Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for explaining that.

So then, wouldn’t the critical window of time really be from 9:20 when (presumably) Nicola sets her phone down, and 9:35 when it’s spotted on the bench, rather than the time between 9:10 and 9:20? Maybe I’m just thrown by the media’s focus on 9:10-9:20, when she’s probably in the upper field.
I agree. I was puzzled by the 9.10 to 9.20 part too. I seem to recall a WS poster managing to explain it or clarify it, maybe, but I'm afraid I don't remember what the explanation was. Unless it was that police think that if there were any involvement by another party it is during that time when they might be seen, or captured on CCTV as they approached.

It was mentioned in the press conference this week that the meeting was purely informative and Nicola did not need to attend - ie. not a compulsory Friday team meeting.
Thanks, yes I hadn't retained that information from the LE conference and does suggest the call had little relevance to the circumstances that followed.

There is nothing particularly weird about any of the details of Nicola’s work that I’ve seen, except that the out-of-hours meeting in Garstang was apparently slightly unusual, but it doesn’t seem exceptionally so. Being on a Teams meeting, messaging the boss…? All normal enough for anyone in “office” jobs who aren’t in the office.

I am regularly invited to briefings where I just listen in and don’t speak or contribute, sounds like the Friday call was one.

i am not convinced that she left the kids and willow, but could be a worst case scenario.
My thoughts are she may have a different plan to end her life possibly not in the water.
Maybe, but in that case its been a well thought out plan involving 3rd party support and a certain amount of luck in avoiding been seen at any stage of disappearance.

I agree. I was puzzled by the 9.10 to 9.20 part too. I seem to recall a WS poster managing to explain it or clarify it, maybe, but I'm afraid I don't remember what the explanation was. Unless it was that police think that if there were any involvement by another party it is during that time when they might be seen, or captured on CCTV as they approached.
Unless I missed something, LE specifically said "the mobile phone was back on the bench at 9:20 am"

Always intrigued by the "back on the bench" which infers it was there previously but may just be semantics.

Whichever, it only states the location of the mobile phone and not NB which is more significant.

I'm guessing now but something gave some location data from the phone, just guessing but no idea really, maybe "find my" enabled in an iPhone, for example, confirmed that location at that time.

Unless I missed something, LE specifically said "the mobile phone was back on the bench at 9:20 am"

Always intrigued by the "back on the bench" which infers it was there previously but may just be semantics.

Whichever, it only states the location of the mobile phone and not NB which is more significant.

I'm guessing now but something gave some location data from the phone, just guessing but no idea really, maybe "find my" enabled in an iPhone, for example, confirmed that location at that time.
Maybe, if they can pinpoint location so accurately, NB was sitting on the bench taking the call (or that’s the assumption), then they know she walked around, then the phone was left on the bench by itself?

Leaving the phone on the bench doesn’t necessarily point to suicide IMO. I frequently have lost my phone when I’m drunk — and I’m not saying NB was indeed drunk but it’s one of the top things I lose when out on a binge (other top answer is my bank card). The thing is normally glued to my hand but can be lost much more easily if I’m not sober. I’ve more than once paid cab drivers to bring it back to me the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx