Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time line on the BBC News story attached is very tight for her disappearance (a shorter gap than on the timeline in the Daily Mail which put her dog being discovered at 10,15 I think). On the BBC timeline she sent an email to her boss at 8.53 and logged into a Teams calll at 9.01 and her dog and mobile phone were found at a bench at 9.35am. This seems a very small window for her to a) be abducted or murdered b) disappear of her own accord - getting back to the road to be picked up or take other routes. On this basis I'd favour an option of misadventure - falling into the river, or being randomly hit over the head and falling into the river rather than other scenarios. But its seems like a fairly common spot for taking a walk at that time of day so extremely unlucky that no one saw anything. Its very odd.

anything can happen in a minute or few minutes. Sarah Payne, a child, was abducted as soon as she was out of sight of the field. JMO MOO

<modsnip - discussing moderation>

<modsnip - telling others what to do> there is none of what you described above lol. Its the fence and such in the background but its a low quality video so you have more chance of identifying the amount of megapixel the cctv sensor is than the items in the background.

Professional Reasoning : I identify things in photos for a living as a photographer.

To be fair when pointed out I could very clearly see what @Woodburnbay meant, but I think it's just an optical illusion.

It looks like there is a driveway / pathway behind the lady in red. It shows on google maps also (If the camera is where it was mentioned before).

Thanks. I need to hear it from LE not MSM
Lancs Police Update 2nd Feb

Doesn't say how she got there, but guessing she didn't walk the kids 3.8 mile to school down cold country lanes, in the dark, in January.

I think to be honest they are considering it irrelevant as she was last seen on foot.

It's just brought me to a new thought. The keys should have been on her. So they would have had to get the spare to move the car. If she was walking off and she left the dog and the phone why not the car key too.

Last edited:

The photo of the bank from the bench down to the water clearly shows stone steps or similar cut into the bank.

I wonder if these are recent to aid the search operation, or have been in place all along.

A slip straight down from the bench could mean a possible blow to the head at the point of entry.

Just speculation, but possible.

geelongcate:

The police/coroner look for defence injuries, under the fingernails. They can tell if someone has been punched or hit with something. If she has had an accident and tumbled in and she has been in the water all this time, it will be harder for them to know how she died, but if she hit her head on the way down, they will know. This happened to my sister who disappeared on a dog walk. The exact details of how she ended up in a river are unknown to this day - did she fall, was she pushed, did she come upon someone? We will never know and I hope Nikki's parents don't have to live with that, but I fear that they will.
Oh am so sorry to hear about your sister. Think in another post you say she was 17. We lost our daughter at 22 too but sudden adult death.

It’s a good thought but imo it’s part of the hedge/fence that’s directly behind the woman in red. Even people if they were in the background wouldn’t appear quite that small to the point they look the size of dolls. Sometimes our thoughts can deceive us imo. Like when people see faces in their toast etc.
It's even got a name: pareidolia

to the left of the lady above the pillar
View attachment 399588
Nope, still can't see people. Bare branches maybe.

In all of the dog-walking posts on that account; Willow has a) been swimming and b) not wearing the harness.

Looks lovely. Doesn't say they are closed at any time of the year, as far as I could see.
Opening Dates this year: 01/04/2023 to 31/10/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members