Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - modding> The fence the right is a standard 6ft fence. The hedge is clearly half the size of it. There are not people floating above the pillar by the hedge. The perspective is all wrong.

<modsnip> The woman in red is a new potential witness. Hopefully she simply doesn’t follow the news, and she can come forward with some new useful information to help the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to say that even with my surgically repaired retina I can see the two people in the background of that photo. The man is wearing a black top and has his arm around a woman . Look to the left of the woman in red. JMO MOO

Her poor dad, gosh cannot begin to understand how they feel
Agreed. I understand that still images are easier to distribute on social and in main stream media, but they should have at least a three second video clip somewhere for people to really get 'their teeth into'. Although, that didn't stop 'grassy knoll' theories in the past. So, I don't know.

I don't think it will take long to identify the woman in red walking a dog. She is probably a local but I doubt she will prove significant. Just another potential witness who was in the area at the time.

<modsnip - no source link for information stated as fact>

I know it's sexist and stereotyping but if it had been a big burly bloke in a balaclava, I might have been a tad apprehensive but I'm reassured by the appearance.
That’s actually what frightened me. I thought it was so strange that this lady was being looked for. I wasn’t thinking that the police were asking for more people who were out that day to come forward. I can see now- with everyone’s responses to me- that I have jumped to scary ideas.

I don't think it will take long to identify the woman in red walking a dog. She is probably a local but I doubt she will prove significant. Just another potential witness who was in the area at the time.

<modsnip - no source link for information stated as fact>
I live in a slightly larger village than this and we could most likely identify every single dog walker in our village in a few moments to the house they are from even if we dont know them. These close nit communities know everyone.

The Telegraph article has published the following timeline - posting it for those who do not have a Telegraph sub:
  • 8.43am – Nicola walked along the path by the River Wyre, having dropped her children off at school
  • 8:50am (approximately) - A dog-walker – somebody who knows Nicola – saw her walking around the lower field with her dog. Their two dogs interacted briefly before the witness left the field via the river path
  • 8.53am – She sent an email to her boss
  • 9.01am – She logged into a Teams call
  • 9.10am (approximately) – A witness – somebody who knows Nicola – saw her on the upper field walking her dog, Willow. Work is ongoing today to establish exactly what time this was.
  • 9.30am – The Teams call ended but Nicola stayed logged on
  • 9.35am (approximately) – Nicola’s mobile phone and Willow were found at a bench by the river by another dog-walker.
So nobody saw her near the river?

If they thought NB had just walked away from her life wouldn't the Police be appealing to her to contact them or family just to let someone know she was OK? That's usually what they would do isn't it in situations where they think someone has just had enough.
But the police clearly don’t know what has happened. If they had evidence she’d brought a train or plane ticket then they would make that kind of appeal but without it they need to consider other possibilities.

NB has vanished walking her dog and that suggests accident or foul play more than voluntary disappearance, but her sister’s perspective keeps the options open. I don’t hear her sister saying, “NB would never leave her children of her own free will”, which you do sometimes hear in similar situations. I suspect NB is not voluntarily missing but it is not impossible.

After a good 5 minutes looking at what you described I see what you mean with the man in black shirt with no sleeve. To me it looks like whoever is in front of him is turning behind to look that way back towards who you describe as man in black shirt
Is it a bike wheel?

<modsnip - discussing moderation>

<modsnip - telling others what to do> there is none of what you described above lol. Its the fence and such in the background but its a low quality video so you have more chance of identifying the amount of megapixel the cctv sensor is than the items in the background.

Professional Reasoning : I identify things in photos for a living as a photographer.
As a graphic designer I second this entirely.

Couple of points from the latest BBC write-up:
1. Confirmation that the dog was dry:
Another woman in the area told the BBC she had seen the dog moments after it was found.
She recognised the spaniel and knew who it belonged to, adding that it was "bone dry" and showed no signs of having been in the river that morning.
2. New photo showing clearly the steep bank & the 'steps' below the bench:
1675353534525.png
Nicola Bulley: Further witness sought in search for missing mum

Zoomed clip of steps: 1675353605158.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics