. The diving expert that did the search has stated that if NB was in the river, he would have found her. No sign of NB in the river.

"A diving expert who has been assisting police in the search for Nicola Bulley has revealed he conducted one critical test that proved to him she hadn't been washed down the River Wyre. Several theories have been suggested, including she might have hit her head on a rock and lost consciousness, and that her body could have been washed round the river bend to the nearby weir. But Mr Faulding disagrees with that, explaining he conducted a test that left him positive she she hadn't been washed away in river."

Or maybe not even an attack at all. Any evidence ?
Was much evidence as falling in the water and yet many posts have speculated on her falling in, how, why, water flow, floating, swimming downstream (despite it being only 2ft to 2½ foot deep, so why would she be swimming if conscious...that one makes me scratch my head)...

To remain open minded means considering all possibilities, including attack or abduction.

I am having difficulty with the posts where people think it's not her on her ring doorbell film and something I read in posts about her having anonymous witness relocation. Posts talking about her being attacked seem much less bizarre.

I think the police are following a combination of ticking off the most likely explanations and following them to their limit as well as any evidence they have we don't necessarily know about, including camera footage and witness reports etc. We have been told there has been no evidence of a struggle, no evidence of falling in the water, no evidence of anything it appears.

I worry that Peter Faulding is perhaps too modest for his own good. We rarely hear about the man or his capabilities, and it's possible that were it not for his colleagues, his quiet, gentle stoicism may have gone unrecognised.

In hindsight I regret all the banging of pots and pans for the NHS; if we'd known about Peter at the time we could have directed our efforts at something more worthy of such unquestioning praise - him.

I hope there are people out there keeping the man's name on everyone's lips, as Peter himself does not seem the sort to break ranks and toot his own horn. I dare say it's because of men like him our parents and grandparents got through the Blitz.

Wouldn't the school phone rather than sending someone running to look for Nicola? And you would send a member of the staff, so it would be noticed who had disappeared?

I grew up a 5 minute walk from junior school, with landline as there were no mobiles in those days, and there was always a call if something was wrong; no-one walked to the house, even though they knew exactly where it was.
Who was sent running?

I still think the anglers call it a deep hole for a reason and the red writing on the sign on the tree is interesting.

IMO the reason for this could actually be quite obvious. I reckon an angler nearly drowned there and it was a close thing and he only just survived, perhaps being assisted at just the right moment when he was unable to help himself.
It has the ring of personal experience about it.
I don't think anyone would put a deep water sign next to a bit of river that was 2ft deep. There would be no reason to do this.

To add, we've heard very little about the Teams call. How many people were on this call? Was she a key player to this call? Did she introduce herself or just join video off, muted? Did she not say a word through out this call?
It's been referred to often in the many posts and in various news reports, Nicola was on mute and didn't have her video camera on and therefore must not have been an active participant. It's been stated that her boss stated when she signed in to it and therefore I assume he can see certain info on participating staff on the app as an admin. I read earlier she sent a text just before it, arranging a play date.
Also it was normal for her to listen to calls in speakerphone.

Wouldn't the school phone rather than sending someone running to look for Nicola? And you would send a member of the staff, so it would be noticed who had disappeared?

I grew up a 5 minute walk from junior school, with landline as there were no mobiles in those days, and there was always a call if something was wrong; no-one walked to the house, even though they knew exactly where it was.
Yes, blatently obvious if there was a genuine true emergency!
I'm surmising about potential predator - oddly (!) they're known to lie - but IF a person familiar to Nicole told her there was an urgent problem, like almost all of us she'd have believed them, left the dog, & went with them to their car to get to her children asap. (If it was a predator I suggest his car would be parked near the caravan park, where the cctv didn't capture everything and/or wasn't working)

So hearsay rather than first hand knowledge.
Well, as it would be utterly bizarre for car keys to be left in the car, an important fact in the case and there are no reports or police mentions of it, it’s quite clear she didn’t leave them in the car.

Where on the road, which of these shows the area you speak of?
Neither of those screenshots is the spot I'm talking about. The two figures are to the left of the lady in red, directly above the red gatepost. Once you see them, you can't unsee them. IMO.

Here's the link again:

The friend couldn't possibly have known that
I was explaining what MSM are reporting what the friend said. They obviously know that the keys aren't in the car and whilst you're right they can't know for sure most people are creatures of habit and it's a reasonable assumption to say she took the keys with her

I still think the anglers call it a deep hole for a reason and the red writing on the sign on the tree is interesting.

IMO the reason for this could actually be quite obvious. I reckon an angler nearly drowned there and it was a close thing and he only just survived, perhaps being assisted at just the right moment when he was unable to help himself.
It has the ring of personal experience about it.
I don't think anyone would put a deep water sign next to a bit of river that was 2ft deep. There would be no reason to do this.
I agree re deep hole (no 7), exact location of the bench.

Attachments

• CB2BAE2D-24D5-4F4A-8ECE-57B78F3FA2C9.jpeg
    CB2BAE2D-24D5-4F4A-8ECE-57B78F3FA2C9.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 16
I agree re deep hole (no 7).

It Is curious that the sonar guy said it was not deep there. I wonder if there is a lot of weed about and his machine would not work in that particular place so he ignored it in favour of scanning the riverbed where the sonar would get a return from the river bottom.

Having said that you would think there would be less weed at this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9