Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It IS very confusing! Admittedly, I'm a bit of a continuity freak, but I just cannot get past the nagging weirdness which is the first witness's initial statement that 'the gent' 'comes through the gate after me and sees a phone lying on the floor', and later statements that it was found on the bench, which Ron re-stated in his Sky News live with KB.

I can't fully articulate why this bothers me so much, but it's troubled me right from the get-go.

Which IS it? It can't be both!
Some people when being interviewed tend to talk 'proper', meaning the mention of Gent/Lady, instead of mentioning the person's actual name. More so as maybe they are thinking ''Would the man/woman want their name mentioned for privacy''.

How does that work ?
Algorithms will recommend stories and videos on a platform based on what a user has watched, liked, recommended and/or forwarded to other people.

However, news stories have to have been written and published online in the first place.

I know the current scrutiny is focused on the police, but if there's going to be a debate on what personal details are revealed about a missing person, why wasn't there the same level of outrage, including up to the PM, when stories were published about Corrie Mckeague's sex life? And the Daily Mail, who are leading with the opinion pieces on all aspects of Lancashire Police, were in there with salacious details of Fab Swingers accounts and a supposed partner.
Because is political now. Anything from Mariana Spring shows its cancel culture involved. Its the media which has caused this, stirring up the public against the police. So idiots wanting views on tiktok have to decided to find her themselves. It's the ghost hunting guys that were out in the dark looking and I disagree with it but they enter abandon buildings all time. The narrative is SM bad, media good everytime. This will be used to clamp down on freedom of speech. Non of it is about Nicola. Sorry I'm ranting.

MOO is that it does matter

They have released a timeline that excludes 1 hour and 15mins approx of witnesses at the exact time that NB could have still been in the area, the time that her worried partner was phoning her and the time when she may have been alive in the river

Having this void of information in the timeline is a mistake IMO. Why release the timeline if it isn't giving the full picture?
No it doesn't matter.
Police are not expecting interneters to solve the case, so what we know or don't is of little interest to them.

Nevertheless, the conflicting initial reports regarding whether the phone was found on the bench vs. found on the floor - and by which of the witnesses - is very concerning, to me at least, IMO. Surely it's time for this point to be cleared up definitively? On the floor and on the bench are two very different scenarios. The devil is in the details. It matters. JMO.
Concerning to me as well...and it does matter :)

Is it possible that NB used a toilet at the caravan site ?
Does anyone know if the site had a public accessible toilet ?
It might be nothing but its an observation i picked up on during that Sky News live chat with Ron. When talking about going to the toilet, Ron appeared to look and point in the direction of the caravan park. However, he appeared to quickly change the subject.

I have a lot to catch up on here, so my apologies if this has been mentioned yet. I just read a news article by Sky News, the family have said this apparently -

"Due to the perimenopause Nikki suffered with significant side effects such as brain fog, restless sleep and was taking HRT to help but this was giving her intense headaches which caused Nikki to stop taking the HRT thinking that may have helped her but only ended up causing this crisis."

I'm confused by the last line. "....but it only ended up causing this crisis". I thought it unusual wording given there is nothing confirmed about her disappearance whatsoever. My understanding was that the police were running with the idea she slipped into the water by accident. It just seems strange the family blame not taking HRT on 'this crisis' when it may have had nothing to do with it all all.

The article: Nicola Bulley: Stopping menopause drugs 'ended up causing this crisis', family says

Criticism of police’s Nicola Bulley search is unfair, says former chief​

Peter Fahy says reaction ‘overblown’ as Lancashire force being asked to ‘operate with a huge public gallery’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston