Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a theory that can be discussed in this thread.

Firstly look at picture of lady in red coat with white dog.

Secondly look beyond the lady with Red coat at two people straight beyond her.
I see a man in a black singlet T shirt either having a conversation with or following closely another woman with Blonde hair.

IMO Police are showing the photo because they want us to recognise the man in the Black singlet T shirt and the other woman. Is he pulling a trolley / pushchair behind him.

Could the other woman be Nicola??

Does anyone have photo enhancing equipment.
Looking at the picture on the article it looks to be just part of the bushes. In comparison to the size of the person in the red coat it looks far to small and high up off the ground to be people.

Looking at OS maps, reference the police timeline, it seems a very long time (27mins) to walk from school to where NB was last seen which is around 360m distance. JMO.
Also, observationally, there appears to be a service road from the caravan site behind to the footpath.

But there are two people behind her and the police aren’t mentioning needing to find them.

day to day life mostly ok
I suspect that Police are hoping that someone recognises the two people behind the woman in Red coat with white dog.

To me they could be material to this enquiry and we don't know if woman in red coat has already come forward, she and her dog are far more recognisable.

Ok it’s only me that’s scared then. I just looked at the picture and felt afraid. Not judging the woman pictured. I’m an anxious person!
I know it's sexist and stereotyping but if it had been a big burly bloke in a balaclava, I might have been a tad apprehensive but I'm reassured by the appearance.

Last edited:
BlueAngelLight:
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, my heartfelt thoughts go out to you, there are just too many people who end up in the rivers & canals mysteriously, with no proper explanations, it must be torture for the families.. x

Thanks for your lovely comment - yes - my sister went for her daily dog walk to the woods and the river one January morning and never came home. She was 17 and fit. She was found face down in 18inches of water 8 days later with a head wound. The embankment above the river she was found in was like the one by the seat in the photograph of where Nikki was walking, but longer and steeper. Once you go in that in January with all your clothes on, even if you survive the fall, how are you going to pull yourself out? You would need huge agility and upper body strength. There is not even anything to hang on on. The river bed will be all silty. You would get cold very fast. More likely, you would trip and fall, hit your head, roll into the water and drown. All over in minutes and vanished. I think this is what has happened to this lady, and if so, I pray she is found for her family's sake, and soon.
So sorry to hear this. This case must be hard to bear.

I see a man in a black singlet T shirt either having a conversation with or following closely another woman with Blonde hair.

IMO Police are showing the photo because they want us to recognise the man in the Black singlet T shirt and the other woman. Is he pulling a trolley / pushchair behind him.

You have cropped the perspective out of your picture. If they are people, they are fairy people......really, really tiny.

1675351691537.png

I hope the police aren't so obtuse with their appeals. Why would they show us a photo of a lady in red and expect us to know that they want us to use software to identify the people behind?
Im not suggesting police want us to use software, police probably already have done this but it would be helpful for police if someone came forward and said "I recognise the other two in the photo and can name them"

isn't that a hedge? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the dog wet when it was found? Because unless the dog got in trouble I don’t understand why she would of been near the water. Even if she fell that would be incredibly bad luck to fall backwards and hit her head imo

The water isn’t that deep so drowning would have to be quite a freak accident.

Im not suggesting police want us to use software, police probably already have done this but it would be helpful for police if someone came forward and said "I recognise the other two in the photo and can name them"
Can you put a ring on the actual photo where you can see the people rather than a cropped one? Why wouldn't the police just say what they want to know, imo it's a stretch think they wouldn't just be clear

You have cropped the perspective out of your picture. If they are people, they are fairy people......really, really tiny.

View attachment 399581
They are tiny because the woman in red is in foreground. This makes them appear much smaller but their heads are above the fence panel.
I see a bald headed guy in a black sleeveless T shirt with quite a muscular arm.
I also see a woman in a knee length Puffa Type coat and you can see both of her legs.

Telegraph said the dog was not wet.

Likeliest to me is that she somehow slipped into the river and drowned, but if that is so, it must have been right next to that bench; how can they not have found her or evidence of someone slipping by now??

They are tiny because the woman in red is in foreground. This makes them appear much smaller but their heads are above the fence panel.
I see a bald headed guy in a black sleeveless T shirt with quite a muscular arm.
I also see a woman in a knee length Puffa Type coat and you can see both of her legs.
Yea I saw them in the cropped image you posted. A woman talking to a man.

I literally cannot see anything of the kind of any size. Are you looking on the left of the picture or the right?

You're incorrect. Thats the hedge/tree/fence line this is a lane running left to right in the photo there isnt another pathway heading in that direction for people to be that far off in the distance.

if this is clipped from cctv/doorbell cam the police would likely have checked the seconds before and after this clip and noticed if there were 2 people.

IMO you have the perspective wrong. If you follow the fence line and/or width of the path, the people you see would be behind the fence some distance away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations