Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems NB had two fb profiles, one for home and one for work but seems the work one has far more pictures of walks with dog in local area which might provide clues

I agree with others that the Police timeline shows the last witness to see Nicola was at approx. 9.10 in the upper field, where she may/may not have let her dog off the lead & harness, and where she was still listening in on her conference call. The dog & its lead & harness & her phone were found at c. 9.35 a.m on or near the bench. No witness has come forward to say they saw Nicola on the bench or near the river. IMO something could have happened to her in the field, or did the dog run to the river, Nicola ran after the dog, threw the stuff down, then slipped into the river.

<modsnip - topic is off limits - see Mod Note upthread> Seeing her father interviewed choked me up. I just hope they get answers, and very soon. Not knowing must absolutely torture. Like everyone on here I feel really uneasy and restless about it all and can't settle. It's a very very strange thing.
Should they be doing a reconstruction tomorrow.........

If they thought NB had just walked away from her life wouldn't the Police be appealing to her to contact them or family just to let someone know she was OK? That's usually what they would do isn't it in situations where they think someone has just had enough.

Oh
I don't think the police have any idea what happened tbh. She wasn't attacked they said and unlikely to be in the water. What else then?

Can clearly see a man and a woman and also he looks like he's holding an alsatian type
dogView attachment 399603

<modsnip - jokes are not allowed>

As stated the hedgerow is approx 2/3 metres from the brick built post under "the 2 people".
Unfortunately you are seeing things in the photograph. The police would also have asked for 3 witnesses, however they asked for one. Because there is only one (and one dog) in the footage provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly my thoughts. Whatever happened whether it be a tragic accident or otherwise it happened quick because the timeline is so slim. JMO.
I dunno - there's a whole hour between her last apparent sighting and the alarm being raised.
There also seems to be other ways out of those fields, all pretty secluded. If something has happened to her, I'd guess pre-meditated as it just seems so secluded and quiet for a nutter to be walking around looking for trouble.

I don't think the police have any idea what happened tbh. She wasn't attacked they said and unlikely to be in the water. What else then?
They said she was unlikely to be in the water?

Then why the divers, boats, dogs etc today searching the water?

Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense does it?

Hmmmm????

Couple of points from the latest BBC write-up:
1. Confirmation that the dog was dry:

2. New photo showing clearly the steep bank & the 'steps' below the bench:
View attachment 399597
Nicola Bulley: Further witness sought in search for missing mum

Zoomed clip of steps: View attachment 399599
Seeing these photos makes me think of the possibility that:

-the dog did like to swim but in a different part of the river where access was easier and they could easily run in and out
-it’s possible that she was throwing a toy for the dog up and down whilst she was on the call. Then maybe the dog toy got caught in growth very near the water’s edge and she had an accident reaching for it
-she left the phone because she was just walking a few metres (if it was indeed found on the bench)
-the dog was found dry as it didn’t go in after her as the access was too difficult for it/it couldn’t see the steps or didn’t want to go in that way
-I’m not sure how the harness fits into this theory. If the dog was dry, the harness wasn’t drying out on the ground after an earlier swim. Info on where the harness was found (on bench or on ground) is patchy so I’m not sure

Just my opinion….

<modsnip - jokes are not allowed>

As stated the hedgerow is approx 2/3 metres from the brick built post under "the 2 people".
Unfortunately you are seeing things in the photograph. The police would also have asked for 3 witnesses, however they asked for one. Because there is only one (and one dog) in the footage provided.
your not alone I cant see any either , but then I was never very good at those magic eye pics .

I dunno - there's a whole hour between her last apparent sighting and the alarm being raised.
There also seems to be other ways out of those fields, all pretty secluded. If something has happened to her, I'd guess pre-meditated as it just seems so secluded and quiet for a nutter to be walking around looking for trouble.
No so the updated timeline from the police has her last sighting at 9.10am approx and then her dog, phone, harness was found on the bench at 9.35am so really only 25 mins for something to have happened. But yes it could have happened before she reached the bench. JMO.

Source - Lancashire Constabulary - Search continues for Nicola Bulley as potential new witness is sought

I agree with others that the Police timeline shows the last witness to see Nicola was at approx. 9.10 in the upper field, where she may/may not have let her dog off the lead & harness, and where she was still listening in on her conference call. The dog & its lead & harness & her phone were found at c. 9.35 a.m on or near the bench. No witness has come forward to say they saw Nicola on the bench or near the river. IMO something could have happened to her in the field, or did the dog run to the river, Nicola ran after the dog, threw the stuff down, then slipped into the river.
The meeting finished at 9:30 so it leaves a really small window.

I just wanted to say that even with my surgically repaired retina I can see the two people in the background of that photo. The man is wearing a black top and has his arm around a woman . Look to the left of the woman in red. JMO MOO
Yes I see this too but they are tiny like fairys. The woman appears to have bare legs too? Ghosts!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member